Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,354 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:35 PM

Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? (24330 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Share Your Friend Zone Story. / Is Dating Someone For 1 Year Too Soon To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by tribalmall: 5:36am On Apr 20, 2021
I rebuke friendship with your type.
Before you go up in flame I did not rebuke you O.

Tobenia:
what else is new,i don't think there is anything new again in this generation of ours. I will just mind my bussiness. its left 4 him to find out himself.
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by Nobody: 5:40am On Apr 20, 2021
Tobenia:
what else is new, I don't think there is anything new again in this generation of ours. I will just mind my business. It left 4 him to find out himself.

Sometimes before we give advice, put yourself in that position. How would you feel if your significant other is cheating on you and your best friend didn't tell you about it and she knows?

As for me, I will look for a way to let my friend know about it. Though I might not tell him directly.

Girls that are good at telling their friends who to date and who not to date, na una they talk about mind your business?
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by dafman10(m): 5:44am On Apr 20, 2021
sorom4:
I wonder why people are asking the Op to be silent. Where is the brotherhood? Op...if you are so sure, abeg tell your friend ASAP. It can either be indirectly or anonymously

No mind them.

Long story cut short, I told my friend, he handled it like a man. . . .I joined him to catch them red handed in their place of 'unholy peppersouping'.

My guy sent the wife packing, I lost my job immediately or let me say I resigned because my boss was too ashamed to face me cheesy grin grin

My boss dumped the lady I was told by a former colleague.

After about a month, I got another job through
my friend's connect.

Fast forward to 2021, he's been happily married with 2 kids. . .same with me but 3 kids.

Now my friend trusts me even with his last kobo. . .same with me.

Today he owes me his life and unalloyed loyalty.

So I guess it panned out well.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by sleemomymy: 5:48am On Apr 20, 2021
Obeni........ How that one take be your headache now?

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:56am On Apr 20, 2021
Tobenia:
what else is new,i don't think there is anything new again in this generation of ours. I will just mind my bussiness. its left 4 him to find out himself.
Shut up with all these mind your business rubbish.. angry

Which business is he minding?

So his friends wellbeing is not his business?

Which kind of friend is that?
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by BafanaBafana: 6:11am On Apr 20, 2021
Nigerians no loyal at all, and some people will blame leaders for our problems when most of us are worse! Some dey even talk of to Bleep the wife join.
For your friends wife to be cheating when she knows you are aware is an insult to you.
For you to know she is cheating and do nothing about it means you are not a true friend.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by Adeinfo: 6:14am On Apr 20, 2021
starbuck:
Op made this post months after I gave birth to my 1st daughter (she is 12 already)...

He should come and tell us the aftermath beside is MOD that pushed this high on something we don't know shocked shocked

Modified

The poster is even MIA since 2019 shocked shocked

You registered in 2013 and also gave birth to your daughter same year who is now 12 years old... Well-done for the lies.
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by Microwhy: 6:15am On Apr 20, 2021
PacAmaru:
Depending on how close I am with that my"friend"

Else I wouldn't mind fvvcking her too when I find out,on comasi level
So after ejaculation, what is your gain...?
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by DenreleDave(m): 6:24am On Apr 20, 2021
Twoclans:
Is something wrong with my brain or did I actually see a 2009 thread been pushed to front page cool cool

Since 2009 ?The wife would have even given girth for the boss sef.

Biko let me just go back to sleep.This is unbelievable.

Most people didn't check the date oooo grin

Even me sef, na u make me go back check date

1 Like

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by Joshkeith(m): 6:28am On Apr 20, 2021
YES
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by Franklydes(m): 6:30am On Apr 20, 2021
Sine1:
I will fuk her as well
u b bastard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by HRMK: 6:35am On Apr 20, 2021
PacAmaru:

like seriously?ur frd's wife dating ur boss?that is multiple betrayal!ur alread out of job already!!
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by Ikpongiton: 6:38am On Apr 20, 2021
itzmarvyx:

May God never give us your type of friend. Amin.. undecided
another man's meat,is another man's poison.but for me?I want God to give me his type as friend, because I love people that guard their tongue
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by AfroKnight: 6:39am On Apr 20, 2021
Fiscus105:

I pity ur sorry thinking, and I biliv you read the situation very well, I also believe you have heard what we called joblessness and devastating effects.

I also pity those who expect loyalty from you. With friends like you, who needs enemies?
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by Qatar2022: 6:46am On Apr 20, 2021
Tobenia:
You're a worst Friend, how will you feel when your best friend know this kind of secret and keep it away from you?
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:47am On Apr 20, 2021
Sine1:
I will fuk her as well

Ehmmnnnn

E no bad.... in fact you tried Gannn ni ohhh.

But you self no go marry?

Because that’s the only way out !!!

Or else ........

You

Know

The
Answer ....

