Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,830 members, 7,915,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:48 PM

Between Stella Damascus And A Follower Who Is Mad At Her Relationship - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Stella Damascus And A Follower Who Is Mad At Her Relationship (760 Views)

Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid / Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' / D'banj Blasts A Follower Who Advised Him To Quit Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Stella Damascus And A Follower Who Is Mad At Her Relationship by ObiOmaMu: 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2016

Re: Between Stella Damascus And A Follower Who Is Mad At Her Relationship by Smellingmouth: 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
cool
Re: Between Stella Damascus And A Follower Who Is Mad At Her Relationship by soberdrunk(m): 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
grin grin I wonder why women don't let things go easy, if u chop another woman's man, to them its like 'murder' but we guys just laugh it off over bottles of cold beer grin
Re: Between Stella Damascus And A Follower Who Is Mad At Her Relationship by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
Busy body
Re: Between Stella Damascus And A Follower Who Is Mad At Her Relationship by SurefireAsoOke: 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
Amen.
Re: Between Stella Damascus And A Follower Who Is Mad At Her Relationship by Airforce1(m): 7:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
Stella is a shameless woman

No class at all
Re: Between Stella Damascus And A Follower Who Is Mad At Her Relationship by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
lobatan
Re: Between Stella Damascus And A Follower Who Is Mad At Her Relationship by Ifequeen(f): 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
I wonder why some people just can't mind their business...mtcheww
Re: Between Stella Damascus And A Follower Who Is Mad At Her Relationship by chocolateme(f): 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
I am yet to understand this whole scenario..
Since they decided to make it public, they should expect the worst from the public. Just that i have a notch that ONE DAY the married couple will find a way to get back together again irrespective of their marital failure.
As long as they have not officially divorced nor had the man married his concubine.
When an officially married man is involved intimately with a wonan especially when she has lost her husband, what do we call it?
We call it PUBLICITY STUNT.

(1) (Reply)

5 Star Qualities Wizkid Possess That Upcoming Artistes Needs To Learn From / A Facebook User Wants To Meet Mark Zuckerberg. / Obese Woman Target Being The Fattest Woman In The World,Boyfriend Support Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.