Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,313 members, 7,920,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:28 PM

Does Your Private Region Stink? Come In. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Your Private Region Stink? Come In. (487 Views)

5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do / Men: Does Your Private Part Smell? Then Do This / Men: Does Your Private Part Smell? Then Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Your Private Region Stink? Come In. by Anney272(m): 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
Hello fellow Nairalanders.....Today,i'll be giving you few tips to rid yourself of that embarrassing foul smell forming between your thighs...

Have you ever asked for your partner to give u a HEAD aka BJ? And He or She gets disgusted over the fact that your private region stinks? It would either lead of a breakup or destroy your self esteem...The thought of going through that moment again would leave you scarred...But fear not Nairalanders , it's my pleasure to give out this tips to a new life of intimacy

Here are the tips:
STEP 1:Do not use an underwear for more than two days! That would leave ur skin with bacteria... Forget the fact that you bathe twice a day...Using an underwear for more than 2 days is extremely unhealthy considering the issue am discussing...
STEP 2: Exercise if u r chubby/obese...Excess fat would cause folds of skin in which dirt forms beneath them ..Sweat and dead skin tissue causes the dirt nd if you are robust,expect more dirt... So please,take a jog In the morning.
STEP 3:SHAVE! Those balls of hair u keep @ your private region is not needed... To avoid stinking balls,shave them off and apply methylated spirits on the skin... It'd hurt for a while but it's worth it!
STEP 4: After taking your bath,make sure you dry up your private region...The skin between the thighs is very sensitive and it can't absorb water...So if it doesn't absorb,the water remains stagnant...We all know how stagnant water smells(Ewwww).
STEP 5:This has to do with your dress code...If u love tight jeans so much...U cn always wear them as much as you want...But always wear something light like cotton underwear beneath it... Wearing thick undies under them would result in heat and sweating occurs... that's why some people have swampy butt which is sweating from the butt.
STEP 6:Try to stay as dry as possible
STEP 7:Eat cucumbers along with the seeds
STEP 8:when it's time for bed... Wear something light... If possible,sleep unclad with your briefs...
STEP 9:Stop catwalking! till you are sure you're free from stinking private region... Most ladies can't walk normal again...Abeg stop am... Catwalking causes the thigh skin to grind causing sweats and dead skin to mix...The consequence of that is listed above

That's where I'll stop with today's health tips....I hope I have impacted positively in your private life... Have a wonderful day Nairalanders !
NOTE:to the mods,im sorry if this is in the wrong thread...Pls pardon me...

(1) (Reply)

7 Best Ways To Shed 7 KG In 14 Days / Natural Recipes To Eliminate Pimples Fast / 10 Best Disease-fighting Foods To Improve Men's Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.