Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,679 members, 7,935,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 06:36 PM

Need Your Help - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Need Your Help (761 Views)

Dealer I Need Your Help Asap: / Femmy2010 **cotonou King* Where Are You: Need Your Help Pls / Cybersleek, Siena And Sultaan I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Your Help by neeriafek: 4:27am On Sep 28, 2009
Hey guys! English is not my primary language, so i need your help. My English teacher asked to write a post about women golf plsyers. I would appreciate if you'll check it for mispellings. Thanks for your help!

Article:
Choosing golf club sets for female golf players

As you know golf is a game that more directed on gentlemen. But now the amount of lady golfers is quickly raising. Lady's needs to golf stuff are a bit different than man's needs.

Female golf players also would like to get the world-class results in game. That is why good suitable golf clubs are so significant. Proper women's golf clubs complete set are more light than men's, one in shorter, more flexible and good to handle. Almost all common clubs are manufactured for men.

Thus it's a difficult task for women golfers to find a suitable golf club sets in the marketplace. The operation will be much harder if madam is looking for a golf club complete sets.

Commonly, female golf players have other necessaries to golf equipment because of the physical distinctions. Usually women golf players require a golf-club which is 1in shorter because the typical female's height is smaller than male's. At least 1in shorter would be much better. I'm a fan of new kids golf clubs

Nowadays, numerous manufacturers that create golf equipment, such as Prosimmon Golf, GolfGirl, Confidence, have specific of golf club sets, including woods, irons and hybrids. They are designed clubs and sets special for woman, taking into consideration the key-parameters. There is no necessity to purchase a kid or senior flex golf sets, nevertheless special club sets for women golf players are more expensive. The Prosimmon female golf club complete sets are designed from HQ top of the line materials, including flex graphite shafts on the hybrid clubs, 3- wood and super deep cavity back irons. The regular cost for a Prosimmon golf club complete sets starts from $ 160 and include cavity back irons, titanium matrix woods, hybrid club, putter, head covers supplied for woods, hybrid clubs and golf bag. "Golf Club Complete Sets" also advise the following brands: Golf Girl FWS golf club complete sets, LadySelene Full Set, Callaway Golf Complete Set Ladies Flex, Adams Lady Golf club complete sets, Wilson Lady Pro Staff Petite Full Set, Tour Edge Lady Golf Club Set. These trademarks are superb golf clubs available on the market for women golf players and strongly recommended by professionals.

If you are choosing high quality golf club complete sets for women golfers that would be suitable enough - custom made golf club complete sets would be the right choice. Pros will construct the model of golf club according to your height, stature, arm size etc. because the proper golf club is a key to success in this golf game. Your golf skill stage improvement will be a good compensation for the investments in a custom golf club complete sets, which suit your style. But if you are just at the beginning of the way, the most of golf professionals recommend purchasing the less expensive golf clubs complete set. Start with a set for learners in case you are not 100% sure about your commitment of golf or you will drop the idea of playing golf after couple of games.

To sum up, when you are searching for a lady golfers golf clubs complete set or golf clubs complete set please note the following: check what's the primary material the club has been made of, try all types of golf clubs (woods, irons, hybrids) personally if possible, check the club's weight and club's length, lady's golf-club should be 1 inch shorter than male's and a bit lighter. Try to shoot the ball by choosing clubs and decide which one would be the right for your figure.

Thanks a lot for your help!
Re: Need Your Help by dailynaijanews(m): 11:08am On Jan 14, 2019
In a typical golf club set, you will discover irons which range from 1 to 9, but most sets have irons which range from 3 to 9. A 3, 4 and 5 iron are generally very difficult to hit, particularly if you really are a beginner. The reason of this being the only of those clubs are narrower compared to the higher irons, which makes it hard to get under the ball. The golf industry has solved this dilemma with the introduction of hybrids, which replace lower number irons. Irons vary in loft from the lower irons in the late teens to the higher irons which may have loft as high as 50 degrees. Irons are made to assist you to slice through thick lies due to their narrow sole and higher lofts, in comparison to woods. Normally, irons are played off the ground (fairway or rough), however; when it comes to that of par 3s, players can make use of a tee to make it easier so as to get under the ball. The most effective irons for novices have a sizable offset of the club face from the shaft. What this means is the club face is placed back off the shaft and helps starter players get under the ball easily. It's also wise to choose a wide sole and dispersed weighting system to boost} the sweet spot. I hope this was helpful.

You can visit: htpps://www.fontation.com/reviews/best-golf-irons-for-mid-handicappers/ for more info.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Kia Vs Toks Camry / Peugeot 406 For Sale / Buy New And Toks Cars In Cotonou 4 Half D Price U Get In Nigeria +229-99748098

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.