Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,244 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:51 AM

I Have A Crush On My Co Worker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Crush On My Co Worker (861 Views)

Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Crush On My Co Worker by AbuEzeFemi(m): 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
I work with an international firm, by 1st September it will 6 months I have been working here,
I have passed through so much challenges, with the expectations of my boss
The staff are all cordial and OK, I noticed I started enjoying the company of a particular lady at work,
When I have any issue that is work related she comes to my rescue
The lady and are at the same managerial level at the office, but she shows e maximum respect in fact I can made bold to she she is very respectful and friendly to me.
Last month I fell sick and was absent with official notice for two days, out of the blue she called me, finding out how I was coping and my health status
Prior to that called I did not give my personal number to her before,
So I was shocked and amazed she had called me,
Now my people I think of her, day dream of her, wish her is with me, etc
Am confused because I don't know how her feels towards me, you know we shouldn't mistake mercy for love, so am been careful,
But the feeling is killing me,
Work ethics is another issue
Pls advice me
Thank you all
Re: I Have A Crush On My Co Worker by josab122: 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
Are u a starter in this game? If @ this stage u don't know what's up, then Google it to get the answer
Re: I Have A Crush On My Co Worker by Ab025(m): 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
From ur post... U are fast falling in luv with her, but I think you sgould slow down and try to know her better first.

Why don't you fix a date with her one of these weekends when you are free? Take her out and get to know her more...... from there, am sure things will be easy for you.

Trust me, You will surely know how to proceed after a date.
Re: I Have A Crush On My Co Worker by puffynana(m): 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
That was how uncle Sam lost his Job

4 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On My Co Worker by Sexxkillz: 11:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
Bro, never ever date a colleague intentionally, or unintentionally. Never ends well.

What you need is a girlfriend. Your post suggests that you have no close female companion that you can daydream and imagine about. It's very easy for the human mind to make us think we're in love after a while away from close female companionship, and a lady starts showing even the slightest interest.

Be careful.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Crush On My Co Worker by AbuEzeFemi(m): 2:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ab025:
From ur post... U are fast falling in luv with her, but I think you sgould slow down and try to know her better first.

Why don't you fix a date with her one of these weekends when you are free? Take her out and get to know her more...... from there, am sure things will be easy for you.

Trust me, You will surely know how to proceed after a date.
Thanks all

(1) (Reply)

Could The Baby Be HIS? / My Horrifying Toilet Constipation Experience / 15 Annoying Headline Tag-Phrases Nigerian Bloggers Use (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.