Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,589 members, 7,978,964 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 05:41 PM

Don't Be Such Stupid! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Be Such Stupid! (329 Views)

See Why It Will Be Difficult For Many To Enter Into Heaven, Don't Be Deceived / Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage / Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be Such Stupid! by FreshGreen: 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
DON'T BE SUCH STUPID!

If you sell your soul to the devil or sin, what will you use the money to buy that will worth you spending eternity in the lake of fire? Think about it.

Giving your soul to the devil or any sin in this world after you are saved is like you living in your house which you build or buy with your labor, and one day you are cooking and forget to buy salt, then you quickly run to your neighbor and say, "Hey neighbor, I'm cooking a small noodle and I forgot to buy salt at home, can you give me few tips of salt?" And your neighbor says she will give you the tips of salt on one condition, that you will give her your house in exchange of the tips of salt. If you hear such thing, how will you feel? Will you consent to such condition? That is exactly what the devil is offering everyone, "Give me your soul of eternity of millions of years and I will give you temporal pleasure or gain of sin for few years. Will you be stupid to take such offer?

Please don't! Please don't be such stupid to give what you need most for what you need the moment. Don't be such stupid to groan in eternal hell because of temporal gain of this world. Repent and rededicate your life to Jesus before it is too late!

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Such Stupid! by EyeHateGod: 1:45am On Aug 20, 2016
Sell Ur soul to the Devil Win Soul For Christ What's the Difference?? WTF Are they using Soul For?? angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Church Marriage / Spiritual Digest For The Day 5th Of September 2016 / Desire To Be An Overcomer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.