Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,466 members, 7,944,315 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

Do You Need A New & Viable Business Idea To Invest On? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do You Need A New & Viable Business Idea To Invest On? (561 Views)

Do You Have N55,000 To Do A Profitable And Viable Business / Start A Viable Business Journey With Flp Today / Viable Business For Interested Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A New & Viable Business Idea To Invest On? by Provision9: 2:14pm On Sep 28, 2009
It's unfortunate that most businesses are no longer flourishing in Nigeria. Some factors could be seen as resultant effects of  our economy melt-down. With this business idea, success or profitability does not lie on anybody or a group of people. The amount of capital to spend is determined by location & the size of the building to be used. The profit depends on the size of the building & number of workers. I've never heard of any business of this nature in Nigeria but there are many of them in developed countries being managed by private individuals. This business is a business in an industry as we have GTBank in Banking industry here in Nigeria. You can establish this kind of business in any city or major town across Nigeria. The market for this business is very big but nobody to render such service due to absence of initiative towards that direction. Due to the extent of the intended market, anybody can set it up without affecting the profit to be made by others. If you need more information concerning this very business idea, just contact me via: "provision2014@yahoo.com". I wish you a pleasant & wonderful business experience.

(1) (Reply)

Fueless Generator / Imported Poultry Cages And Transfer Crate / Atm Service Providers/installations -- Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.