Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,942 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

Cossy Ojiakor & Eldee Caution Ruggedman For Blasting Boobs-Spilling Bride - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Ojiakor & Eldee Caution Ruggedman For Blasting Boobs-Spilling Bride (50638 Views)

Mocheddah Tackles Ruggedman For Urging Celebs To Speak Against SARS. / Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery / Cossy Ojiakor Goes Braless In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Ojiakor & Eldee Caution Ruggedman For Blasting Boobs-Spilling Bride by adeoba2008(m): 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
Cossy defending her course mate. What do u expect?

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor & Eldee Caution Ruggedman For Blasting Boobs-Spilling Bride by Edmen(m): 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
kaziblake:
With her huge dirty breast..some men dey try
okay miss average clean breast
Re: Cossy Ojiakor & Eldee Caution Ruggedman For Blasting Boobs-Spilling Bride by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
Some men go just sleep with prostitute, fall in love and marry. Make them enjoy their temporary marriage.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor & Eldee Caution Ruggedman For Blasting Boobs-Spilling Bride by iaminspired: 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
E Don te wey seun talk about snakes. Snake finish for bush

That girl's thing fi fall man of God because she z partially naked. I wonder if she wear p**t sef
Re: Cossy Ojiakor & Eldee Caution Ruggedman For Blasting Boobs-Spilling Bride by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
....Its insane, dehumanizing and offensive apart from that is a sin against our God.

Tell me what will become of her female offspring. I pray God doesnt send her one.

What a shame...
Re: Cossy Ojiakor & Eldee Caution Ruggedman For Blasting Boobs-Spilling Bride by Jay542(m): 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
As long as the husband, both families and the church are good with it. JUDGE NOT.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor & Eldee Caution Ruggedman For Blasting Boobs-Spilling Bride by favouriteYSF(m): 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2016
Iffa hear say i no judge dis one Ehn
Re: Cossy Ojiakor & Eldee Caution Ruggedman For Blasting Boobs-Spilling Bride by Abugab(m): 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
What else do we expect from Cossy whose boobs are constantly outside and exposed? The day her boobs will stay under any clothing like buba, I am sure they will get spoilt.

This is no judgement as the lady no try at all. Dirty breasts self.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor & Eldee Caution Ruggedman For Blasting Boobs-Spilling Bride by Businessideas: 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
adeoba2008:
Cossy defending her course mate. What do u expect?
Which university are they attending? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor & Eldee Caution Ruggedman For Blasting Boobs-Spilling Bride by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 17, 2016
Motherfucker2:
List of people who needs new brain

Pastor Adebayo
Kemi Olunlayo
Buhari
Cossy Ojiakor
Adeboye*
Re: Cossy Ojiakor & Eldee Caution Ruggedman For Blasting Boobs-Spilling Bride by seangy4konji: 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
Her dress her boobs her wedding.

Why dem wn enter trailer gent because of another man property
Re: Cossy Ojiakor & Eldee Caution Ruggedman For Blasting Boobs-Spilling Bride by squaree: 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
End time signs
Re: Cossy Ojiakor & Eldee Caution Ruggedman For Blasting Boobs-Spilling Bride by Jalinco: 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
The babe in the picture has obviously lost control of the breasts, as both have actually grown beyond what the containers can accommodate.
What a shame.
The shame is more on the proprietor of the business center where they are purportedly joined
Re: Cossy Ojiakor & Eldee Caution Ruggedman For Blasting Boobs-Spilling Bride by Paseus(m): 9:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
Jay542:
As long as the husband, both families and the church are good with it. JUDGE NOT.
AND U THINK GOD IS ALSO OK WIT IT?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor & Eldee Caution Ruggedman For Blasting Boobs-Spilling Bride by Paseus(m): 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2016
Jay542:
Re: Cossy Ojiakor & Eldee Caution Ruggedman For Blasting Boobs-Spilling Bride by Paseus(m): 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2016
Jay542:
AND U THINK GOD IS ALSO OK WIT THAT?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor & Eldee Caution Ruggedman For Blasting Boobs-Spilling Bride by Jay542(m): 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2016
Paseus:
AND U THINK GOD IS ALSO OK WIT IT?
God is to be the judge of that. We can't judge for him. I'm not an advocate for that but let's leave judgment for God.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor & Eldee Caution Ruggedman For Blasting Boobs-Spilling Bride by shehuolayinka(m): 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2016
Rubbish of the highest order.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor & Eldee Caution Ruggedman For Blasting Boobs-Spilling Bride by chrisflow(f): 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2016
God have mercy on this bride
Re: Cossy Ojiakor & Eldee Caution Ruggedman For Blasting Boobs-Spilling Bride by nurusystem(m): 9:53pm On Aug 17, 2016
eldee need to go back to sunday school,,i support rugged baba on this,,it is stupidity & abuse of her faith,ppl will laufh at her,,it is judgeable act,,thats why we have,,law,bible,, constitution,Quran as guidiance..Jesus can't accept this bride dressing..Eldee is not saying the truth,,
Re: Cossy Ojiakor & Eldee Caution Ruggedman For Blasting Boobs-Spilling Bride by Artistree: 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
Sharon6:
I'm sure she ordered that dress online and picked the wrong size. No sane woman will choose to dress like this for her wedding. The only mistake she made is not looking for a veil or an overall to cover up.

