Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,946 members, 7,949,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:51 PM

Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" (45991 Views)

2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo / Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party / PDP Crisis: Makarfi Bows, Indicate Resolve To Work With Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by Sirheny007(m): 9:36am On Aug 20, 2016
NORSIYK:

OKOROAWUSA is the worst Igbo man to rule Nigeria, believe me Igbos won't vote for him

I am from Imo State...Very unfortunate to be governed by this atrocious human....believe me, 99% of us in Imo wont even vote for him..i do believe his relatives are not up too the remaining 1%
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by Sirheny007(m): 9:37am On Aug 20, 2016
Sirheny007:

I am from Imo State...Very unfortunate to be governed by this atrocious human....believe me, 99% of us in Imo wont even vote for him..i do believe his relatives are not up to the remaining 1%
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by nkemdi89(f): 9:40am On Aug 20, 2016
G
modath:

Wike and Secondus will just job Atiku!! They and their acolytes will milk that cash cow till it kills over (pun intended)....

Atiku's inordinate ambition has robbed him of all objectivity and realistic view of his political stock, of which he never had much of so no one can claim bankruptcy..

Buhari recorded 3 failed presidential bids but one thing that always stood out was the fact that he always won NW states decisively and also recorded a very good % of votes in the NE as well...

I understand ambition but when someone has tried 4x and couldn't even secure Adamawa votes on each occassion (lost to Buhari during APC primary), should that not have impressed upon him the simple truth that money does not buy political relevance? action and "perception" are the main koko.

Atiku is a Fulani like Buhari so no one should drink the tribal Kool aid, some people just are naturally charismatic while some will have to adopt a different approach to even keep up..

This money wey just dey scratch him for body, he should try spend tashere on some of our promising athletes, maybe dem for win medals and we too go begin look am better!!

All dem politicians wey nor get better strategy and PR team!! Oniyeye!! cool

Atiku would have been a better candidate than buhari if not he was robbed, during the 2010 primaries, though he wanted to use his money to bribe the delegates, unfortunately they were all lock in their various hotel rooms and not allowed access to Atiku if not he would have doubled any money Jonathan gave each aspirant, that of 2014 tinubu, amaechi and Co robbed him off that position by pumping a lot of money on buhari side, by giving each delegates a satisfactory amount, buhari didn't get it by merit. The sins of Atiku was trying to outshine his master obasanjo, yaradua wasn't supposed to be there, obasanjo broke the agreement, to cut my long epistle atiku deserves a chance to rule, as for looking for saint among them wait for the second coming of jesus.

3 Likes

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by cruz419(m): 9:40am On Aug 20, 2016
All I can say is gud nite PDP!!
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by babyfaceafrica: 9:42am On Aug 20, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Sorry, we are not interested in ruling this big for nothing pit toilet of a 3rd world country, but rather development of Igbo land is the 1st aim.
Keep it to urself.
good and understood...but I didn't quote you....I understand your political views.I want the mofo who wanted an igbo president to quote me back....back to your lane Ada
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by nonjebose(m): 9:43am On Aug 20, 2016
modath:

Wike and Secondus will just job Atiku!! They and their acolytes will milk that cash cow till it kills over (pun intended)....

Atiku's inordinate ambition has robbed him of all objectivity and realistic view of his political stock, of which he never had much of so no one can claim bankruptcy..

Buhari recorded 3 failed presidential bids but one thing that always stood out was the fact that he always won NW states decisively and also recorded a very good % of votes in the NE as well...

I understand ambition but when someone has tried 4x and couldn't even secure Adamawa votes on each occassion (lost to Buhari during APC primary), should that not have impressed upon him the simple truth that money does not buy political relevance? action and "perception" are the main koko.

Atiku is a Fulani like Buhari so no one should drink the tribal Kool aid, some people just are naturally charismatic while some will have to adopt a different approach to even keep up..

This money wey just dey scratch him for body, he should try spend tashere on some of our promising athletes, maybe dem for win medals and we too go begin look am better!!

Well said and absolutely correct. The Atiku of a man is shameless and politically unwise

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by Zico5(m): 9:50am On Aug 20, 2016
PataAlhaja:

E pain am!

