Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,196 members, 7,873,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders (12678 Views)

Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage / Kairo’s Embassy Church, Uyo Pastor's Wife Lied To Him (Photos) / "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by ifenes(m): 12:51am On Nov 24, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Here : http://reknew.org/2014/08/what-does-it-mean-to-be-married-to-christ/

Ebuka explain the lyrics to me and stop posting links. Make use of your intelligent mind and stop posting links please!
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by 4kings: 12:54am On Nov 24, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

How is this the "Christian Shield" ? Explain
Justification for absurd claims in the bible.
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by KingEbukaNaija: 1:04am On Nov 24, 2016
ifenes:

Ebuka explain the lyrics to me and stop posting links. Make use of your intelligent mind and stop posting links please!

In summary , marriage between two makes them one flesh , and being married to Christ means being in oneness with God - a perfection of your relationship with God and we shall be with God forever and ever in Heaven which is actually here on earth .
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by KingEbukaNaija: 1:07am On Nov 24, 2016
4kings:

Justification for absurd claims in the bible.

Smh
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by 4kings: 1:09am On Nov 24, 2016
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by ifenes(m): 1:16am On Nov 24, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

In summary , marriage between two makes them one flesh , and being married to Christ means being in oneness with God - a perfection of your relationship with God and we shall be with God forever and ever in Heaven which is actually here on earth .

You meant oneness to the Christ Consciousness right? Christ is said to the opposite of Satan,which is metaphorically the same as Positive and Negative polarities. Both are needed for balance right? And if you are married to Jesus,which is an esoteric symbol of a human with positive energy you can expand and reach "God"(Your true-self). Satan is the Ego Mind,or negative energy to pulls you away from being yourself. All metaphors Ebuka.

You said Heaven is here on Earth,well actually it is a state you pass true or you can decide to be based on how you maintain the scale of balance. It is not a place as the song said but a state of mind.

So next time you sing that song,remember it is a metaphor and not a real place smiley Otherwise if you think like a typical christian I will call you gay for actually picturing yourself getting married to Jesus smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by KingEbukaNaija: 1:22am On Nov 24, 2016
ifenes:

You meant oneness to the Christ Consciousness right? Christ is said to the opposite of Satan,which is metaphorically the same as Positive and Negative polarities. Both are needed for balance right? And if you are married to Jesus,which is an esoteric symbol of a human with positive energy you can expand and reach "God"(Your true-self). Satan is the Ego Mind,or negative energy to pulls you away from being yourself. All metaphors Ebuka.

You said Heaven is here on Earth,well actually it is a state you pass true or you can decide to be based on how you maintain the scale of balance. It is not a place as the song said but a state of mind.

So next time you sing that song,remember it is a metaphor and not a real place smiley Otherwise if you think like a typical christian I will call you gay for actually picturing yourself getting married to Jesus smiley

grin grin grin

What in God's name is this

What is this foreign knowledge you posses called ?
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by ifenes(m): 1:27am On Nov 24, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

grin grin grin

What in God's name is this

What is this foreign knowledge you posses called ?

Give it any name you wish Ebuka. Your pastors don't know these that's why they cannot teach you that you are the God you worship in their churches.
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by KingEbukaNaija: 1:33am On Nov 24, 2016
ifenes:

Give it any name you wish Ebuka.

Gnoticism ?

Anyway , have you done this before , is it possible? : https://www.nairaland.com/3064187/christians-dialectic-telekinesis-gods-given

Tell me what you think
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by KingEbukaNaija: 1:38am On Nov 24, 2016
ifenes:

Your pastors don't know these that's why they cannot teach you that you are the God you worship in their churches.

The material world has a beginning and a cause , every spirit incarnate and its spirit have a beginning and the end to reincarnation is the destruction of the spirit , so how are we as humans (spirit incarnates ) the Gods we worship ?

How can consciousness exist eternally when the material world started 15 billion years ago ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by ifenes(m): 1:39am On Nov 24, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Gnoticism ?

Anyway , have you done this before , is it possible? : https://www.nairaland.com/3064187/christians-dialectic-telekinesis-gods-given

Tell me what you think

To be honest,I don't follow the Gnostic books or teachings. I think I know the hidden codes behind books,music videos and movies. I could tell you the hidden codes in The Weekend's music video called "Star Boy". I am generally good with codes and puzzles.

