Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,331 members, 7,891,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:42 PM

Sheriff Throws Bomb At Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff Throws Bomb At Wike (1130 Views)

Multiple Suicide Bomb At Konduga Fish Market In Borno; 22 Die / Suicide Bomb At A Mosque In Muna, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) / Wife Of Governor Wike, Eberechi, Blowing Ram’s Horn At Wike's Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheriff Throws Bomb At Wike by Baawaa(m): 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
SHERIFF THROWS BOMB AT WIKE

"Wike and Secondus are working to give the party ticket in 2019 to a man in APC. A man that is not even bold enough to leave the APC and join us. He was in the PDP before, he was a founding father of the PDP. I don’t have to mention him. Secondus himself told me that himself and Wike always meet this man to strategise plan on 2019. I told him that it is wrong. If the man is bold enough let him come and join us now.

"They accused me of working for the APC. How? I have never played games like that. I had formed a party and was the BOT Chairman. I was a Presidential Candidate. Three time senator, Minority leader. Makarfi worked for the APC in 2015, Ben Obi was Atiku 's Vice Presidential Candidate and Secondus and Wike are meeting an APC man regularly on how the party will be sold to him.
"Wike is full of arrogance and impunity. He is too small to pocket PDP. I will not allow him. There are people who can carry the flag within the party. PDP will not be sold..."

SENATOR ALI-MODU SHERIFF, National Chairman, PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheriff Throws Bomb At Wike by Osehnetworld(m): 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
f
Re: Sheriff Throws Bomb At Wike by dunkem21(m): 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
grin
Re: Sheriff Throws Bomb At Wike by AMYSTEV(m): 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2016
I guess you are talking abt Atiku, but was that why u wanted to make urself PDP presidential candidate wt 5 PDP Governors as ur running mates come 2019.. Mr. Man tell us another thing, we already knw that Atiku is coming back to PDP.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Throws Bomb At Wike by modath(f): 1:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
AMYSTEV:
I guess you are talking abt Atiku, but was that why u wanted to make urself PDP presidential candidate wt 5 PDP Governors as ur running mates come 2019.. Mr. Man tell us another thing, we already knw that Atiku is coming back to PDP.

Of course, to continue in his circle of failure lap...

P.S... Before you make reference to Bubu's 3 previous failed attempts..

1. Atiku trumps him in failure, he has attempted 4x now, '03,'07,'11,'15 and has drawn the short end of the stick with a bruised nose as Jara on 2 occassions... '07 & '11..

2. Bubu has never lost the NW votes, he always has that on lock, + a fair % of the NE as bonus.. Atiku cannot even win in Adamawa talkless of the whole NE.

No, having Atiku is no asset, he is just a dead weight with more than enough money but almost non existent political stock or relevance!!

BTW, Atiku is Fulani as well, so you can't claim tribal affiliation, he just doesn't resonate with their people!!! cool

5 Likes

Re: Sheriff Throws Bomb At Wike by bamosagie(m): 1:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
Should be Sheriff bombed Atiku
Re: Sheriff Throws Bomb At Wike by AMYSTEV(m): 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
modath:

Of course, to continue in his circle of failure lap...

P.S... Before you make reference to Bubu's 3 previous failed attempts..

1. Atiku trumps him in failure, he has attempted 4x now, '03,'07,'11,'15 and has drawn the short end of the stick with a bruised nose as Jara on 2 occassions... '07 & '11..

2. Bubu has never lost the NW votes, he always has that on lock, + a fair % of the NE as bonus.. Atiku cannot even win in Adamawa talkless of the whole NE.

No, having Atiku is no asset, he is just a dead weight with more than enough money but almost non existent political stock or relevance!!

BTW, Atiku is Fulani as well, so you can't claim tribal affiliation, he just doesn't resonate with their people!!! cool
No matter hw unpopular and weightless Atiku may be in terms of Northern Politics, His Political antecedence can not in anyway be matched with that of Sherrif.

(1) (Reply)

Update From Oyo State House Assembly By-election. / Immediate Past Governor Of Katsina State Declared Wanted By EFCC / Finally ,APC Takes Responsibility For Our Current Economic Woes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.