Do you think the country would have been better with an Igbo Presidency? I don't think so.

Now, rate the performances of the SE Governors, in comparison with Governors from the rest of the country, you'd know that an Igbo Presidency would reset the country back to the pre-colonial era.

I pray Biafra becomes reality. I really hope so. I can't wait to assess an Igbo country.

What do u think that country will be known for. Think about it urself with the rate drug peddling and and other vices are the order of the day. No one can dare try u with such a very sensitive position again. We are not fools
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by Zico5(m): 9:50am On Aug 20, 2016
PataAlhaja:

E pain am!

Do you think the country would have been better with an Igbo Presidency? I don't think so.

Now, rate the performances of the SE Governors, in comparison with Governors from the rest of the country, you'd know that an Igbo Presidency would reset the country back to the pre-colonial era.

I pray Biafra becomes reality. I really hope so. I can't wait to assess an Igbo country.

What do u think that country will be known for. Think about it urself with the rate drug peddling and and other vices are the order of the day. No one can dare try u with such a very sensitive position again. We are not fools
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by yohannazack(m): 9:52am On Aug 20, 2016
I'm certain that Wike is proundly part of the problem that PDP is facing today. I'm surprised Ali didn't mention Fayose's name in this allegation. Having said that, politics of greed, selfishness, has made APC in the midst of their cluelessness, they still feel they are better because there's no opposition. If PDP fails to put their house in order, Nigerians will continue to suffer in the hands of APC even after 2019. May God forbid.
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by 4nobody4every1: 9:53am On Aug 20, 2016
modath:

l just love these lady, she is always on point, your political analysis are spot on, did you study political science?.... once l read your post about Nigeria, l dont have to comment again, l am crushing on you on Nairaland( l hope we have a word like that), abi you are my crush, have my e-hug today.. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:55am On Aug 20, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:
Believe it or not that APC man is Atiku, Atiku is a shameless man,for how long is he going to run around in circus bcuz of his selfish presidential ambition?
If apc wants to deal pdp a fatal blow come 2019 they should hand their presidential ticket to an Igbo man (not Rochas) but a competent Igbo man.
An ibo man? And who if I may ask? Ibos ve a lot of work to do to redeem their image in Nigeria, widely perceived as unpatriotic, highly sectional, hate for the country, hate for other tribes as seen in their posts on social media. I'm a SS but I somehow don't trust the ibos.
The iboman will get no vote in the SW. No vote in the middle belt. No vote up north.
I see them as desperate and abhouring an agenda.
I will rather trust GEJ than an ibo man.

4 Likes

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by Franchise21(m): 9:56am On Aug 20, 2016
frankopit:

I think you are on point.
Or
Saraki
It isn't Saraki... I've actually heard this rumour. Saraki has a big dent on his image in the face of Nigerians. Kwankwaso is an idol in the North and he's d only one that can challenge Buhari in d North. Remember, he came second in the APC Primaries
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by Wabros: 9:57am On Aug 20, 2016
We have more Dan 100 Igbo men who r competent to take Nigeria to promise land,Intact is only Igbo man dat can solve d problem of dis economic crisis rocking Nigeria now.
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by modath(f): 9:58am On Aug 20, 2016
PataAlhaja:

You ought to appreciate her for enlightening dumb folks like you, instead of yarning nonsense.

She's no doubt, my favourite Nairalander.

If no be say Mo don marry, I for apply. grin

Thx, appreciate the props..I already have two E-husbands, adding one more nor be stress, what a man can do, a woman can with full weave and fully beat face.... smiley

1 Like

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by 4nobody4every1: 10:01am On Aug 20, 2016
modath:

Thx, appreciate the props..I already have two E-husbands, adding one more nor be stress, what a man can do, a woman can with full weave and fully beat face.... smiley

l am your number three E-husband and you must accept me or else l report to Buhari grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by sheddy03: 10:02am On Aug 20, 2016
sarrki:
Bros did you read before you comment?
THE APC MAN in question is Atiku ow is it connected to buhari
that name you name is making lots of sense.
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by Emu4life(m): 10:06am On Aug 20, 2016
Rayhutar:

And you said you have one Nigeria, shocked shocked shocked, time will tell, Instead of voting competent, Nigerians will rather vote a Boko haram leader,OK oooo..... angry
Hey! Chck dat man's Signature first b4 u judge, he is not saying d TRUTH/FACT he is just full of hatred
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by olahero(m): 10:18am On Aug 20, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:
Believe it or not that APC man is Atiku, Atiku is a shameless man,for how long is he going to run around in circus bcuz of his selfish presidential ambition?
If apc wants to deal pdp a fatal blow come 2019 they should hand their presidential ticket to an Igbo man (not Rochas) but a competent Igbo man.
Drug Dealer you mean?

