Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,832 members, 7,872,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) - Technology Market (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) (175910 Views)

I Buy Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Other Gift Card / I Buy-itunes Giftcard, Amazon & Other Gift Cards For Cash . Direct Loader / Sell Your iTunes/Steam/Amazon Gift Card Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by Exchanger101(m): 9:50am On Jan 31, 2018
MrsNaira:
Exchanger101 is an upfront businessman. Super fast transfer of money.
Thanks a lot.
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by Exchanger101(m): 9:50am On Jan 31, 2018
Exchanger101 is the best person to do business with, he is reliable and swift with payment, thanks man
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by Exchanger101(m): 9:54am On Jan 31, 2018
Exchanger101:
Exchanger101. The most trusted and fastest IGC Buyer

Got GIFT CARDS? Hit us up!

Any Volume! $50,000 minimum WORTH OF CARDS NEEDED DAILY. Instant Payments!!

Wh.ats.app us if you got any Cards Available. (0.8.0.8.0.1.9.0.4.2.7.)
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by Exchanger101(m): 9:55am On Jan 31, 2018
Exchanger101:
This thread belongs to EXCHANGER101

I am NOT! affiliated with any other buyer who post their number here.

DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK !

I have warned people to stop advertising on my thread! To start your own thread on nairaland is free! Have some respect and stay off my thread. Thank you

Thank you.

I have warned people to stop advertising on my thread! To start your own thread on nairaland is free! Have some respect and stay off my thread. Thank you

Thank you

Thank you.

Thank you.

Thank you.
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by Exchanger101(m): 9:55am On Jan 31, 2018
Exchanger101:

Thank you.

Thank you

Thank you.

Thank you.

Thank you.
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by Exchanger101(m): 10:12am On Jan 31, 2018
Boboraf:
Sell only to exchanger.. The rest are scammers,, just scam my friend 100$
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by Exchanger101(m): 10:12am On Jan 31, 2018
Jossycraft:
This is actually what differentiate us(blacks) from the white people........this guy is real, had several deal with him. Seeing is not always believing, the world is such a global room.

High star boss
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by Exchanger101(m): 10:13am On Jan 31, 2018
kolipowell:
Exchanger is a reliable and trustworthy person from experience, i have recommend him to people and he never fuckme up he's someone that is straightforward, do business with him and be rest assured... i verify and recommend exchanger
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by Exchanger101(m): 10:14am On Jan 31, 2018
Tinny23:
Just did another business with xchanger 101, and my deal was safe and delivered... He is a trusted nigga
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by Exchanger101(m): 10:15am On Jan 31, 2018
Dc4life:
Another successful transaction with Exchanger101 on a Sunday Morning.. smiley
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by Exchanger101(m): 10:17am On Jan 31, 2018
olusheyie71:
I just had a deal with him yesterday and I swear to God ...He is real and straight....You guys should stop tarnishing his image.
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by Exchanger101(m): 10:18am On Jan 31, 2018
Jagajagagist1:
See Make i tell una.. This Guy too correct, Fast And reliable , apart From Being a correct buyer, i never Meet am o.. Na whatsapp We They chat but i just know say The guy too real And na connect .. So New Sellers no fear At All. To me na The Best buyer Ever be This lol.. Mk una dey quick drop am to collect your Money quick quick... No time
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by Exchanger101(m): 10:18am On Jan 31, 2018
izikjon:
After days of Exchanger101 chatting me up for IGC, I decided to try him out today.

So here is my honest 5 point feedback (review) for him

Response time & customer service: 100%
Delivery: 100%
Price rating & payment: 100%

#Endorsed
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by MrsNgoziKalu(f): 10:12am On Feb 01, 2018
[quote author=Exchanger101 post=64661454][/quote]
Hi, I've $600 Mexican Card
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by legitprofcoin(m): 10:42am On Feb 01, 2018
Come on my WhatsApp for best exchange of your gift cards for Naira

I accept all currencies and all denominations

Physical and eCodes accepted@good rate

Come now
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by femivvita: 3:39am On Feb 03, 2018
I need $50 iTunes inbox me if you have 0.8.1.1.5.5.7.2.6.3.4
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by Taeewo(m): 6:34am On Feb 04, 2018
Airdrop in cryptocurrency means

when a developer of a new token gives out a token freely

to early users to promote and create awareness of their

project before listing on exchange......

Tools needed for you to always qualified for any

airdrops are Ethereum and Waves wallet that supports

ERC 20 token,twitter account,bitcointalk.org account

and also have telegram app installed on your phone

You can monitor all latest airdrop on this telegram

channel

www./cryptocurrencyairdrop
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by buskie13(m): 11:57am On Feb 04, 2018
Uziyl:
please you guys should be mindful with selling iTunes card on Nairaland . I just got scammed by paxtrading.com $100 worth of itunes card. this really hurts me cuz I was selling for someone. this is their whatsapp number don't fall their cheap scam +1 518-503-6141... y'all should share this not to be Victims. they even created a website saying how not to get scammed on nairaland when they are the real scammers.
thanks for saving me with this post,I would've given that scammer my Amazon cards,his rates were just too good to be true

1 Share

Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by buskie13(m): 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
[quote author=Exchanger101 post=64661454][/quote]will you buy Amazon cards without receipt?
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by lobell1: 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
buskie13:
thanks for saving me with this post,I would've given that scammer my Amazon cards,his rates were just too good to be true

Avoid getting scammed. Determine your rates. Use a reliable escrow service and achieve both without breaking a sweat. See link below.
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by bunchdrich(m): 2:05pm On Feb 07, 2018
This guy is damn real, please you all should do biz with this faithful fellow. Boss will do more deal with you. Baba u too much

Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by Uziyl(m): 10:34pm On Feb 09, 2018
buskie13:
Spread the news. So no one can fall victim.
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by Impostorr: 9:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by kolipowell(m): 1:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
I buy your ITunes and Amazon cards at good price... cards from $10 to $100 are only accepted......instant payment........
LIST OF CARDS TO TRADE
*Amazon gift card with cash receipt
*Amazon card with debit card receipt
*Amazon card with no receipt
*steam card
*Ebay gift card
*ITunes gift card, Us, Germany, Netherlands
*Walmart gift card
*Visa gift with cash receipt
*American express gift card with cash receipt
*Master gift card with cash receipt
*vanilla gift card

Fast nd reliable... HONESTY IS THE KEY

Whatsapp no :08070935828, 08060808294
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by Exchanger101(m): 6:41am On Feb 14, 2018
bunchdrich:
This guy is damn real, please you all should do biz with this faithful fellow. Boss will do more deal with you. Baba u too much

Thnx boss
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) by Exchanger101(m): 6:46am On Feb 14, 2018
Good morning!

Bulk (above 1000$) Rates Today :

iTunes : 235 per $

Steam : 230 per $

Amazon/Visa/Vanilla : 200-250 per $ (depending on receipt)

EXCHANGER101 EXCHANGER101 EXCHANGER101

WHATSAPP: 0.8.0.8.0.1.9.0.4.2.7

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (43) (Reply)

PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward / Www.waphan.com - Download Games, Music, Videos, Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.