Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,003 members, 7,903,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:26 AM

I bleeped Up With The Same Girl Over And Over Again(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I bleeped Up With The Same Girl Over And Over Again(photo) (3824 Views)

FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO] / I Think I bleeped Up Again, What Do You Think? / Two Women Fight Over A Man In Kenya Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I bleeped Up With The Same Girl Over And Over Again(photo) by taven(m): 3:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
F
Re: I bleeped Up With The Same Girl Over And Over Again(photo) by vicdall(f): 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
Fine gal

2 Likes

Re: I bleeped Up With The Same Girl Over And Over Again(photo) by Pouyan: 3:55pm On Aug 19, 2016
I don't know, but it isn't very necessary posting her photo.
She's beautiful btw. And no sir, you weren't foolish. You followed your heart.

7 Likes

Re: I bleeped Up With The Same Girl Over And Over Again(photo) by taven(m): 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
Pouyan:
I don't know, but it isn't very necessary posting her photo.

She's beautiful btw. And no sir, you weren't foolish. You followed your heart.
okay bro but do you think i might have another chance with her?

1 Like

Re: I bleeped Up With The Same Girl Over And Over Again(photo) by taven(m): 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
[quote author=vicdall post=48623446]Fine gal[/qu
your opinion matters
Re: I bleeped Up With The Same Girl Over And Over Again(photo) by vicstar(m): 4:04pm On Aug 19, 2016
taven:
this is my first love Jenny, she's 22 and she studies in the u.s but she left when we where 17 without saying goodbye
was i foolish?

• • • • • For doin' diz shiit am sorry to say that u are foolish undecided because if she might see this shiiit some way or the other, do u think u'll still have a chance huh?

6 Likes

Re: I bleeped Up With The Same Girl Over And Over Again(photo) by vicdall(f): 4:04pm On Aug 19, 2016
[quote author=taven post=48623612][/quote]
OK. Well, you can't say you bleeped up cos you haven't told her anything yet. At all at all na en bad pass

1 Like

Re: I bleeped Up With The Same Girl Over And Over Again(photo) by Pouyan: 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
taven:

Yes, you aren't dead, are you?

1 Like

Re: I bleeped Up With The Same Girl Over And Over Again(photo) by JoeCutie(m): 4:07pm On Aug 19, 2016
Okay, Op, here's my opinion...

• The lady on the picture isn't Jenny
• But she's definitely in the States
• You never knew the girl on the picture
• And the whole story is a lie. Just a fabrication.

Next, please
? undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I bleeped Up With The Same Girl Over And Over Again(photo) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
JoeCutie:

• The lady in the picture isn't Jenny

Next, please
? undecided
exactly!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I bleeped Up With The Same Girl Over And Over Again(photo) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
taven:

chance? What chance? In fact, a camel has got better chance of going through the eyes of a needle than you having her back.

Better find one girl for your area

But then, this story is all work of fiction

3 Likes

Re: I bleeped Up With The Same Girl Over And Over Again(photo) by cruzita(f): 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
sorry bro,u will end up fetching water at her wedding

6 Likes

Re: I bleeped Up With The Same Girl Over And Over Again(photo) by taven(m): 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
vicstar:

• • • • • For doin' diz shiit am sorry to say that u are foolish undecided because if she might see this shiiit some way or the other, do u think u'll still have a chance huh?
i don't really care if she see it!!

1 Like

Re: I bleeped Up With The Same Girl Over And Over Again(photo) by vicstar(m): 4:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
taven:

i don't really care if she see it!!

• • • • • Whatever undecided

1 Like

Re: I bleeped Up With The Same Girl Over And Over Again(photo) by taven(m): 4:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

exactly!!!
okay fine think what you want but its the truth

1 Like

Re: I bleeped Up With The Same Girl Over And Over Again(photo) by taven(m): 4:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
cruzita:
sorry bro,u will end up fetching water at her wedding
you are not serious!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I bleeped Up With The Same Girl Over And Over Again(photo) by taven(m): 4:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
chance? What chance? In fact, a camel has got better chance of going through the eyes of a needle than you having her back.

Better find one girl for your area

But then, this story is all work of fiction
sorry bro but still its the truth

1 Like

Re: I bleeped Up With The Same Girl Over And Over Again(photo) by taven(m): 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
JoeCutie:

Next, please
? undecided
that's Nigerians for you they will never believe till they see it with their own eye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I bleeped Up With The Same Girl Over And Over Again(photo) by theEYe21(f): 4:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
vicstar:

Re: I bleeped Up With The Same Girl Over And Over Again(photo) by theEYe21(f): 4:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
JoeCutie:

Next, please
? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I bleeped Up With The Same Girl Over And Over Again(photo) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
taven:

sorry bro but still its the truth
you have no chance with her. Not even the slimmest

Move on!

1 Like

Re: I bleeped Up With The Same Girl Over And Over Again(photo) by taven(m): 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
you have no chance with her. Not even the slimmest

Move on!
thanks but still why do you think so?

1 Like

Re: I bleeped Up With The Same Girl Over And Over Again(photo) by Samted69: 4:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
taven:
this is my first love Jenny, she's 22 and she studies in the u.s but she left when we where 17 without saying goodbye but since then we lost contact and we haven't talked but recently she messaged me on Facebook told me she missed me and all i could say was i missed her too. i still love her but i couldn't tell her . i always texted her every time even when she's not online and today she told me she once had feelings for me and which i told her i once loved her.
was i foolish?

hey brother... on a low send me her number..or her fb name... i won't feck up like you. wink

and no you weren't foolish...you were being a lil b*tch.

1 Like

Re: I bleeped Up With The Same Girl Over And Over Again(photo) by Smellingmouth: 4:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
Hhmmmmmm..

It is well..

1 Like

Re: I bleeped Up With The Same Girl Over And Over Again(photo) by taven(m): 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
Samted69:

hey brother... on a low send me her number..or her fb name... i won't feck up like you. wink

feel free

1 Like

Re: I bleeped Up With The Same Girl Over And Over Again(photo) by taven(m): 4:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
Smellingmouth:
Hhmmmmmm..

It is well..
meaning?

1 Like

Re: I bleeped Up With The Same Girl Over And Over Again(photo) by taven(m): 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
Samted69:

you are joking ba?

1 Like

Re: I bleeped Up With The Same Girl Over And Over Again(photo) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
taven:

thanks but still why do you think so?
Cuz a girl who left Nigeria many when she was 17 has got nothing to look back to. Trust me,
Re: I bleeped Up With The Same Girl Over And Over Again(photo) by Samted69: 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
taven:

you are joking ba?

lol. just kidding ma niggs
Re: I bleeped Up With The Same Girl Over And Over Again(photo) by taven(m): 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Cuz a girl who left Nigeria many when she was 17 has got nothing to look back to. Trust me,
what if you are wrong
Re: I bleeped Up With The Same Girl Over And Over Again(photo) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
taven:

what if you are wrong
ok. Go ahead and do what you want bruv.
Re: I bleeped Up With The Same Girl Over And Over Again(photo) by taven(m): 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
ok. Go ahead and do what you want bruv.

thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Is The Best Comic Writer On Nairaland For 2016? / Must Read: Car Trouble (18+) A Short Sex Story / Sex Tape Of Congo-brazaville’s President’s Daughter Leaked By Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.