1 Like

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by Naijiant: 10:22am On Aug 20, 2016
Sheriff wants the PDP ticket, Atiku wants it, Saraki wants it. They couldn't resolve the matter in London. Details: http://www.naijiant.com/beer-parlour-gist/pdp-crisis-meeting-london/
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by modath(f): 10:23am On Aug 20, 2016
4nobody4every1:
l am your number three E-husband and you must accept me or else l report to Buhari grin grin

Me ni Olorun wi. The more the merrier, let's go there. grin
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by amodu(m): 10:33am On Aug 20, 2016
This is no puzzle; Atiku it is.
The man is a wore.
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by edebemba(m): 10:45am On Aug 20, 2016
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 20, 2016
modath:

Best Comment of the day. Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 20, 2016
ChappyChase:

Oga are you dreaming? APC will fail woefully if they dear that!!! Nigerians will rather vote Shakau than vote an igbo man!

Don't mind him.

Igboman can only become president of Nigeria via GEJ Method. I.e vice president succeeding dead president of Northern extraction
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by Deepfreezer(m): 10:59am On Aug 20, 2016
This is the peak of our troubles in Nigeria. I see a brand new party emerge with a sound presidential candidate. And Nigerians will vote out both PDP and APC.
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by ihedioramma: 11:00am On Aug 20, 2016
Give it to any body you think or like all i know is that PDP party has die in NIGERIA .
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 20, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:

It will be very had for Southwest and North in general to vote 4 Igbo man in 2019. why? Most of the Igbo couldn't hide their genetic hatred for Muhammad Buhari during campaign and after he wins. When it comes to legislatiors, the Igbo (Southeast) and South South put all their eggs in one basket (PDP). No legislator from APC in that region in Senate house, that makes them loose Senate President. I don't know if any in house of rep. But I doubt it

Due to their genetically hatred they started a tribal E-war against Buhari. They never see a single good thing from him.

Again, When Buhari assume power, the dead Biafra during gej era resurrected all in the name we hate this Hausa Fulani man.

With all this do you think people 4rm other regions especially north will trust Igbo 2019?

Some people are saying, let them give Okorocha, but I know he will still fail. Why? Other regions will voted 4 him, becux he has no hatred like his other Igbo brothers. But Igbos will not voted for him, simple because he has supported Buhari Hausa Fulani. (Okorocha has his own share of hatred from Igbo bcuz of Buhari)

They will call him names like Okoroawusa. below is an example.

NORSIYK:

OKOROAWUSA is the worst Igbo man to rule Nigeria, believe me Igbos won't vote for him
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by hatchy(f): 11:09am On Aug 20, 2016
Atiku! Atiku!! Atiku!!!
How many times did i call you??

This man wants to be President at all cost. God forbid! He will never succeed else Nigeria will be sold to Sudan or UAE or any country that can afford to by.

Atiku...Corruption Inc.
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:12am On Aug 20, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:

You need to explain this as I don't see how an Igbo presidential ticket of APC will be a game changer in 2019.
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by amazingboy(m): 11:22am On Aug 20, 2016
Pls my pple, between[b] Atiku and Sherif ,[/b] who is a better candidate
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by ObadakiDfirst: 11:31am On Aug 20, 2016
[quote author=modath post=48637803]

I seeeee U bro! Etemeya?
Re: Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis" by blaqoracle: 11:36am On Aug 20, 2016
Goldenheart:
undecided Why do we have to Vote between these two confused parties.. .....

It's time we try something new come 2019
because your forebears refused to be unconfused.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read / APC Governor Caught On Video Receiving $5m Bribes / 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.