Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,928 members, 7,922,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:27 PM

I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) (13397 Views)

15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) / 15 On-bed Experiences Between A Guy And A Girl (pictures) / When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) by Sexytemi(f): 12:59am On Aug 20, 2016
LordBaelish:

bullshhit.

playing the gender card is for weaklings, that's why I avoid arguing with some ladies sef, be smart and stop being politically correct..

I'm off

I wasn't playing any was I?, it's a simple question which I asked due to curiosity and all the guys here are taking it personal, isn't it funny.
Re: I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) by pussyeater(m): 1:23am On Aug 20, 2016
Re: I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) by kennedy45(m): 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
Please visit my blog.. +1 it by the left top of the screen, comment on any post you find interesting and click on ads you see.. freebies giveaway awaiting guest
http://www.kennedyclement..com
Re: I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) by olayiwolar1(m): 2:44pm On Oct 07, 2016
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies After All The Talk Na Ass We Dey Look Before We Marry (picture Added) / / Have You Been In A Position With Your Cousin Like This? Photo!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.