But if what I say tallies with the Gnostic teachings,that means I vibrate at a similar frequency as they do. I try to explain to people that Christians call God is an activated human mind who is psychologically open to other dimensions and unlimited possibilities. I don't know if the Gnostics think like this too. I don't have a label,just as my Inner self is nothing and everything.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by KingEbukaNaija: 1:53am On Nov 24, 2016
ifenes:

To be honest,I don't follow the Gnostic books or teachings. I think I know the hidden codes behind books,music videos and movies. I could tell you the hidden codes in The Weekend's music video called "Star Boy". I am generally good with codes and puzzles.

But if what I say tallies with the Gnostic teachings,that means I vibrate at a similar frequency as they do. I try to explain to people that Christians call God is an activated human mind who is psychologically open to other dimensions and unlimited possibilities. I don't know if the Gnostics think like this too. I don't have a label,just as my Inner self is nothing and everything.

What dimensions ? What unlimited possibilities ? You are in a finite universe which will witness the cessation of your soul and itself so how would you connect to these dimensions and unlimited possibilities . How would you circumvent these constraints ?
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by ifenes(m): 2:02am On Nov 24, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

The material world has a beginning and a cause , every spirit incarnate and its spirit have a beginning and the end to reincarnation is the destruction of the spirit , so how are we as humans (spirit incarnates ) the Gods we worship ?

How can consciousness exist eternally when the material world started 15 billion years ago ?

The material world is an end product of the immaterial. The everlasting one whose main attributes includes to experience and be aware of the solidified imaginations. The creator of all things is the Prime Radiant. One particle vibrating at an unlimited speed and since it is unlimited and infinite,it becomes everything and is everywhere. It becomes the moon,stars,you,me and the Universe. This is why it is said that God is the one and all. The first and last,the beginning and the end. It is all things and therefor experiencing itself as all things.

So when you talk about souls,spirits,reincarnation etc they are all attributes of God. So each time I say I am a God,you should understand that I am looking at a much bigger picture than religion has painted. I am God and so are you Ebuka

The material world is within Consciousness and is only a tiny part of it. Actually,Time doesn't even exist. Everything is Now. Time is an illusion that makes it seem like you are in motion....but Motion itself doesn't exist. It is only one PARTICLE acting like the many.The Prime Radiant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by ifenes(m): 2:11am On Nov 24, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

What dimensions ? What unlimited possibilities ? You are in a finite universe which will witness the cessation of your soul and itself so how would you connect to these dimensions and unlimited possibilities . How would you circumvent these constraints ?

Dimensions are tiny bits of existence. We experience a finite Universe from an infinite source. The Source is infinite....one movie ends,another will start,no big deal. The more aware you are the more your individual consciousness expands and you will begin to see that life is but a game being played by you on a different level.

The game of life is funny. The creator creates the game and plays by the rules,goes through the game difficulties and even gets stuck in it. He may survive or die in his game....and once the game is over,he restarts his PS4, begins another game.

3 Likes

Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by KingEbukaNaija: 2:39am On Nov 24, 2016
ifenes:

The material world is an end product of the immaterial. The everlasting one whose main attributes includes to experience and be aware of the solidified imaginations.

The creator of all things is the Prime Radiant. One particle vibrating at an unlimited speed and since it is unlimited and infinite,it becomes everything and is everywhere. It becomes the moon,stars,you,me and the Universe. This is why it is said that God is the one and all. The first and last,the beginning and the end. It is all things and therefor experiencing itself as all things.

So when you talk about souls,spirits,reincarnation etc they are all attributes of God. So each time I say I am a God,you should understand that I am looking at a much bigger picture than religion has painted. I am God and so are you Ebuka

The material world is within Consciousness and is only a tiny part of it. Actually,Time doesn't even exist. Everything is Now. Time is an illusion that makes it seem like you are in motion....but Motion itself doesn't exist. It is only one PARTICLE acting like the many.The Prime Radiant.

The Prime Radiant story was developed by a self acclaimed 5th dimensional being called Bashar . According to the story , the Prime Radiant replicated itself by imagination - pretense in fact .It pretended to be a copy of itself by imagination .There is a conspicuous flaw in the basis of theory because the Prime Radiant had no knowledge since there was nothing that precedes it but through the knowledge of itself , it was able to replicate itself . Now how did it derive the propensity to make an exact copy of itself . Where did it get that idea to replicate itself from since there was no knowledge that precedes it just the knowledge of itself ?

And through replicating itself here and there through imagination , it created time and space . Seriously bro ?
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by KingEbukaNaija: 2:46am On Nov 24, 2016
ifenes:

The material world is an end product of the immaterial.

