Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,433 members, 7,917,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:02 AM

Who Are All The Nigeria ladies Dating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Are All The Nigeria ladies Dating? (1128 Views)

To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... / Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them / 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are All The Nigeria ladies Dating? by Seylad2009(m): 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
Honestly,I'm very sad and angry embarassed angry angry . WHO ARE ALL THE OVER 10 million SINGLE NIGERIA LADIES DATING ?

Almost,all the lady I approach for relationship(that can lead to marriage) are in a relationship. I have friends that are dating 3-4 ladies at once,even though some of the ladies(marriageable age ladies) know but they still clinch to the guy ( Are they stu*pid or what). Are girls blin.d that they can't spot a player to a sincere person? Some are even dating married men. Is it Money, Love or F0olishness that's blind folding most of them or what?
Re: Who Are All The Nigeria ladies Dating? by kilokeys(m): 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
just face ur own.
up your game>>. they'll be yours>>..

1 Like

Re: Who Are All The Nigeria ladies Dating? by Disneylady(f): 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
It is well...maybe your future wife is not amongst them
Re: Who Are All The Nigeria ladies Dating? by Seylad2009(m): 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
kilokeys:
just face ur own.
up your game>>. they'll be yours>>..
Most a lady date a guy because of money embarassed ? Well,I'll always stay humble
Re: Who Are All The Nigeria ladies Dating? by decatalyst(m): 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
Most of them are in love with their ancestors grin

1 Like

Re: Who Are All The Nigeria ladies Dating? by kilokeys(m): 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
Seylad2009:

Most a lady date a guy because of money embarassed ? Well,I'll always stay humble

lol why should u think of dating when you don't have money in the first place?

no finance , no romance..

2 Likes

Re: Who Are All The Nigeria ladies Dating? by firstking01(m): 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
Seylad2009:
Honestly,I'm very sad and angry embarassed angry angry . WHO ARE ALL THE OVER 10 million SINGLE NIGERIA LADIES DATING ?

Almost,all the lady I approach for relationship(that can lead to marriage) are in a relationship. I have friends that are dating 3-4 ladies at once,even though some of the ladies(marriageable age ladies) know but they still clinch to the guy ( Are they stu*pid or what). Are girls blin.d that they can't spot a player to a sincere person? Some are even dating married men. Is it Money, Love or F0olishness that's blind folding most of them or what?
BaBa ChiLLgrin
Re: Who Are All The Nigeria ladies Dating? by theEYe21(f): 10:49pm On Aug 17, 2016
It's what they want, free them, that's what makes them happy, focus on yourself and your happiness undecided
Re: Who Are All The Nigeria ladies Dating? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
question should be why are guys always searching??

every bae dating a bad guy is hoping that shes the main chic even when she aint
guys aint trying either they should stick with one bae at a time
Re: Who Are All The Nigeria ladies Dating? by Seylad2009(m): 11:53pm On Aug 17, 2016
kilokeys:

lol why should u think of dating when you don't have money in the first place?

no finance , no romance..
My brother, there's money. Honestly, I just don't want a relationship based on money. Imagine, I was chatting with one today, she got my number on my church whatsapp group. After all the talk,familiarization, etc. Na abeg I need money latest tomorrow finish am. Shey, I be CBN or what?
Re: Who Are All The Nigeria ladies Dating? by Seylad2009(m): 12:00am On Aug 18, 2016
baddestchic:
question should be why are guys always searching??

every bae dating a bad guy is hoping that shes the main chic even when she aint

guys aint trying either they should stick with one bae at a time
Don't blame guys to much because the ladies eye are not blind or is dating a lotto? What of girl dating 2-3 guys. Don't tell me you're exceptional because your moniker speak it all angry angry
Re: Who Are All The Nigeria ladies Dating? by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 18, 2016
Seylad2009:
Don't blame guys to much because the ladies eye are not blind or is dating a lotto? What of girl dating 2-3 guys. Don't tell me you're exceptional because you moniker speak it all angry angry

just trying to let you know it goes both ways honestly i just feel anyone you dont end up with ...its their loss

no need to feel annoyed its called waste of energy
Re: Who Are All The Nigeria ladies Dating? by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:14am On Aug 18, 2016
I can recommend some books for you to read. The bang rule and double your dating. Trust me after you are done your perspective on life and women will change.
Re: Who Are All The Nigeria ladies Dating? by Seylad2009(m): 12:29am On Aug 18, 2016
baddestchic:

just trying to let you know it goes both ways honestly i just feel anyone you dont end up with ...its their loss

no need to feel annoyed its called waste of energy
I'm sorry, ma I didn't understand what you mean by " honestly i just feel anyone you dont end up with ...its their loss"
Re: Who Are All The Nigeria ladies Dating? by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 18, 2016
Seylad2009:
I'm sorry, ma I didn't understand what you mean by " honestly i just feel anyone you dont end up with ...its their loss"

see i tire.... dont know how to break it down.... beautiful day ahead sir!
Re: Who Are All The Nigeria ladies Dating? by allytinted: 10:18am On Aug 18, 2016
99% of Nigerian girls are dating while 99% of Nigerian guys are single, Abeg who are the ladies dating?
Re: Who Are All The Nigeria ladies Dating? by majour(m): 10:22am On Aug 18, 2016
baddestchic:

see i tire.... dont know how to break it down.... beautiful day ahead sir!
Its a subconscious defense, truth is relationship will never be a table for wins and loses, if it ever does, a man Wud always win Cus society will see it as the guy using u not u using the guy, even if u chop em money, so stop that ideology, I want to believe that ur reason was arched at the marriage thing, like a man who doesnt marry his supposed better half and let her slip ryt from his palm, that kind thing, do have a great day sweety, by the way Wud u mind going out for a drink sometime?
Re: Who Are All The Nigeria ladies Dating? by Sexytemi(f): 10:23am On Aug 18, 2016
The Same guys that claim they are single.....Those are the guys the girls are datinggringringrincheesy
Re: Who Are All The Nigeria ladies Dating? by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 18, 2016
majour:
Its a subconscious defense, truth is relationship will never be a table for wins and loses, if it ever does, a man Wud always win Cus society will see it as the guy using u not u using the guy, even if u chop em money, so stop that ideology, I want to believe that ur reason was arched at the marriage thing, like a man who doesnt marry his supposed better half and let her slip ryt from his palm, that kind thing, do have a great day sweety, by the way Wud u mind going out for a drink sometime?

my lawd..... i wasnt even thinking of it that way.,he sounded really serious like it was affecting him, just wanted to tell him to let it go that the right person would come his way and for all those that didnt accept him its their loss

have a Beautiful day too.... lol
Re: Who Are All The Nigeria ladies Dating? by majour(m): 11:03am On Aug 18, 2016
baddestchic:

my lawd..... i wasnt even thinking of it that way.,he sounded really serious like it was affecting him, just wanted to tell him to let it go that the right person would come his way and for all those that didnt accept him its their loss

have a Beautiful day too.... lol
ohhhj, owk........ But em... Bia this woman, u just use style sideline my drink request like say na offside I play, IsALLrite grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Offers Her Virginity On Facebook / Wow! Billionaires Reveal Their Secrets To Success / Where Olosho Dae For New Benin, Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.