Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,245 members, 7,943,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:46 PM

Entrepreneurs: 4 Online Business You Can Do To Make Money Easily - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Entrepreneurs: 4 Online Business You Can Do To Make Money Easily (466 Views)

5 New Year Resolutions You Can Easily Keep / Nominations For 2017 Dakkada Young Entrepreneurs And Professionals Award / How To Buy Fuel Easily At The Cheapest Price In Your Area Using Nawhere.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Entrepreneurs: 4 Online Business You Can Do To Make Money Easily by Honestyboy(m): 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
Yes you heard me right! I said easily because there is absolutely nothing impossible as far as you are ready and committed to.
:
If you love what you do and have passion for, you will see how how easy it is to achieve your goals, when you love the business you do, I see no reason why you will not make it. Mathias of zealmat love what he do and today he is making it really big. Kennedy of kingsweb who has been our regular guest on this blog also a big example. How about Jide ogbongeblog and Abas of IncomeWeb? They have all proven to be an inspiration to many bloggers including myself and other host of bloggers in Nigeria and the world in general.
:
When I started this blog sometimes back, my primary aim was just to have fun, because I love having fun especially online, it was a bit header because I was totally a novice, but because I love doing it, I did the needful and today the story is different because I'm not where I was yesterday.
:
Enough of the story, let us get straight to the point.
:
4 Online Business You Can Do Make Money Easily.
:
Bellow I will list 4 online business you can do to make your money, but does not necessarily mean they are the only one. You can do more research to know what work best for you, the interesting part of it is that you can learn most this online
:
             1) Graphic designer
             2) Article writing
             3) Information marketing
             4) Affiliate marketing
            :

1) Graphic designer: Graphic designer has to do with creativity and with the increase number of online businesses, the demand for logo cover and other graphic related products is very high. If you play game well, then the sky will be your starting point.
:
2 Article writing:  The demand for original article by online journal for products and services increase day by day, if you are well equip in the field then you are the millionaire your family have been waiting for. You can equally render the services to the host of clients on fivver and make more money.
:
3) Information marketing: WHAT IS INFORMATION MARKETING?
Information marketing simply means selling information. But this time you are selling it at a price. For example what you are reading
right now is an information product. Do you have access to important information? Do you have information that could be a solution to people's problem? If your answer is yes, then this may be your dream bus, giving out those information in form of ebook to those who need it will fetch you a whole lot of money.
:
4) Affiliate marketing: Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-
based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate's own marketing efforts. In this case, as an affiliate marketers, you stand as a middleman between the buy and sellers, and at the end of every successful business by a client that come through you, some % will swing into your bank account.
:
Although Affiliate marketing have in the past proven to be a bit difficult especially in Nigeria, but today it's one of the best and easy way to make money online, all you need is the right information and you are good to go.
:
So tell us your finding. What has been able to work for you online? Share the experience.

Source http://www.nairatrace.com/2016/08/entrepreneurs4-online-business-you-can.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Lagosian Narrates How The 112 Emergency Number Saved His Mother’s Life / Showing Signs Of A Slowdown; Inflation Rate Rises To 17.1% In July 2016 / I Took A Break From Acting Because I'm Performing My Primary Duties As A Wife An

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.