Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,322 members, 7,881,186 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:04 PM

For The Sexy Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Sexy Me. (423 Views)

Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid / The Sexy Things That Pretty Ladies Do That Turns Me On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Sexy Me. by solomon4samuel(m): 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
The strange feelings that flickers in her,and anchored like weights in her eyes.
The torment of a second without me and the hunger of my touch on her skin."Only you can undo them",she said to me.
"You are amazingly beautiful and handsome,not a tree or a flower O'beloved",she whispered with a smile saying that only she could see.
She said a second without me is death,a day without my kiss and touches there is nothing to live for.
"Come closer O' you that my soul loved",drunk in love with my gaze and whispered that "for the sexy me", she will die by my side.

Loving and caring right down to the core,filling her with happiness and much more she confessed.
Saying that there is something in my eyes that is so astonishing and gorgeous that each time she looks she could barely look turn away.
She said a second with me worth eternity,pleading I hold her tight and lever let's go.She laid on my chest and sing a love song to the melody of my heart beat
There and then I knew that it was all but for the sexy me.

"Save me from the winter night dearest beloved", she said.Dressed in white fine linen looking so bright and beautiful.
For the first time I admired her beauty as she wrangle in my grabs and felt so save in my arms in the soft winter night.The light of love in her eyes was as the night star in the soft winter sky.

"Give me just one last walk down the memory lane", she said."You are all I need to survive the winter through" and said that I understand her every move,hold me more close and whispered only to my hearing alone that am the sexist of all men.
Re: For The Sexy Me. by UndisputedBosom(m): 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2016
Is that so undecided
Re: For The Sexy Me. by UrWorstNitemare: 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
Boring.... undecided

1 Like

Re: For The Sexy Me. by DRISKLEF(m): 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
In this nigeria's hard economic situation? undecided
Re: For The Sexy Me. by Fidelismaria: 2:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
Is it a poem

(1) (Reply)

Be Prepared:getting Married And Staying In It Is Warfare! / Good Morning Fellow Rosmancelander / Need Your Advice Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.