Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,182 members, 7,880,685 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) (40355 Views)

Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) / Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) / Lagos Maid Steals Bosses' $10,000, Converts To Naira At N86 Per Dollar (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 12:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
dre11:

21-yr-old man leads robbery attack on sister, maid raped

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/21-yr-old-man-leads-robbery-attack-sister-maid-raped/

According the Holy Bible which says,"in the last days the love of many shall wax cold,brothers killing brothers.. I blame parents also because they say ,"charity begins at home!"
Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
Exactly why nobody should be trusted.

I mean, you talked some people into robbing your blood?and if not for her pregnancy she would have being mounted? and your conscious will allow you sleep in the night?the thing that goes through people's brain.

The family bond has been destroyed forever, and this slowpoke will be an outcast in his own family. And they had to top everything by molesting the poor maid, i am an advocate for a no court trial for Robbers.

Just Waste them.

You guys are actually doing the Society a favor by wasting them, because they will become more hardened when they come out from Jail, and that means more Robbery and more molestation.
In the 80s or thereabouts if I'm not wrong,the FG use to execute robbers by firing squad;we watched on TV,it was televised live on NTA the execution of Anini and his gang of armed robbers. I wonder why they stopped it. If FG can go back to that,armed robbery'll reduce a great deal.
Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by DanielPop(m): 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
John Ige Damilola, David Chibuike

NCAN verdict: Brothers for lyfe! grin

Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by hommespecia: 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
adaksbullet:
Jost looked whot u are do too ur boilogy sista sad sad angry angry angry am shak mine head too u angry
RESPECT!!!
Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by Mrjo(m): 1:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
ENDTIMELIFE:
Came to check the native names John Ige Damilola and David Chibuike ROGER OVER one Afonjas and our man OVER I repeat Confirmed sir OVER grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
which crime did chibuke commit?
Drchristian:
Bf I open thread. I already knw someone frm d crime region with flat head will be involve in this crime.
Then, did u read the thread?
Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
Bad people
Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by 4ward(m): 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
Devil Incarnate
dre11:

21-yr-old man leads robbery attack on sister, maid raped

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/21-yr-old-man-leads-robbery-attack-sister-maid-raped/

Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by Ugosample(m): 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
lielbree:
I have a brother who is capable of such. I've trained his out of uni yet he dose not want to start small. He believes in making it big time at once.... he's so desperate for money, I'm scared cry

You better caution him o
Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by MrOreo(m): 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
HungerBAD:

I mean, you talked some people into robbing your blood?and if not for her pregnancy she would have being mounted? and your conscious will allow you sleep in the night?the thing that goes through people's brain.

The family bond has been destroyed forever, and this slowpoke will be an outcast in his own family. And they had to top everything by molesting the poor maid, i am an advocate for a no court trial for Robbers.

Just Waste them.

You guys are actually doing the Society a favor by wasting them, because they will become more hardened when they come out from Jail, and that means more Robbery and more molestation.
My thoughts exactly...... JJ all d way angry
Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2016
Drchristian:
Bf I open thread. I already knw someone frm d crime region with flat head will be involve in this crime.

Buhahahahahahaha abegi take am Small small...
And they will b like Okonkwo u hear wetin she talk

Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by chuks34(m): 4:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
adaksbullet:
Jost looked whot u are do too ur boilogy sista sad sad angry angry angry am shak mine head too u angry
Oh gosh, error msg, bursting my brain.

1 Like

Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by olagold79: 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
adaksbullet:

Blood of Nebudcanezariii!!!!...... shocked shocked shocked grin grin. Ayaf dead finish!!!! This is English shey? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by sekundosekundo: 6:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
HungerBAD:

Just Waste them.

His mother should be questioned to ascertain whether she played away match.
Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by kabrud: 7:38am On Aug 20, 2016
Na still dem.
Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by adaksbullet: 9:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
olagold79:

Blood of Nebudcanezariii!!!!...... shocked shocked shocked grin grin. Ayaf dead finish!!!! This is English shey? grin grin grin grin grin grin
whot his these one sayed? undecided
Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by oluwasegun111(m): 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
Nigeria
Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by suruwilliams(m): 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Arrested For Fake Alert After Buying Drinks Of ₦420,000 At A Nightclub / Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Abia (photos) / SARS Officers Flog Suspected Yahoo Boy In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.