Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,933 members, 7,942,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 08:04 AM

Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) (78833 Views)

Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) / Nigeria Man Dating Princess Of Monaco / Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by temmytee2309: 12:00am On Aug 20, 2016
Towncrier247:
According to H-Metro news in Zimbabwe, a seemingly sex crazy man, who was reportedly dating two sisters, was trapped and forced to walk naked on the streets after an afternoon intimacy with one of the lovers. The man – only identified as Fari – proposed love to two sisters identified as Kudzi and Tari and they later discovered that they were seeing one man and agreed to set up a trap. Fari was invited by one of the ladies, Kudzi, to their house along St Martins Crescent where he was taken into a bedroom.

He was ready for sex. After removing his clothes and getting ready for the act, Tari sneaked into the room and collected his clothes and hid them and returned to remove blankets.

He wanted to be a genius by bedding two sisters but today he was humiliated,” one of the eye witnesses told H-Metro. “The sisters were not aware that they were seeing one man only to discover it during their discussions that they were talking about one person,” he added.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/08/man-dating-two-sisters-made-to-walk.html
eehhh oga titus casala don burst
Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:04am On Aug 20, 2016
Sparksfly:
Hahaha! This is totally awesome! grin All this men treating women like fuckíng objects, your turn is coming! angry
Whatt of the 'good' women opening their yam legs like fucking objects for deeper ramming?

1 Like

Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by MadCow1: 12:14am On Aug 20, 2016
Moral Lesson: Never fully off your clothe before knacking a girl Akpako just in case the need arises to run pass Terry G..

Ok! I will see myself out.. sad
Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by AreaFada2: 12:16am On Aug 20, 2016
What he did is bad BUT not illegal.

But the girls did something illegal.

One should be careful to separate something morally wrong from legally wrong.

If a girl was caught dating two brothers would publicly "nakeding" her be justified? grin cheesy
Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by Adegreen(m): 12:20am On Aug 20, 2016
The boy is good gbayi jooooo

1 Like

Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by KoldKash(m): 12:24am On Aug 20, 2016
First time in along time girls are putting their brain to use.

Their default reaction in situations like this is often to fight and strip themselves while the man walks away majestically like a king.

Good job girls.blood is indeed thicker than water.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by faceland: 12:46am On Aug 20, 2016
ModsAreMad:

Please educate me!...

Were they forced??...

Hope yhu know the two sisters can be sued??

They were not forced but what he did was immoral. Two sisters?
Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by vincentjk(m): 1:39am On Aug 20, 2016
He no sabi
Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by nnokwa042(m): 1:43am On Aug 20, 2016
Sparksfly:

If you don't have something intelligent to say please don't quote me. smiley
they re lucky they not living in western world by now they will be in jail angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by kenoz(m): 3:05am On Aug 20, 2016
grin
Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by Nobody: 3:18am On Aug 20, 2016
patrickmuf:
Rubbish post...
That story self dey one kind jare .
Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by Nobody: 4:12am On Aug 20, 2016
Sparksfly:
Hahaha! This is totally awesome! grin All this men treating women like fuckíng objects, your turn is coming! angry
but but aren't women fvckin objects...I mean, what else can you use them for

2 Likes

Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by lonelydora: 4:18am On Aug 20, 2016
Jibril659:
He looks like Kanu

Ebony version .
Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by yinkslinks(m): 4:29am On Aug 20, 2016
do you know google nnamdi? ask him
IamLEGEND1:
Women and fish brain...

abeg make somebody help me with that Jacob Zuma pic where he has his two index fingers together.
Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by tiredface: 4:35am On Aug 20, 2016
NOT A CRIME AT ALL. HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE CAREFUL
Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by luswitz(f): 4:55am On Aug 20, 2016
josab122:
Looking for cheap food. Smart guy
undecided
Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by luswitz(f): 4:58am On Aug 20, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Women and fish brain...

abeg make somebody help me with that Jacob Zuma pic where he has his two index fingers together.
if u have sisters, may one man fool dem all, say amen to that broda! #olodo#
Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by timilinda(f): 6:13am On Aug 20, 2016
luswitz:
undecided

Don't mind him. This kind of things can pain men!

1 Like

Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by kdfinest(m): 6:26am On Aug 20, 2016
possibly d gals are those kind of over claiming gals dat always feel big, mayb dats y he dates both of them to prove him na BADOO.
Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by gab221: 6:57am On Aug 20, 2016
funny
Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by chydii(f): 6:59am On Aug 20, 2016
ModsAreMad:

Please educate me!...

Were they forced??...

On what grounds
Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 20, 2016
Sparksfly:
that is what they are..

1 Like

Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by alexander7(m): 7:21am On Aug 20, 2016
Untainted007:
Did he succeeded in entering their "western unions?" but if he didn't succeed that serves him right. But on a good day why would he want to date them both at same time? You can't chase two rats at a time except u lose all. Because of 5minutes enjoyment he has suddenly become a world wide fool.

Bt baba wantd to kill two birds wit one stone lolxx nice try
Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 20, 2016
ModsAreMad:

Please educate me!...

Were they forced??...

Sued for what?
Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by Bensam5060(m): 7:35am On Aug 20, 2016
why should a man be having it with two sisters at a go? is not a show of a responsible person.
Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by IamLEGEND1: 7:35am On Aug 20, 2016
Ihavespoken:
mortal intellect did not reveal this unto you my brother.
Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by Perfectionist11: 7:40am On Aug 20, 2016
Sparksfly:

Disrespectful!!..And this is the prime example of what's wrong with the girls of nowadays..

1 Like

Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by victorazy(m): 7:40am On Aug 20, 2016
Shedking:
NA our girls way go comment pass oh,

but the guy want waya two sisters thinking say them no go catch am?
him self eh

Its men world.
He can walk home unclad still bleep women on the same street next day, but for woman, her own is finished.
Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by IamLEGEND1: 7:46am On Aug 20, 2016
luswitz:
if u have sisters, may one man fool dem all, say amen to that broda! #olodo#
The painment is strong in this one.
A big AMEEEEEEEENNNNN!!!!!!! to your prayers..... only thing be say i no get sisters.

1 Like

Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by kov624665(m): 7:49am On Aug 20, 2016
Sparksfly:

If you don't want to be quoted, don't comment. Does the website belong to your daddy?
Re: Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) by adedayoadedeji(m): 7:53am On Aug 20, 2016
Sparksfly:

babe u mumu small ooo. wetin modsaremad talk dey wrong?

as u fine reach, no courtesy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Romance Section Chat Room VI / "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour / Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.