Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,904 members, 7,906,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:17 AM

Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter (2002 Views)

Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend / Hong Kong Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter / Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by Ekakamba: 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
Most parents dream of what they want their child to be like and the kind of adult they want them to grow into. They try and mould you into the person they want you to become by teaching you and guiding you as you grow, giving you the proper foundations.

Cecil Chao, billionaire and owner of Cheuk Nang Holdings Ltd., is trying to change his already grown daughter. She has been in a lesbian civil partnership for a decade with her partner Sean Eav. Her father made headlines when he offered $60 million HKD for a man to convince his daughter to marry them.

His first offer received over 20,000 responses. None of them were successful. He has since doubled the ‘dowry’ and is offering it to anyone that can convince his daughter Gigi to leave the woman she loves for a man.

He said in an interview ‘I don’t want to interfere with my daughter’s private life. I only hope for her to have a good marriage and children as well as inherit my business’. He also said he believes that it is not too late to change to her sexuality.

http://www.providr.com/hong-kong-billionaire-offers-huge-dowry?utm_source=DoctorAsky&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=providr

Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by DannyJ19(m): 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
Chinko no dhy last....
Bt i go use d money 4 Repair...
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by mhisbliss(f): 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
[size=14pt]thats how painful it is to see your normal child turn to something else you don't understand but due to the connection you have you'll try to change her not push her away [/size]

1 Like

Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by Sexxkillz: 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
This story is older than Methuselah. . . Blogging is not by force. Go and learn "handwork".

Just saying.

1 Like

Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by FvckShiT(m): 6:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
mhisbliss:
[size=14pt]thats how painful it is to see your normal child turn to something else you don't understand but due to the connection you have you'll try to change her not push her away [/size]

I fúcking love ur color

undecided
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by Sexxkillz: 6:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
mhisbliss:

Your font is too bright. Reduce it pls.
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by mhisbliss(f): 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
FvckShiT:

I fúcking love ur color

undecided
you can keep it i dont even like it
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by mhisbliss(f): 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Your font is too bright. Reduce it pls.
ok wheres the tv remote
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by FvckShiT(m): 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
mhisbliss:
you can keep it i dont even like it

Nah...
I'll fúcking pass
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by mhisbliss(f): 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
FvckShiT:

Nah...
I'll fúcking pass
then you shouldn't have pointed it out in the first place you shoulda fuqing passed
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by FvckShiT(m): 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
mhisbliss:

then you shouldn't have pointed it out in the first place you shoulda fuqing passed

It was fúcking stupïd...

So I had to point out.....
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by mhisbliss(f): 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
FvckShiT:

It was fúcking stupïd...

So I had to point out.....

what a fuqinly stupid way to point a stupid thing, thanks for pointing it out you are free to move the fuqing and stupid elsewhere, fuqinly thanks
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by FvckShiT(m): 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
mhisbliss:

what a fuqinly stupid way to point a stupid thing, thanks for pointing it out you are free to move the fuqing and stupid elsewhere, fuqinly thanks

You sound pained dear.....did I hurt you?

This is what happens when you use a fückingcheap weavon grin cheesy
Ur brain malf*nctions
Making you do shïtz cheesy

Bye
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by Sexxkillz: 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
mhisbliss:

ok wheres the tv remote
Stick to this one.
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by Sexxkillz: 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
Oh boy. . . Someone was deprived of crayons as a baby.
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by mhisbliss(f): 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
FvckShiT:

This is what happens when you use a fückingcheap weavon grin cheesy
Ur brain malf*nctions
Making you do shïtz cheesy

Bye

this is what happens when a crazy yabaleft weed smoking escapee tries to be relevant get back to the hole you crawled from, i shouldn't have replied you in the first place
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by ireneony(f): 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
This thread isn't for me then.
this is the only time i wish i was guy grin
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by mhisbliss(f): 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Stick to this one.

stick to what
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
U pple should not derail this thread o grin
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by FvckShiT(m): 7:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
mhisbliss:

this is what happens when a crazy yabaleft weed smoking escapee tries to be relevant get back to the hole you crawled from, i shouldn't have replied you in the first place

Hahahaha!

Change that fúcking cheap weavon already

You should be fūcking studying ur Post utme screening now

You know ur JAMB is fúcking 5 years old now grin cheesy
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by mhisbliss(f): 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2016
FvckShiT:

Hahahaha!

Change that fúcking cheap weavon already

You should be fūcking studying ur Post utme screening now

You know ur JAMB is fúcking 5 years old now grin cheesy
replying is only gonna make you more relevant i am not explaining anything to you wether its cheaper than you or costlier than you i have nothing to and about the jamb grin dont assume everyone is your class, work on yourself and stop looking for new ways to be useless, btw your picture isnt there what happened goat teeth loading grin
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by Sexxkillz: 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2016
mhisbliss:

stick to what
Never mind.
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by mhisbliss(f): 7:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Never mind.
ok
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by FvckShiT(m): 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
mhisbliss:

replying is only gonna make you more relevant i am not explaining anything to you wether its cheaper than you or costlier than you i have nothing to and about the jamb grin dont assume everyone is your class, work on yourself and stop looking for new ways to be useless

Hahahaha!

Its obviously fúcking cheap cheesy

No wonder it doesn't fúcking look good on you

You should have been born in the dark ages ...you look terrible in light cheesy
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by mhisbliss(f): 7:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
Hehehehe try harder while i take a selfie

Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by FvckShiT(m): 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
!
Hahahah
Someone's fúcking scared... cheesy grin

I'll be easy.... don't worry
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by ogorwyne(f): 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
FvckShiT:

This is what happens when you use a fückingcheap weavon grin cheesy Ur brain malf*nctions Making you do shïtz cheesy

Bye
Hahaha. The weavon part is Epic.

1 Like

Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by ogorwyne(f): 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
U pple should not derail this thread o grin
They should am bored
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by oilykid(m): 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
grin grin grin this is fucking hilarious @fvckshit n mhisbliss
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by FvckShiT(m): 8:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
cheesy
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by FvckShiT(m): 8:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
oilykid:
grin grin grin this is fucking hilarious @fvckshit n mhisbliss

cheesy grin

Mhisbliss get ur fúcking cheap azz weavon hairdo here....

Let's make up cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

When Your Side Chick Says This (whatsapp Chat) / Ladies Be Honest, What Will You Do? / She Is Not Good In English Butbut She Is Good On BED Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.