Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,548 members, 7,972,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:32 PM

Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) (65119 Views)

Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) / Obinim Accused Of Sleeping With Pastor's Wife After He Flogged Teenagers For Sex / Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
Foolish crowd foolish p

1 Like

Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by Kolade354(m): 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
michaelwilli:

ur fada is dumb.
Read wat i wrote again
can anything good come out of your brain
You bustering idiot should fvk off?
Asslicker oshi
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by kkboy(m): 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
He chop wetin pastor don dey program to ripe well well, na him the pastor vex
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by Howmon: 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
This is why Africa is backward despite being more religious than folks that brought religion to us

1 Like

Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by iamord(m): 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
Temysteve:
ghanian churches are so hilarious sometimes!!!
Oh so it's a Ghanaian thing?the synagogue church collapse is it Ethiopia? Or the case of reverend king Liberia?
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
Vorp:
tt
Old fool!!
You are the old fool.... useless being.
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by michaelwilli(m): 1:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
Kolade354:
can anything good come out of your brain
You bustering idiot should fvk off?
Asslicker oshi

i just changed wat i wrote, needed to haf a lil mercy on u cos of mods. i value my acct mor dan ur life
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by jaydee87(m): 1:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
another rev king in the making...
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by Akanbibabatunde(m): 1:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
wandeykul:
ENGLISH!!!
corrects me naa
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by Akanbibabatunde(m): 1:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
ever811:
who is your English teacher?
is you now...
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by aboystar: 1:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
This is SCOAN style, TB Joshua children, anything must be televised most of all domestic matter. I beg the girl na pastor pikin, why must they bring such matter to church.....
I call that CHEAP PUBLICITY. The pastor is not in the spirit, check him out he is an adulterer himself.
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by asarebabson: 1:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
D Pastor no knw say konji no de respect anybody. His (pastor) day will soon come.
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by Akanbibabatunde(m): 1:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
Kolade354:
You're a fool if you see nothing wrong in what d pastor did.
You hypocrite makes me hate christianity more.
you foolish too... who is send you... hater
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by khalids: 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
I no blame the pastor, na the boy and girl wey sit down allow on man dey beat them....

Meanwhile....."Let him without sin cast the first stone"

1 Like

Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by unmask: 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
omaiyale:
The pastor is following the Laws of Moses
he is the only one eligible to collect tithe
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by allanphash7(m): 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
I dont exchange words with kids

Stay clear of my mentions
Vorp:

Old fool!!
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
ademidedavid:
WHAT DOES HE EXPECT AFTER ANOINTING SOMEONES JOYSTICK? WONT THE JOYSTICK PROVE THAT THE ANOINTING IS WORKING EFFICIENTLY? CONTINUE ANOINTING PRICK UP AND DOWN UNTIL THE ANOINTED DICK GO PUSH THEM TO YOUR WIFE AND THE REAL ANOINTING WILL TAKE PLACE THEN.......

LMAO .i laff to d extent dat my dad ran out of his room to check if i am alright. dis is just too funny
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by tonio2wo: 2:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
I dont even flog my dog like this? undecided

He has no right to do such! Anyway na dem sabi. No idiotic pastor can try that with me.
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by Originalsly: 2:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
Hmmm.... young strong body weak minded guy....how can he just sit there and watch a man publicly flog his gf.... then publicly flog him.... and do nothing? He should've stood up like a man.... one solid punch and broke the pastor jaw.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by allanphash7(m): 2:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
I dont exchange words with kids

Stay clear of my mention

Akanbibabatunde:
is your head that is need to knocked.... what he does is it bad
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by titi2020: 2:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
na wah oooooooooooo
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by emenideen(m): 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
Even the adulterous woman in d bible did not suffer such physical abuse. Hehehe church is turning to Nollywood.
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by vikstandon(m): 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
That leaves me to say if men were God...Me I for don die, cos my sins pass to use cane flog me, even Ancient Egyptian rod no fit commot am.

Jesus in his words..."If u have not sinned before, be the first to cast a stone".
That MO....Should I put G... NO I won't is not even a saint, him own sin fit be multiple of the congregational sin...If u say na lie, follow me go ask BABA GODehhhh!
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by MadCow1: 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
Ghana and Fhuck up be Like Ivory Coast and Cote D'voire.... angry
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by ademidedavid(f): 2:15pm On Aug 18, 2016
beeolhar:

LMAO .i laff to d extent dat my dad ran out of his room to check if i am alright. dis is just too funny
but na the truth na bros.........even laffing myself now!
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by Binsani(m): 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
Towncrier247:
Watch Ghana Pastor Flog Two Teenagers Inside Church For Having Premarrital Sex

In a video which has gone viral on Facebook, Controversial Ghanaian Pastor Daniel Obinim could be seen beating the teenagers – whose names were not immediately known – with a whip. This was the same pastor who was seen anointing the joystick of his male congregant in a recent viral video.

He accused the girl, as he lashed her, of having sex instead of focusing on work as an apprentice.
Whipping the boy for allegedly impregnating the girl, Obinim questioned how he was going to take of her and the baby since he (the boy) was unemployed.

At one point, the girl ran away after the beating became unbearable, but Obinim ordered one of his pastors to bring her back.

He continued the beating as soon as she was brought back, saying “Why are you such a fool. Why are you such a fool?” as he lashed her ferociously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waVEdEBeX7o

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/08/watch-ghana-pastor-flog-two-teenagers.html

Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by manuelrukky(m): 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
michaelwilli:
d pastor na hypocrite, but neva d less, dey deserved it
You forget all sins are equal. That you dnt fornicate dont mean you are 100% pure, the bible says for we all have sinned and come short of the glory of God, you to at some point in life. Were you given his sort of purnishment. Did Jesus subscribe to such, no remember the woman that was accused of adultery by the pharises

1 Like

Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by imanicah(m): 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
how did he know. how true is that. it is just a propaganda promoting his decency.
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by Tobium1(m): 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
After flogging dem, he should be ready to pay for their full-time scholarship to masters level
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by cornel994(m): 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
It's very annoying dat in diz era and age, some people actually allow themselves to be brainwashed...and to dat pastor dat brought d girl back and even held her for lashin, I hope ur daughter get worst. Rubbish
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by raphieMontella: 2:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
marcmao:
this is highly barbaric...this pastor needs to be reprimanded and sent to eida jail or rehab for a long long time..
All in the name of christ..
such nonsense..
How will africa ever move forward?

So supporting the acts of their deeds will move AFRICA 4WARD BA?
#Ewu
it is the level of ur illiteracy and ur likes that has halted the forward motion of this continent and set us on a reverse direction...
Have u ever come across ''sex education'' before?
Primitive mammal..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video / Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back / Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.