ONE CREAM, ONE SOAP, ONE SCRUB AND ONE FACIAL CLEANSER FOR 10K. Check my signature for contact details.
Sweetie, I'm sure the dress, if ordered online, didn't arrive that morning. So if she picked the wrong size, she can dump it and improvise with something she can fit in well, locally.
All those judge not and magistrate not, people, pls learn to call a spade a spade, what is wrong is wrong. The bride's appearance is an eyesore, period!

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor & Eldee Caution Ruggedman For Blasting Boobs-Spilling Bride by osborn442(m): 10:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
I thought they said she has a husband? If her husband allowed that all in the name of Arts, then.... IT IS FINISHED!!!
Re: Cossy Ojiakor & Eldee Caution Ruggedman For Blasting Boobs-Spilling Bride by Praizo2(m): 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
obviously, the dressing is outrageous.... but judge not...... did he attend the wedding?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor & Eldee Caution Ruggedman For Blasting Boobs-Spilling Bride by LBK1: 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
Iranu
Re: Cossy Ojiakor & Eldee Caution Ruggedman For Blasting Boobs-Spilling Bride by raphy(m): 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
This don pass water melon o.

So were r the vaseline crew...

German machine hit naija twice today.
Dnt blame d guys o.
Blame Apc.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor & Eldee Caution Ruggedman For Blasting Boobs-Spilling Bride by ikupakuti(m): 11:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
Thumbs up EBEMSI!

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ELDEE & THAT SHAMELESS GIRL WITH DISGUSTING UDDERS TO SHUT THE HELL UP?

IDIOTS FORMING LIBERALS!

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor & Eldee Caution Ruggedman For Blasting Boobs-Spilling Bride by updatechange(m): 11:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
Cirphrank:
God, this is outright madness, and definitely the venue used can't be considered a church. A shame!

Eldee! Guy no make me vex o.
Exactly, The venue isn't a church of course; its a nite club judging from the look of that pics and the ladies behind her.
Am sure she's a 1st class olosho. Btw Eldee is right... Judge not!!!
Re: Cossy Ojiakor & Eldee Caution Ruggedman For Blasting Boobs-Spilling Bride by daniela556(m): 11:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
this attire is very bad
Re: Cossy Ojiakor & Eldee Caution Ruggedman For Blasting Boobs-Spilling Bride by cho25bc(f): 12:04am On Aug 18, 2016
Hian!dat breasts look expired sef. Hw did she feel comfortable in dt dress? End time indeed
Re: Cossy Ojiakor & Eldee Caution Ruggedman For Blasting Boobs-Spilling Bride by jona4real92(m): 12:20am On Aug 18, 2016
Are u a photographer, fashion designer, artists, writer n so on.. here is the opportunity to showcase ur work to the world. Am offering free opportunity to promote ur work n skills on my blog, facebook , twitter n Instagram page on daily basis.
Blog address: www.aysugar.. com
Instagram: itz_aysugar
Whats app:07067721526
Re: Cossy Ojiakor & Eldee Caution Ruggedman For Blasting Boobs-Spilling Bride by Doctoryoung(m): 12:23am On Aug 18, 2016
eldee still dey this 9ja.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor & Eldee Caution Ruggedman For Blasting Boobs-Spilling Bride by Doctoryoung(m): 12:23am On Aug 18, 2016
eldee still dey this world?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Finds Frog In Water Dispenser - Bukky Wright (PICS & VIDEO) / BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) / Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.