Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,232 members, 7,880,882 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:33 AM

‘i’m Not Ready For International Collaborations’ Rapper Lil Kesh Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘i’m Not Ready For International Collaborations’ Rapper Lil Kesh Says (454 Views)

See The Top 6 Collaborations Yet To Happen In The Nigeria Music Industry / Drake And Wizkid Have Never Met In Person, Despite Three Collaborations / Breaking News: Rapper Lil Wayne Is Dead at 33 After Having 8th Seizure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘i’m Not Ready For International Collaborations’ Rapper Lil Kesh Says by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2016
Lil Kesh dishes his thoughts on international collaborations.
In a recent one-on-one chat Mr Me Yagi talks about not being ready for international collaborations even though he gets offers from labels outside the shores reaching out to him for a deal.
“I don’t feel like I need any of that right now, I’m still in the Nigerian market, I still need to conquer the market here to a particular point before I take it out” Kesh said.
On the biggest lesson learnt from Olamide, he said “Just do everything with an open heart”, being real and original saying it works for everybody.
He also made it known that he is not signing any act using auditions or collecting any money to such effect.
The rapper who released his debut album “Y.A.G.I” in early 2016 and recently shot the video for one of the singles ‘Problem Child’ off the album which features former label boss Olamide.

http://seganaija.com/2016/08/17/im-not-ready-for-international-collaborations-rapper-lil-kesh-says/
Re: ‘i’m Not Ready For International Collaborations’ Rapper Lil Kesh Says by coolebux(m): 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
You're not ready or you're not good enough?

Which one?

All Baddo could teach this boy is only how to sing with muscle and a voice ready to coarse.

You're not ready indeed

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m Not Ready For International Collaborations’ Rapper Lil Kesh Says by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2016
I see

(1) (Reply)

Massage Chair User In Japan Tweets For Help And Alerts Police After Falling Asle / Actress Daniella Okeke Playing With A Lion [PICS] / Veteran Actor Yinka Quadri Turns Plus One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.