Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,612 members, 7,888,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:15 PM

How To Make Money Producing Chicken Meat In Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Make Money Producing Chicken Meat In Nigeria (601 Views)

List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria / The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) / Electric Food Steaming Cabinet For Steaming Rice, Fish, Chicken, Meat,etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Producing Chicken Meat In Nigeria by Autopilotcash(m): 6:19am On Aug 18, 2016
You can make money producing chicken meat in Nigeria now that there is serious ban on imported meat products.

Chicken meat is produces from Broiler Birds or chicken. They are improved breeds of meat chicken that reaches 2.8kg average weight in 7-8 weeks.

Nigerians like to produce this type of chicken only during festivities like Christmas, Sallah, and Easter.

This is the time that most people buy chicken meat to eat in their homes.

But the real business of chicken meat production is not only during festivities, but all the time.

If you want to make money from chicken all year round, this few tips will help you;

1. Learn how to brood the Day old chicks successfully.
2. Learn how to reduce chicken mortality percentage drastically. This is so because any dead chicken will eat into your profit margin.
3. Learn how to feed well and booster chicken growth and performance. The idea is to reach maximum weight in a shorter time.
4. Get interested buyers like hotels, eateries, suya joints and pepper soup joints even before you begin.
5. After you get most of them to required weight, then clean them up and put in coldroom to freeze and become frozen chicken.
6. Now you have poultry meat product to sell. Inform those your customers you told earlier that your chicken meat is ready.
7. Place a profitable price and sell.

To your agricultural business success!

By

Charles Osuigwe

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Money Producing Chicken Meat In Nigeria by chukwunalu2016: 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
please sir I have a hundred broiler and have been looking for a way to go into the business full time,the best breed and the growth booster,pls sir I all b very happy if u can help me out mostly on the booster for now

(1) (Reply)

Maize And Sorghum(guniea Corn) For Sale / Point Of Lay Available For Sale / I Need Help In Recognising The Breed Of My Snails.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.