Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,167 members, 7,884,072 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

I 900k And I Need Business Ideas....am Confused - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I 900k And I Need Business Ideas....am Confused (1210 Views)

Need Business Idea with 300k start up! / 4 Untapped Online Business Ideas In Nigeria - Nigerianonlinebusiness / CBN Floats The Naira, The Implications For You And I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I 900k And I Need Business Ideas....am Confused by carsprayer: 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
i just got 900k from my dad and am confused about which business to venture into..I stay in Kaduna
Re: I 900k And I Need Business Ideas....am Confused by braine(m): 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
Theres quite a number you can start with that. Whats your first degree in? what do you currently do and what do you generally have interests in?
Re: I 900k And I Need Business Ideas....am Confused by kpas4kpas: 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
You just got 900k and you are confused? would you run mad when you are given N5m?
Re: I 900k And I Need Business Ideas....am Confused by ClitRaider: 5:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
Betshop.
Re: I 900k And I Need Business Ideas....am Confused by bransonbig: 5:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
Long on to bransonbig.Zulutrade.Com and open a demo/practice a/c. Add worldwide Professional Traders from Rank 1-20 to trade it for you. Click on "Position" and "History" to see your profit/loss. Open and fund a real/live a/c after a week if you are ok with the result. Call me 08057975377 for further info.
Re: I 900k And I Need Business Ideas....am Confused by carsprayer: 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
braine:
Theres quite a number you can start with that. Whats your first degree in? what do you currently do and what do you generally have interests in?
HND Electric Engineering with skill in solar, inverter and CCTV installation... I just like business
Re: I 900k And I Need Business Ideas....am Confused by alakara(m): 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
carsprayer:

HND Electric Engineering with skill in solar, inverter and CCTV installation... I just like business
u av a business already.

2 Likes

Re: I 900k And I Need Business Ideas....am Confused by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
carsprayer:
i just got 900k from my dad and am confused about which business to venture into..I stay in Kaduna

if you have no idea what to do with 900k, keep it a bank. This is only my opinion but everybody must not do business. If you have no idea what to do with it, how are you going to manage anything you start with it?

Keep it safe, then take a business course. If you don't, you might end up losing the money and you'll become another statistics.

I have loads of business ideas but I don't believe you are prepared to handle any of them. Take a business class. Not only will you figure out what to do, you will learn how to handle it.

Again, my opinion.
Re: I 900k And I Need Business Ideas....am Confused by Brizzy404: 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
Watsapp me 08117339418
Re: I 900k And I Need Business Ideas....am Confused by tbliss22(m): 11:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
Hello Mr Op u've got skills already get a store and bring in cctv, laptops and any electronics that sells well in kaduna and begin the sales. You can simultaneously venture into agro produce purchase to resell.

U can as well go online to do something, all you need is to make sure you research for the best information. I repeat trust nobody to meet up with you for information on any shit, do your research yourself

Even with 100k you can be your own boss in naija what you need is just the right person with the right info. Don't get it twisted trust nobody here, do your research and lay your hands on any of the above stated.

A word is enough for the wise!!

Best of luck!!
Re: I 900k And I Need Business Ideas....am Confused by Jethrolite(m): 11:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
carsprayer:
You can become a paint manufacturer, all you have to do is rent a shop in a busy area while you outsource production to us. We will manufacture fast selling colours for you in both texcote and emulsion. You can test us with order of as little as N200k. Visit our thread for other jobs done and our paint quality.

https://www.nairaland.com/2938666/buy-cheap-high-quality-paint

https://www.nairaland.com/3261736/paint-manufacturer-n100k

If interested, quote and reply here.
Re: I 900k And I Need Business Ideas....am Confused by darexkey(m): 11:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
invest the money in ICT and agriculture. you will never regret doing so
Re: I 900k And I Need Business Ideas....am Confused by holajeedayy: 7:29am On Aug 20, 2016
carsprayer:
my brother how many ears do you have learn work/experience b4 touching the money or go to institutes like leyland or anamco....b4 u know it money keep runing after u or u can even setup

(1) (Reply)

Free Mini Importation Report / Which platform Is better: Olx, Jiji Or Efritin? / Apple Buys A Nigerian-owned ICT Firm For $1 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.