Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,772 members, 7,965,907 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 02:30 AM

NO PLACE FOR PHILONOTITIA IN AAUA JOURNALISM - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NO PLACE FOR PHILONOTITIA IN AAUA JOURNALISM (621 Views)

Apply For University Of Sheffield Dan Walker Journalism Scholarships, UK / Akeredolu’s Wife Draws Firestorm On Facebook Defending Hike In AAUA Fees / Protest Against The Hike In AAUA Tuition Fee. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NO PLACE FOR PHILONOTITIA IN AAUA JOURNALISM by eteebanky: 8:15am On Aug 20, 2016
PHILONOTITIA FEEL LOW! KNOW NASSWe now live in a century where anyone who has the ability to join two or more words together can venture into blogging, while some bloggers are really making their cool cash, some are desperate in using theirs for Political ambitions, victimization of their opponents and leaders, and also for Cheap political propaganda.I still need to question the existence and stand of AAUA NUCJ, are you just there like P in Psychology or like K in Knife? How come individuals, ASSOCIATIONS, Faculties, among others, are being victimized, brutalized and rubbished through the use of "blog" and nothing has been/could be done about it?How could someone who was sent to a great citadel oflearning like AAUA, attend NASS inauguration ceremony and couldn't write on his blog about their SRC elections despite boasting and acclaiming himself as a blogger? What a waste of money and time! News about how the inauguration went wasn't blogged, outcome of the house elections and those who emerged as the SPEAKER, DSP, CHIEF WHIP and PS weren't his concerns anyway, as his blog has nothing good and meaningful to offer. But this moribund and pitiable blogger went online to drop twoupdates which read "HEATED EXCHANGE OF WORDS AT NASS INAUGURATION" and "DIVISION SETS IN AT FACULTY OF SCIENCE". I was at the inauguration and I didn't hear such a thing throughout the program, everyone who were there apart from the blogger who wants to vitiate the Unity and Love among NASSITES all testified to the fact that such incidents never happened. I was flabbergasted when I opened my whatsapp only to see their uncultured and unguided article flying and popping across whatsapp groups. I have been monitoring your blog for over two months and you have mentioned the name "FACULTY OF SCIENCE" time and overtime in articles that are rough,disparaging and insultive. If you concentrate more on your studies like the way you're having your attention focused on FACULTY OF SCIENCE, I'm sure avers would be smiling on you right now.Whoever is in charge of PHILONOTITIA or whatever they call themselves should understand the concept ofblogging, if possible, kindly see Pman (Oasis) and BigBoluet (AAUA FORUM) for materials on INTRODUCTION TO BLOGGING (BLG 101). I'd have loved to throw in some heavy words on you guys, because you're not just Stupid and immature, but you're a disgrace to the world of CAMPUS JOURNALISM. You allowed elections affairs to presideover your duty, you allowed personal hatred towards FACULTY OF SCIENCE to reflect in your blog, you're just so "ANTI - SCIENCE". There is no space for"PHILONOTITIA" in AAUA JOURNALISM ! You guys are Criminals, Rogues and the basis and essence of your blog needs to be questioned.Those who started "PHILONOTITIA" created it for a better purpose, but the current people managing this"so called thing" have deviated from the initial purposeof creating it. I'm sure the founders made a mistake of trusting you guys with it, because all you have been doing is to damage and poison the mind which is against your framed motto "liberating the mind through Reasoning".A word is enough for the wise, ojo ti shigidi ba fe te, a ni ki won gbe oun losodo lowe. To whom BRAIN is given, essential SENSE is needed!Temitope O. Eyinla (BOUBOW IKA)

Re: NO PLACE FOR PHILONOTITIA IN AAUA JOURNALISM by pedrowhales: 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
please RBC u are wrong.u did all this out of your anger.Check it.u are spoiling another person's image.i don't even trust your post as a matter of fact it could be a mere blackmail.How will u go ahead & post all dis.is it not just mere disagreement btw u guys and u are calling Him a scammer.Check ur heart bro, u are being decieved by the devil. Please consider and put your self in His shoe,if u are d one, how will u feel.DO UNTO OTHER HOW U WANT THEM TO DO UNTO U.God Bless u Sir.

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Reopens Portal For Admission Process / Parents Urges JAMB To Upload Children’s Final UTME 2016 Results / 'extremists Mosques' In Obafemi Awolowo University?! The True Story...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.