Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,685 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:19 AM

You Have Got No Excuse For Failure In Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Have Got No Excuse For Failure In Life (1314 Views)

If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? / Kemi Olunloyo: We Should Stop Using Religion As Excuse For Character Defamation / When You Want To Celebrate Christ But English Got No Chill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have Got No Excuse For Failure In Life by Fatherherokay(m): 2:31am On Aug 18, 2016
As there is practically no excuse for doing wrong, there is no excuse for failure in life. The most interesting thing is that
nobody is ready to listen to your story; the reason why you fail. and beside you don’t even have the gut to tell people. So do today everything you have to do at the right time to avoid trivial excuses tomorrow.The easiest thing to achieve in life is failure. It is a decision you can easily make in your mind, say with your mouth, and accomplish without any stress. The fact is “life is not fair” is nobody but your own business ultimately. Who give a damn when you open your mouth and say “me and Lionel Messi started together, but I couldn’t succeed because life is not fair to me”.
There is a great margin between LOSING and A LOSER. A man is not confirmed a loser until he quits. A team is not dear confirmed the loser until the final whistle is blown. This is a simple natural phenomenon of life. No man on earth has the right to call you a loser until you, yourself, have decided to give up. Also in a battle, have you ever seen a READ MORE ON http://www.ishopealive.com/2016/08/topic-87-you-have-got-no-excuse-for.html
Re: You Have Got No Excuse For Failure In Life by Kruzilano(m): 2:55am On Aug 18, 2016
Fatherherokay:
As there is practically no excuse for doing wrong, there is no excuse for failure in life. The most interesting thing is that
nobody is ready to listen to your story; the reason why you fail. and beside you don’t even have the gut to tell people. So do today everything you have to do at the right time to avoid trivial excuses tomorrow.The easiest thing to achieve in life is failure. It is a decision you can easily make in your mind, say with your mouth, and accomplish without any stress. The fact is “life is not fair” is nobody but your own business ultimately. Who give a damn when you open your mouth and say “me and Lionel Messi started together, but I couldn’t succeed because life is not fair to me”.
There is a great margin between LOSING and A LOSER. A man is not confirmed a loser until he quits. A team is not dear confirmed the loser until the final whistle is blown. This is a simple natural phenomenon of life. No man on earth has the right to call you a loser until you, yourself, have decided to give up. Also in a battle, have you ever seen a READ MORE ON http://www.ishopealive.com/2016/08/topic-87-you-have-got-no-excuse-for.html
op u av spoken well.. But relating it to the present nigeria.. Some people gat more hurdles to jump than others.. U will live in misery comparing ur greatness with that of another person.. Its a diff journey entirely.. There might be forces and hands that pushed messi, but didnt push u.. For some d path has been cleared, other are bin given cutlass to clear, other dont even have cutlass. Nd u expect them to attain same height? Tho very possible but its going to take more than hardwork. Success shld be seen as taking steps futher, futher from where u were yesterday... There ar more to success than being the richest man in ur village/state.
True nobody wants to listen to ur failure story nd only a fool will narrate such... For d life to balance,
there must be rich, there must be poor. Work smart and not work hard

2 Likes

Re: You Have Got No Excuse For Failure In Life by power900: 12:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
Kruzilano:
op u av spoken well.. But relating it to the present nigeria.. Some people gat more hurdles to jump than others.. U will live in misery comparing ur greatness with that of another person.. Its a diff journey entirely.. There might be forces and hands that pushed messi, but didnt push u.. For some d path has been cleared, other are bin given cutlass to clear, other dont even have cutlass. Nd u expect them to attain same height? Tho very possible but its going to take more than hardwork. Success shld be seen as taking steps futher, futher from where u were yesterday... There ar more to success than being the richest man in ur village/state.
True nobody wants to listen to ur failure story nd only a fool will narrate such... For d life to balance,
there must be rich, there must be poor. Work smart and not work hard
thanks for this comment bro, by people words you can judge how rich they are,and obviously the op is more poorer than anyone else in our dear naija,coz person wey never see life no go come here dey talk like op......so those children and women living under the bridges and besides the road opened their mouth to wish themselves that,op thunder fire your life!!!!!
Re: You Have Got No Excuse For Failure In Life by Ranchhoddas: 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2016
power900:
thanks for this comment bro, by people words you can judge how rich they are,and obviously the op is more poorer than anyone else in our dear naija,coz person wey never see life no go come here dey talk like op......so those children and women living under the bridges and besides the road opened their mouth to wish themselves that,op thunder fire your life!!!!!
No mind that mumu guy. People who are privileged always like to delude themselves that poor people are lazy or not doing something right. They don't know that the world has a way of playing cruel jokes. Believe me. I'm living it.

1 Like

Re: You Have Got No Excuse For Failure In Life by power900: 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
No mind that mumu guy. People who are privileged always like to delude themselves that poor people are lazy or not doing something right. They don't know that the world has a way of playing cruel jokes. Believe me. I'm living it.
bro I am sure the op is just one of those hungry bloggers, he ain't seen anything yet

1 Like

Re: You Have Got No Excuse For Failure In Life by Fatherherokay(m): 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
Life is not about aggressiveness. It doesnt call for abuse or any form ****. Stop being negative guys. It is not until u curse dat u make d name. U can call me the poorest or any other name, but time will tell. I wouldnt curse back and I wudnt abuse, but let tym speak. Let God reward u according to all u sent to me. Mark this day! U will remember when the "i" is dotted. Thanks
Re: You Have Got No Excuse For Failure In Life by Ranchhoddas: 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
Fatherherokay:
Life is not about aggressiveness. It doesnt call for abuse or any form ****. Stop being negative guys. It is not until u curse dat u make d name. U can call me the poorest or any other name, but time will tell. I wouldnt curse back and I wudnt abuse, but let tym speak. Let God reward u according to all u sent to me. Mark this day! U will remember when the "i" is dotted. Thanks
This is a psychological ploy to elicit remorse. E no work bros. Try again.
Re: You Have Got No Excuse For Failure In Life by Fatherherokay(m): 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
Smile. Did u just say remorse? I pray u understand.

(1) (Reply)

Need To Join A Christian Whatsapp Group / Can A Christian Own Slaves ? / Dynamics Of Soul Winning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.