Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,045 members, 7,970,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:46 AM

Ladies You Need To Read This Important! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies You Need To Read This Important! (599 Views)

Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies You Need To Read This Important! by bebene: 12:17am On Aug 20, 2016
That moment when u call someone who owes you money and she doesn't take your calls, you call 10 times and still no answer. Then you decide to send a message.
(Hi lady, I am not calling for the money, I just wanted to tell you dat girls were fighting for your husband in town today, it was a big match and he was just there watching and then one girl managed to escape and got in the car and they drove away)..then u press send button..
After some minutes she calls and you ignore, she keeps calling and you find 21missed calls from her and a message which reads(where was the fight, where did they go, did you recognize the girls please tell me, I am falling apart). I just read and didn't respond... She calls again, 5 times and I don't answer then another message from her .... I have your money can we meet and you tell me more...then I reply, okay you can transfer so that I pass by the filling station to refill then I will pick you and drive to one of the girls place coz I know them..after 2 mins I got a transfer alert, my money was fully paid....I then switched off my phone and slept like a baby....!!
Re: Ladies You Need To Read This Important! by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 20, 2016
grin

Savage move.
Re: Ladies You Need To Read This Important! by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 20, 2016
Guess you've turned to a professional due to past experience grin
Re: Ladies You Need To Read This Important! by Ginaz(f): 12:40am On Aug 20, 2016
I think I should try this, people hold me money plenty. Don't do business with women o, dem sabi hold person money 4 hand eh
Re: Ladies You Need To Read This Important! by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 20, 2016
bebene:
That moment when u call someone who owes you money and she doesn't take your calls, you call 10 times and still no answer. Then you decide to send a message.
(Hi lady, I am not calling for the money, I just wanted to tell you dat girls were fighting for your husband in town today, it was a big match and he was just there watching and then one girl managed to escape and got in the car and they drove away)..then u press send button..
After some minutes she calls and you ignore, she keeps calling and you find 21missed calls from her and a message which reads(where was the fight, where did they go, did you recognize the girls please tell me, I am falling apart). I just read and didn't respond... She calls again, 5 times and I don't answer then another message from her .... I have your money can we meet and you tell me more...then I reply, okay you can transfer so that I pass by the filling station to refill then I will pick you and drive to one of the girls place coz I know them..after 2 mins I got a transfer alert, my money was fully paid....I then switched off my phone and slept like a baby....!!

Hahahahahahahaha!! My dear, you've seen nothing. This your idea won't even move some people. What if the Lady in question is not married... or she just recently broke up with the said 'Man'. She'll just laugh over your 'yeye' message and delete it.

(1) (Reply)

Women Are Just F8cken Selfish. / What Is Your Greatest Nightmare In A Relationship? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.