Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,007 members, 7,942,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:34 PM

List Of People That Really Need A Gf Badly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of People That Really Need A Gf Badly (2178 Views)

"Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / A Girl Asked Me If I Have A Gf, What Does This Mean? / 12 Unforgettable Sex Positions That Really Hit 'THE SPOT' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of People That Really Need A Gf Badly by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 17, 2016
Fairlyusedpant give it a rest already
aloobright17 smh let me not talk
emperorlee i love you bro but common sad
ilegend you know nothing bro, enough with the boring toasting advices
STFUareyouG0d anytime i enter a thread you must see him toasting a babe

those are the ones i know, feel free to add the rest
Re: List Of People That Really Need A Gf Badly by mizzbouqui(f): 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2016
undecided
Re: List Of People That Really Need A Gf Badly by Mariopgomery(m): 5:45pm On Aug 17, 2016
I think you need a girl very urgently
Re: List Of People That Really Need A Gf Badly by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
mizzbouqui:
undecided
you cant help yourself you must comment

1 Like

Re: List Of People That Really Need A Gf Badly by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
undecided
Re: List Of People That Really Need A Gf Badly by mhisbliss(f): 5:51pm On Aug 17, 2016
Op you need jesus and a job asap

1 Like

Re: List Of People That Really Need A Gf Badly by IamLEGEND1: 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
Re: List Of People That Really Need A Gf Badly by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
when u turn Nairaland watchdog
Re: List Of People That Really Need A Gf Badly by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
mhisbliss:
see how you like trouble, i didnt mention you but you carry your 300N weavon and dipped your head into my issiue

1 Like

Re: List Of People That Really Need A Gf Badly by Heromaniaa: 5:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
Add me to that list... I need more.
Re: List Of People That Really Need A Gf Badly by ClassCaptain(m): 5:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
Why my name no dey here sad
Re: List Of People That Really Need A Gf Badly by Sexytemi(f): 5:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
Re: List Of People That Really Need A Gf Badly by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
obviously you bored and we know it.....

An idle man is a devil's workshop 'hope you know this undecided
Re: List Of People That Really Need A Gf Badly by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Why my name no dey here sad
when are u dropping a new 'story' lolz
Re: List Of People That Really Need A Gf Badly by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
Berlyn:
obviously you bored and we know it.....

An ideal man is a devil's workshop 'hope you know this undecided
see how you girls look for trouble angry limeboobs
Re: List Of People That Really Need A Gf Badly by mhisbliss(f): 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

see how you like trouble, i didnt mention you but you carry your 300N weavon and dipped your head into my issiue
Hahahahhhahaha 300 keh did you do your homework at all? I pity you 20 threads in one day, you're not interesting at all
Re: List Of People That Really Need A Gf Badly by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
Fairlyusedpa.nt give it a rest already
aloobright1.7 smh let me not talk
emperorl.ee i love you bro but common sad
ilegen.d you know nothing bro, enough with the boring toasting advices
STFUareyouG0.d anytime i enter a thread you must see him toasting a babe

Dude can you stop mentioning me in you BS? undecided

1 Like

Re: List Of People That Really Need A Gf Badly by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
mhisbliss:
Hahahahhhahaha 300 keh did you do your homework at all? I pity you 20 threads in one day, you're not interesting at all
its cheap, look at how the cheap weavon is so obvious in the middle of your ugly head
Re: List Of People That Really Need A Gf Badly by ClassCaptain(m): 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
Berlyn:
when are u dropping another 'story' lolz

New story

My Unfortunate encounter with eighty three year old Grandma

https://www.nairaland.com/3289176/unfortunate-konji-experience
Re: List Of People That Really Need A Gf Badly by mhisbliss(f): 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

its cheap, look at how the cheap weavon is so obvious in the middle of your ugly head
create a thread about it please to lighten up your boring life mention me when you do so i can catch the show from my tv
Re: List Of People That Really Need A Gf Badly by fairlyusedpant: 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

gringringrin
Re: List Of People That Really Need A Gf Badly by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
What happened to their previous girlfriends
Re: List Of People That Really Need A Gf Badly by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
mhisbliss:
create a thread about it please to lighten up your boring life mention me when you do so i can catch the show from my tv
i see why guys pick on you guys, you girls trigger it but i have self control so i wont allow negativity to cloud my judgement, you can go in peace
Re: List Of People That Really Need A Gf Badly by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

Btw, how do you know her weavon is 300 Naira ? undecided
undecided
Re: List Of People That Really Need A Gf Badly by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
truthsayer007:

Btw, how do you know her weavon is 300 Naira ? undecided
our house girl uses it na
Re: List Of People That Really Need A Gf Badly by stiflerdrug: 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
mhisbliss:
Especially job
Re: List Of People That Really Need A Gf Badly by mhisbliss(f): 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

i see why guys pick on you guys, you girls trigger it but i have self control so i wont allow negativity to cloud my judgement, you can go in peace
please create a thread pls
Re: List Of People That Really Need A Gf Badly by gemale(m): 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
Abeg gf no b my problem. Na hw 2 make clean money comot my papa house na im worry my head nw. If money show, na 2 dey select girls lyk say I dey point & kill joint.
Re: List Of People That Really Need A Gf Badly by EMPERORLEEE(m): 6:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
Fairlyu..sedpant give it a rest already
aloobrig..ht17 smh let me not talk
emperor..lee i love you bro but common sad
ileg..end you know nothing bro, enough with the boring toasting advices
STFUarey..ouG0d anytime i enter a thread you must see him toasting a babe

Paddy mii epp me find one na cry
Re: List Of People That Really Need A Gf Badly by aloobright17: 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

Talk joor...Mr
Re: List Of People That Really Need A Gf Badly by Surfboard(m): 6:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
Op's boredom level must be almost scale breaking. Get busy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How True Is This About Girls (pix Inside) / Emeka Ike Regrets Courts Dissolution Of His 17Years Marriage (Pics) /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.