Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,621 members, 7,908,582 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:16 AM

The Enemies Of Nigeria,the World And Christendom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Enemies Of Nigeria,the World And Christendom (455 Views)

Cardinal Heenan, Biafra And Christendom / Sheriff Is Working For The Enemies Of Our Party – PDP / The Enemies Within.....Looters, Saboteurs & Terrorists!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Enemies Of Nigeria,the World And Christendom by Noneejiofor(m): 8:33am On Aug 20, 2016
THE ENEMIES OF NIGERIA, THE WORLD AND CHRISTENDOM
Mr. Frank Johnson, Abuja biggest boy, to make money at a young age is sweet, you are rich,handsome,young and reckless,only you live in a four bedroom bungalow, with a big compound in Maitama. Your girl friend wears Indonesia weavon of 300,000, your shoes are made by Christian loubotin. Armani,Prada and everyother form of designers they dance for your ward robe. Your mama is that woman that is roasting bole at airforce junction in Kaduna,she has partial palsy,but she still needs to work hard to train your other siblings. She lives in two rooms,which you take pride in telling people that you pay for,but you tell them its a four bedroom bungalow. This widow suffered hard to see you through school, she sold things to make sure you become somebody. You send her #20,000 every month, you have asked her to stop the business,but she told you she needs to be busy.You know what she didn't tell you?she didn't tell you that the money is not enough since your siblings always call her to ask for money telling her that you make excuses whenever they ask you. She knows that God's hand is on her business and at least she can help them with whatever she gets. She cries every night,but she takes solace in the fact that at least you are somebody even though you are not helping. Don't be deceived by the smiles you see on her face when you visit.she is praying for your redemption,because she knows that the battle is not against you but against the devil. My guy,you are an enemy of your soul,your family,Nigeria and the World at large.

Your Mama,ask you to wash plate,you say its feminine and you can't,meanwhile in school,you lose Nkechi's hair, help Chioma to carry her hand bag and wash the plate whenever you visit Pamela to show you are a gentle man. One word for you,you be pure Okon,you follow dey spoil Nigeria.

Nkiruka, common to greet your papa in the morning na war, you feel too big to wash his clothes,but in school,you cook for EMEKA,wash his clothes and boxers, not to talk of the things you do with your body, you even kneel down to beg if you annoy him..Ekaite,continue you hear,I don't know your problem,but your village people are probably playing we can't stop on your destiny...Nigeria spoiler number two

Papa Obi, everybody knows you as a cheerful man,you can shine teeth for Africa, you even greet small children, if u had enough press you would have won the Nobel peace award, you are even a good talker,almost a talkative outside. But inside the house, you don't even gist with your wife, claiming I'm not the talking type, you maltreat her, your children fear you pass God, because of the way you maltreat them. My guy, you are amongst those spoiling this country, you are worst than an infidel.

Papa Chika, I haf remember you, in the bar they know you as chief, you spend money like Dasuki gave you part of the arms money, while at home Chikaodili is no longer going to school,Austin can't pay for WAEC. Still on Papa Chika,you like respect pass food, Chikaodili have suffered for your hand. But,outside you are dating Armanda who is 17, who calls you this old man and talks to you anyhow, you even call her mummy. Nyamah, your wickedness is as witchcraft. Stop tarnishing the image of Nigerians.

Sister Olivia, your voice makes sense like die, you speak in tongues while ministering in church. But why can't you keep your eyes off Brother Romanus, the guy is seeing the passes you are making, he is even scared of looking at the choir stand, he must have heard your story, but the main thing is that he has the fear of God. The thunder that will fire you is receiving instruction while singing everything na double double. My dear you need deliverance, but who want to deliver you when you are the one that reminds people that they need deliverance. Only God can help your case sha.You are an enemy of Christendom.

Pastor youngee, Fresh nigga, filled with the spirit, you pastor a church, you have a good life, you are single. All the girls in the church wants to settle with you,therefore you take advantage. You say the Lord have asked you to taste their food, let me don't talk about other things that you taste. You remind me of gulder ultimate search advertisement. My God is not an author of confusion. You finish with them and you settle with one under 23 girl, that is not a member of your church. You say she can pray for 2 hours, I don't want to judge you,but this fine nwa mummy that I'm seeing,who sleeps during worship,can pray that long? I doubt. Hmm,I wonder how you expect other men to marry the ladies in your church when you have proved they are good for nothing. The girls loose their faith because of your act, they go back to the world and they say all men are the same. You just succeeded in making souls miss heaven. You are worst than bokoharam,Isis and Isil put together. Stop destroying the reputation of men of God.

Mr.Maurice and Miss.Ophelia, you can dance for Africa whenever you are in the club or party. But whenever you are in the church, your waist will turn to iron, you see those who dance unto the Lord as jonzers. Yours,is to sit down and be looking while others are dancing and weighing their dance skills and their clothes. The next thing you will say is that they just want to show themselves. I greet you, just continue, don't allow the devil to visit your waist with better pain. Change,you are killing the moral of Christians.

Miss. Catherine, A good lady,a Jim Jim sister, you are the one that calls teenagers to order when you notice they want to go astray. You take pride in the fact that you are a virgin at 26, you tell them you didn't compromise even while in school. You are their role model, every man in the church wants to settle with you,but you know you are in a deep mess. Here is the twist, all the candles,banana and cucumber in your house are crying for help because of what you do with them. Who are you deceiving Madame virgin, the Lord is watching in 3d, the cane that the holy spirit will use against you is still farmenting inside anointing oil. Change,you are destroying yourself and you are an enemy of God's body.

You that is reading this piece and that will be like, so this NONEE is feeling like he is more holy than Okoli,when did this one start again. I can't even answer that question.

In one way or the we are all pretenders, we don't even allow anybody to get too close,talk more of getting inside,because that is were the demons lie. We should all desist from acts that makes us bad siblings, bad parents,bad citizens and bad Christians.

WE ARE HERE FOR EACH OTHER,TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dr Ibeakanma Says "Buhari Should Treat Everybody Equally" / Blogger Musa Balabe Azare Finally Regains Freedom (photos) / President Buhari To Attend "TICAD VI" In Nairobi Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.