Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,203 members, 7,903,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 03:31 AM

Does Anybody Know That Ortise Williams Of Jls Is A 9ja Boi? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Does Anybody Know That Ortise Williams Of Jls Is A 9ja Boi? (746 Views)

Serena Williams Debuts New Rap Song / Wizkid Stole 'holla At Ur Boi"? / How Much Would You Pay To Download A 9ja Jam Online ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anybody Know That Ortise Williams Of Jls Is A 9ja Boi? by jaidobaba(m): 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2009
I'm sure many people in 9ja don't know the group but i believe they are the main thing in the UK music industry right now, And our very own Irtise Williams is the head of the group, Checkout their new videos below and drop ur comments,

Everybody in love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlfzNb_WeoA

Beat again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0LeFYkM_Yk
Re: Does Anybody Know That Ortise Williams Of Jls Is A 9ja Boi? by shotster50(m): 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2009
Not sure he's been to Nigeria though.
Re: Does Anybody Know That Ortise Williams Of Jls Is A 9ja Boi? by MsCanada: 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2009
na wa ooo, naija too dey claim person, as u don find out say d guy na naija boy now wetin go happen, naija go change, mschewww leave dat thin jo
Re: Does Anybody Know That Ortise Williams Of Jls Is A 9ja Boi? by jaidobaba(m): 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2009
Well if u do your findings well, u'd find out that he did his secondary school in Nigeria and he was even the head boy at school, Nobody is claiming,  Just give them some support at the MOBO awards,

(1) (Reply)

Sunny Ade - Dr Sehindemi / Congratulations / Can Anyone Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.