1 Like

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by IgboWarlord(m): 6:47am On Apr 20, 2021
Twoclans:
Is something wrong with my brain or did I actually see a 2009 thread been pushed to front page cool cool

Since 2009 ?The wife would have even given girth for the boss sef.

Biko let me just go back to sleep.This is unbelievable.

Hanti two clans no vexx oo.Abeg na you dey that ur profile pix?If yes,pls show us the vital part.If no,then no wahala.. grin grin
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by TemmyT002(m): 6:49am On Apr 20, 2021
tosik:
sometime people doesn't know that minding your own business is priceless.

Like when you fall inside ríver and can't swim. People should mind their business because it is priceless abi?
What sort of friend will he be?
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by tosik(m): 6:57am On Apr 20, 2021
Judolisco:
d wife will definitely kill both of you one day
how will the wife kill you,when she knows that you don't even care about how she was living??u think killing someone is tha even easy when you know the type of woman she is??
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by tosik(m): 7:00am On Apr 20, 2021
TemmyT002:

Like when you fall inside ríver and can't swim. People should mind their business because it is priceless abi?
What sort of friend will he be?
bro don't have too much trust on friend,face ya life and ready for any challenges.....A friend that might even kill you tomorrow shior...
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by gbami(m): 7:01am On Apr 20, 2021
TimmyTen:
It is right to do the right thing... Let the friend know what he is into.... but be smart about it cos if the couple reconciles you’ll become the enermy, if your Boss finds out you lose your job grin
Why are people scared of being an enemy to their friend because they told him the truth?
Shit... I don't give a Bleep. If you like hate me, I will tell you the truth. Go Bleep yourself if you can't stand the truth.
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by Trustedpronet: 7:06am On Apr 20, 2021
Sine1:
I will fuk her as well

You have the same spirit with that boss

1 Like

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by starbuck(f): 7:06am On Apr 20, 2021
Adeinfo:

You registered in 2013 and also gave birth to your daughter same year who is now 12 years old... Well-done for the lies.

You are just dumb
Exchanging words with you is more like condescending to your level..
Tueh, have mercy and stop disgracing your kind!!!!

1 Like

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by gbami(m): 7:08am On Apr 20, 2021
dafman10:
Is it proper to tell your friend that his wife is seriously having an affair with your boss?

Pls my dear NLders i need candid opinion(s) cos am in a serious dilemma
Do you have concrete truth? Can you prove the infidelity without doubt? Can a blind person see that they are fucking? If all is yes.. Tell him.
People are scared of their friends hating them for telling the truth. If you are that kind of person, I don't have anything to do with you. You are not a friend.
If I am scared of telling my friend the truth...then I am not a friend.
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by Trustedpronet: 7:08am On Apr 20, 2021
PacAmaru:

With your kind of thinking, you will do it with your best friend's wife.

1 Like

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by OBIPLUS(m): 7:17am On Apr 20, 2021
Have had such experience, later turned out that the husband is in agreement with the wife in that regard.

Stay out of other people's marriages. You don't know the battles they are fighting. If you can't help them, don't destroy them.

You are not even sure if the husband knows or if they have an open marriage.

Anything and everything is possible in this time and age.

Stay out![/color][/b][/size][/quote]
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by Mozegee: 7:24am On Apr 20, 2021
You are on point
Theboy21:
cheesy cheesy just use a new Anonymous sim to prove or show evidence to your friend, it should be by message or chat (never reveal your identity to your friend) and let him witness with his two eyes... Better play smart cos you might be the biggest loser cheesy cheesy
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by CsRockefeller(m): 7:24am On Apr 20, 2021
dafman10:

No mind them.

Long story cut short, I told my friend, he handled it like a man. . . .I joined him to catch them red handed in their place of 'unholy peppersouping'.

My guy sent the wife packing, I lost my job immediately or let me say I resigned because my boss was too ashamed to face me cheesy grin grin

my friend's connect.

Fast forward to 2021, he's been happily married with 2 kids. . .same with me but 3 kids.

What happened to the woman? Where is she as of today? Did she remarry?

1 Like

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by victorVIC1(m): 7:26am On Apr 20, 2021
dafman10:

No mind them.

my friend's connect.

Thanks for taking out time to update us on this. Bless up bro

2 Likes

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by cococandy(f): 7:27am On Apr 20, 2021
starbuck:

Yea, it does embarassed embarassed
They just grow rapidly and we age too

Too true
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by Fiscus105(m): 7:34am On Apr 20, 2021
AfroKnight:

I also pity those who expect loyalty from you. With friends like you, who needs enemies?

take note of 3 factors I mentioned earlier, when you grow older than this you will understand philosophy of life better
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? by Fiscus105(m): 7:38am On Apr 20, 2021
dafman10:

No mind them.

my friend's connect.

fabricated story to back up friend loyalty. Your story is common in Nollywood and not in reality. the results of FCMB man with tunde's wife is still fresh on the internet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno / Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS / Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.