Here right here is an acceptance of an immaterial realm which is infinite and transcendent . Just add that the source of knowledge behind the existence of the material world comes from a transcendent being which we call God . The immaterial or transcendent realm is part of this separate conscious entity or transcendent being which is God . And the material world could just be a manifestation of Itself wink.
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by KingEbukaNaija: 2:55am On Nov 24, 2016
ifenes:

Dimensions are tiny bits of existence.

True

We experience a finite Universe from an infinite source.

True

The Source is infinite....one movie ends,another will start,no big deal.

True

The more aware you are the more your individual consciousness expands and you will begin to see that life is but a game being played by you on a different level.

Wait ... just hold on . Since we are replications of the Prime Radiant then why do have individual consciousness and not connected to a source of consciousness ? That is , one consciousness controlling us all .

The game of life is funny. The creator creates the game and plays by the rules,goes through the game difficulties and even gets stuck in it. He may survive or die in his game....and once the game is over,he restarts his PS4, begins another game.

You must be enjoying FIFA 17 huh grin

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by ifenes(m): 3:08am On Nov 24, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

The Prime Radiant story was developed by a self acclaimed 5th dimensional being called Bashar . According to the story , the Prime Radiant replicated itself by imagination - pretense in fact .It pretended to be a copy of itself by imagination .There is a conspicuous flaw in the basis of theory because the Prime Radiant had no knowledge since there was nothing that precedes it but through the knowledge of itself , it was able to replicate itself . Now how did it derive the propensity to make an exact copy of itself . Where did it get that idea to replicate itself from since there was no knowledge that precedes it just the knowledge of itself ?

And through replicating itself here and there through imagination , it created time and space . Seriously bro ?

It's good to see that you are making research on what I said and to know I am not manufacturing them. But when the mind is tuned in the right frequency,it will resonate with similar minds on the same frequencies. I have listened to Bashar and I do agree with his philosophies. What is there not to agree with as long as he is not telling you what to think.

It is not the job of the brain to explain the Mind. It should be the other way round. You have a mind right? You religious teacher taught you that God is the cause of the Universe and God is everywhere......and here Bashar is saying that The Prime Radiant is everywhere and is not only the cause of the Universe but indeed the Universe and all that is in it. "That is the Hidden Knowledge". When Atheists request for the beginning of God or the evidence that God creates the Universe,what do you say?...... This is a question no one with a religious mind can answer because if they agree that they are indeed the creator of their realities then the Supreme God they look up to will disappear.

However,it doesn't matter what Bashar says he is,I think it is about what he says. The bottle is insignificant but the content is all that matters. Same way the Jesus(whether real or not) is not important but the message. Religion worships the messenger while the wise goes through the message. Spot the difference!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by ifenes(m): 3:28am On Nov 24, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

True

True

True

Wait ... just hold on . Since we are replications of the Prime Radiant then why do have individual consciousness and not connected to a source of consciousness ? That is , one consciousness controlling us all .

A typical fan has three blades right? But depending on the speed of the fan they appear to be unlimited. But lets assume this fan has one blade,when it spins at a high speed it covers all angel of the circumference right?

A typical example is the hall of mirrors. If you stand in it,it will picture you in hundreds of angles on different mirrors....one of those many mirrors which are all reflections of you can be individualized. But it is still you but one of many you. We are the unlimited reflections of the One.

You must be enjoying FIFA 17 huh grin

Yes I play FIFA 17!

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by ifenes(m): 3:34am On Nov 24, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Here right here is an acceptance of an immaterial realm which is infinite and transcendent . Just add that the source of knowledge behind the existence of the material world comes from a transcendent being which we call God . The immaterial or transcendent realm is part of this separate conscious entity or transcendent being which is God . And the material world could just be a manifestation of Itself wink.

The Artist and his paintings are one. Michael Jackson and his songs are one. His song are a reflection of his mind....God and the Universe are one. The Universe is a reflection of God. If the Universe is not in order,the God Mind is not in order. So when people say pray to God to help us,it simply means God is facing difficulties too. The man in the mirror is the reflection of the man looking into the mirror. ...how can it help itself if not by looking inward and make his world better. God is not outside of you,it is you.

3 Likes

Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by KingEbukaNaija: 11:28am On Nov 26, 2016
ifenes:

The Artist and his paintings are one. Michael Jackson and his songs are one. His song are a reflection of his mind....God and the Universe are one. The Universe is a reflection of God. If the Universe is not in order,the God Mind is not in order. So when people say pray to God to help us,it simply means God is facing difficulties too. The man in the mirror is the reflection of the man looking into the mirror. ...how can it help itself if not by looking inward and make his world better. God is not outside of you,it is you.

