Stats: 3,172,176 members, 7,884,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:28 AM

Dishonorable Okon Abang Must Resign: Sign Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dishonorable Okon Abang Must Resign: Sign Up (818 Views)

BREAKING: We Regret Appointing Aisha, She Must Resign - APC / Aisha Yesufu: "President Buhari Must Resign! Osinbajo Cannot Do Anything" / Profile Of Justice Okon Abang Of Abuja High Court (2) (3) (4)

Dishonorable Okon Abang Must Resign: Sign Up by DamiBukola: 7:15am On Aug 19, 2016
If you in with me on this please click "like " and if not click share.

This man is a disgrace to the Judiciary, his judgements from Ogun State PDP saga to Abia governorship case down to Boko Haram mentor, SAS is mind boggling. He is not fit to be called a judge and I shall never call him a judge again.

By Damilola Bukola Esq.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dishonorable Okon Abang Must Resign: Sign Up by kernel504(m): 7:23am On Aug 19, 2016
DamiBukola:
If you in with me on this please click "like " and if not click share.

This man is a disgrace to the Judiciary, his judgements from Ogun State PDP saga to Abia governorship case down to Boko Haram mentor, SAS is mind boggling. He is not fit to be called a judge and I shall never call him a judge again.

By Damilola Bukola Esq.

Go get a job, if you are pained, go get healed. Charge and bail can sustain you till you return from financial rehab.
Re: Dishonorable Okon Abang Must Resign: Sign Up by metalDETECTED(m): 7:35am On Aug 19, 2016
You mean Cancer of the Judiciary? angry angry

Re: Dishonorable Okon Abang Must Resign: Sign Up by DamiBukola: 7:53am On Aug 19, 2016
kernel504:

Go get a job, if you are pained, go get healed. Charge and bail can sustain you till you return from financial rehab.
What is your view? Learn how to contribute in a thread without insult.

Moreover, your use of the word charge and bail has shown your level of .....

I guess you meant to say "ambulance chasing"?

Re: Dishonorable Okon Abang Must Resign: Sign Up by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 19, 2016
It is usual to see people comment on hot topics like they know what they are talking about. Below are some of the comments from some of our able bodied APC pundits on this Abia state issue 2 months ago. Time will always tell as usual

Next time when you see these guys xomment on any issue, you can be sure they are talking a huge load of bull sheet

Quakertellicus1:

No...more like Kangaroo politicians and Kangaroo parties....and kangaroo electorate and election bodies....that refuse to let the process be clean.

Someone has to clean up the mess left behind...and it is our judges.

Or is it the Judge's fault that Ikpeazu did not have all the legally needed documents needed to contest for election?

CXLVII:
[size=18pt]#IStandWithOgar

#IkpeazuMustGo #TimeUp #NeverAgainShallWeReturnToIkpeazu

[/size]

Some poeple have a long history of making useless comments, supporting useless judgments and defending stupid government agents
Businessideas:
What kind of debacle is this?If the man is issued a certificate of return but the usurper is still on the seat, then INEC just scammed the man.The best thing is to swear him in immediately, the usurper should vacate the seat joor, inec certificate of return is not a recharge card o!!

After INEC issued certificate of return to Oga, typical Zombie comment is given here
Mylove55:
becos dis govt believes in d rule of law, every agency is now working perfectly and independently according to law. God bless pmb- he is a true democrat

Re: Dishonorable Okon Abang Must Resign: Sign Up by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 19, 2016
Suprnov3r:
It is usual to see people comment on hot topics like they know what they are talking about. Below are some of the comments from some of our able bodied APC pundits on this Abia state issue 2 months ago. Time will always tell as usual

Next time when you see these guys xomment on any issue, you can be sure they are talking a huge load of bull sheet

Touche.

I still stand by my previous comments, and I do not support the APC....or the PDP.

Our political system is in a mess because people keep it in a mess.

Some poeple have a long history of making useless comments, supporting useless judgments and defending stupid government agents

After INEC issued certificate of return to Oga, typical Zombie comment is given here

Re: Dishonorable Okon Abang Must Resign: Sign Up by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 19, 2016
Suprnov3r:

[quote][/quote]

Touche.

I still stand by my previous comments, and I do not support the APC....or the PDP.

Our political system is in a mess because people keep it in a mess.

The Other Side Of Buhari Nigerians Don’t Know / Pictures From APC Rally In Akoko Edo Wards One And Two In Igarra / Nigeria At 56 And The Worship Of Baal– Femi Fani-kayode