You atheists with so called esoteric knowledge are peddling panentheism . Examine the emboldened text with panentheitic views .

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by KingEbukaNaija: 11:34am On Nov 26, 2016
ifenes:

It's good to see that you are making research on what I said and to know I am not manufacturing them. But when the mind is tuned in the right frequency,it will resonate with similar minds on the same frequencies. I have listened to Bashar and I do agree with his philosophies. What is there not to agree with as long as he is not telling you what to think.

It is not the job of the brain to explain the Mind. It should be the other way round. You have a mind right? You religious teacher taught you that God is the cause of the Universe and God is everywhere......and here Bashar is saying that The Prime Radiant is everywhere and is not only the cause of the Universe but indeed the Universe and all that is in it. "That is the Hidden Knowledge". When Atheists request for the beginning of God or the evidence that God creates the Universe,what do you say?...... This is a question no one with a religious mind can answer because if they agree that they are indeed the creator of their realities then the Supreme God they look up to will disappear.

However,it doesn't matter what Bashar says he is,I think it is about what he says. The bottle is insignificant but the content is all that matters. Same way the Jesus(whether real or not) is not important but the message. Religion worships the messenger while the wise goes through the message. Spot the difference!

Wait ... wait ... are you saying that you overlooked the flaws in the Prime Radiant theory ? Or are you saying that there are no flaws ?
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by GoodMuyis(m): 12:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
OOOOOO
Not again we are yet fixed BrokenMirror,

Who comment last on this thread?
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by ifenes(m): 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

You atheists with so called esoteric knowledge are peddling panentheism . Examine the emboldened text with panentheitic views .

Humans invented God because the misrepresented their true self as God. This God I'm talking about is me and you. I had to use the noun " God" for a low vibrating mind to understand.

God is lower level understanding of you and me. The term "Prime Radiant" obviously confuses you, this is why I use God instead for a lame man to understand. This is no Panentheitic view.

Usually I use more advance terminology when I discuss this topic with someone of advanced mindset.

The Church should be about the study Self in ones kingdom and how to harness one's hidddn potential, not to be indoctrinated. The real Church is your body and the Temple is your brain connecting your mind to give the body good energy to function well.
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by KingEbukaNaija: 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
ifenes:

Humans invented God because the misrepresented their true self as God. This God I'm talking about is me and you. I had to use the noun " God" for a low vibrating mind to understand.

God is lower level understanding of you and me. The term "Prime Radiant" obviously confuses you, this is why I use God instead for a lame man to understand. This is no Panentheitic view.

A human also invented all these theories you are peddling because he chose to see things differently, there's nothing spectacular about it anyway . I fully understand what "Prime Radiant" is , and the theory is suffused with flaws and assumptions.

Anyway , its your life bro , just don't be dogmatic that's all
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by ifenes(m): 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

A human also invented all these theories you are peddling because he chose to see things differently, there's nothing spectacular about it anyway . I fully understand what "Prime Radiant" is , and the theory is suffused with flaws and assumptions.

Anyway , its your life bro , just don't be dogmatic that's all

It is one of my unlimited amount of lives. If you understood the Prime Radiant theory you won't give a negative comment.

What are the flaws if I may ask? Do you base your comments on other people's opinion or what you think for yourself? You can not grow intellectually if you don't have your own mind.
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by KingEbukaNaija: 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
ifenes:

It is one of my unlimited amount of lives.
You've told me that you don't have any memory of past lives , so how come you are certain that you have unlimited amount of lives .

If you understood the Prime Radiant theory you won't give a negative comment.

And that's how I feel about you concerning God .

What are the flaws if I may ask? Do you base your comments on other people's opinion or what you think for yourself? You can not grow intellectually if you don't have your own mind.

Alright then let me list out the flaws in the theory in my next post and you will address them ba ?

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by KingEbukaNaija: 10:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:33am On Nov 28, 2016
ifenes:

It is one of my unlimited amount of lives. If you understood the Prime Radiant theory you won't give a negative comment.

Thank you smiley
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by KingEbukaNaija: 10:01am On Nov 28, 2016
ifenes , how about I open a thread and we discuss The Prime Radiant Theory ? Should I ?
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by ifenes(m): 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
ifenes , how about I open a thread and we discuss The Prime Radiant Theory ? Should I ?

Go ahead
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by KingEbukaNaija: 11:08am On Dec 15, 2016
Lies and more lies ... and deceit - atheists have a wont for those .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mothers And Mothers Everywhere / How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? / Muslim Refugees Throw Away Aid Parcels From Red Cross Because Of Crosses On Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.