Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,136 members, 7,939,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:33 AM

Siasia: We Won’t Return To Nigeria Without Bronze - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Siasia: We Won’t Return To Nigeria Without Bronze (10431 Views)

Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark / Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach / Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Siasia: We Won’t Return To Nigeria Without Bronze by Taryur3(m): 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
What if they loose?...they gonna naturalist therr?
Re: Siasia: We Won’t Return To Nigeria Without Bronze by oluwasegun007(m): 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
wish u guys the Best.....@list one medal go sure
Re: Siasia: We Won’t Return To Nigeria Without Bronze by kobonaire(m): 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
Plus the inventive of the Japanese man' bonus is there .... God bless him!
Re: Siasia: We Won’t Return To Nigeria Without Bronze by cruz419(m): 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
Pls don't oo angryP
Re: Siasia: We Won’t Return To Nigeria Without Bronze by adioolayi(m): 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
blueto:

We are tired of this platitude. We all know that failure to convert chances will be ominous. the question is, what did you do to improve on converting chances? This was the similar problem encountered by the Super Eagles against Spain in Confederations Cup, nobody could convert the myriad and awesome chances that was created. What were you doing to amend mistakes when the German team was evaluating the Dream Team in order to ascertain and capitalise on Nigeria's mistakes? must the Nigerian football team always learn from experience?
Maybe he will have to put on his boots ...lol
Re: Siasia: We Won’t Return To Nigeria Without Bronze by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
Rubbish!!.. Would Still Watch The Ball Though.
Re: Siasia: We Won’t Return To Nigeria Without Bronze by IYANGBALI: 2:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
No be una mate dey win gold?mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Siasia: We Won’t Return To Nigeria Without Bronze by dazzlingd(m): 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
The minimum acceptable is a bronze, otherwise never return to this country
Re: Siasia: We Won’t Return To Nigeria Without Bronze by 9jatatafo(m): 2:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
Pls Sia 1, tell that play with Jersey #13 to learn how to pass. That your #16 was a mess
Re: Siasia: We Won’t Return To Nigeria Without Bronze by MrCounselor: 2:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
The bronze medal is manageable, not the best you know?
Re: Siasia: We Won’t Return To Nigeria Without Bronze by 4nobody4every1: 2:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
blueto:
LATEST UPDATE ON RIO OLYMPICS

AFRICAN COUNTRIES MEDAL TABLE SO FAR.....
SOUTH AFRICA : 3 gold, 2 silver, 1 bronze.
ETHIOPIA : 2 gold, 1 silver.
KENYA : 1 gold, 1 bronze.
EGYPT : 1 bronze.
TUNISIA : 1 silver.
NIGERIA : 1 copper, 2 wood and 3 rubber.
GHANA : 4 Aluminium, 2 zinc, 3 magnesium.
GAMBIA : 2 bags of sand, 3 bags of charcoal and 2 gallons of Palm oil
Chai, Nairaland Una go kill person with laugh, Lol @ copper, wood and rubber grin grin

Re: Siasia: We Won’t Return To Nigeria Without Bronze by Lavedaa: 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
Well, let's see how it goes.

I wish them goodluck. cheesy
Re: Siasia: We Won’t Return To Nigeria Without Bronze by ceejay80s(m): 2:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
Na by force to win gold ?
Re: Siasia: We Won’t Return To Nigeria Without Bronze by Tobium1(m): 2:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
Isoright! Stay dere till all ur pocket money finish. Den u guys will run out of fund to pay ur hotel bills bills and in turn wash plates and do menial jobs dere to survive.

Rubbish!!
Re: Siasia: We Won’t Return To Nigeria Without Bronze by Sammiel: 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
Then be prepared to remain in Brazil. With such a dissapointing performance the team put up against the Germans, they should be prepared for the worst because the Hondurans won't show them any respect on the pitch.
Re: Siasia: We Won’t Return To Nigeria Without Bronze by RaeMystix: 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
It's too early to speak bruah. You might end up eating your words. grin
Re: Siasia: We Won’t Return To Nigeria Without Bronze by lonelydora: 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
No bi mouth shaa.
Re: Siasia: We Won’t Return To Nigeria Without Bronze by jaiyezy(m): 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
Weldone coach siasia u have once again done us proud.God bless u and reward ur efforts.kudos to the boys and atleast bronze is part of medals we have done well despite all treatment meted on u guys.there is always a learning process,early hard work leads to success that we all agree to.we shuld all start doing all we need to do for the next edition,goom the under 16boys to the next phase.Glory to Nigeria.
Re: Siasia: We Won’t Return To Nigeria Without Bronze by ebenholer(m): 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
Hope Siasia will stand by his word and never to come back here again unless with bronze medal...nothing less or else.
Re: Siasia: We Won’t Return To Nigeria Without Bronze by micgray100(m): 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
Very sure Nigeria will win..
Limited Liability Company tegustration for 7 working days... See bellow link of Testimonies of Nairalander Clients I Av registered for...
https://www.nairaland.com//10
Re: Siasia: We Won’t Return To Nigeria Without Bronze by orobs93(m): 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ednite:

Congrats!
You guys have made it!
You killed it while we sleep on it.
with just 1 gold 1 silver and 4 bronze that was neva recorded (very bad result)

I bet Ethiopian Athletics Federation hears me. But av neva felt as ashamed as this time. Our national anthem was only played once!

I beleive no medals will be recored by ET after now or only bronze. Thanks to our athletics, they tought me how to throw the little hope i have in them in trash.

Sorry for saying too many things. It is that am totally dissapointed but when i say congrats to my kenyan brothers and sisters, it is with admiration.

I really look ethiopian
Can we hook up I visit ethopia
Re: Siasia: We Won’t Return To Nigeria Without Bronze by prinsam30: 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
MrPresident1:
The semi final match between Nigeria and West Germany cheesy was fixed.

The game was fixed so that West Germany and Brazil can meet in the final in the hope that Brazil can avenge the humiliating 7-1 loss to West Germany on home soil during the last world cup,

or

to stamp proof that the mechanical and ruthlessly efficient West German machine is superior to the free flowing free scoring rhythm of the Brazilian Samba.

The match was fixed grin, Nigeria did not lose fairly.

you nailed it

The Match Was Fixed Like The Brazilian Hair On The Head Of A Nigerian Babe
Re: Siasia: We Won’t Return To Nigeria Without Bronze by vikeyz(m): 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2016
Who bronze epp sad
Re: Siasia: We Won’t Return To Nigeria Without Bronze by xcommando(m): 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
OfficialAwol:
One day, in my hood, the sky was cloudy, rushing and razzing, barking and clapping.

Every eye that could see, every ear that could hear and every skin with it's tactile capacity intact, could feel, that it was preparing to wet poor earth.

Based on the aforementioned features, a not-so-sane man, came by and bragged that he should be buried alive if it did not rain. He was confident it would.

In a twinkle, the sky hissed and halted, and in not so long a time, the sun began to smile on my hood. It didn't rain again. That man believed it would, and it gave him confidence to said what he altered.

We forgave him 'cause he was not so sane.

But Siasia is probably sane and he just acted like the man in my hood; that they wouldn't return to Nigeria without bronze medal. Where would they go? Lybia?

The man in my hood was lucky to have been forgiven but I doubt if same fate await Siasia and his lads. Good luck all the same!

Give this piece a Title.....

Siasia and the bronze medal

1 Like

Re: Siasia: We Won’t Return To Nigeria Without Bronze by papiwyte(m): 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
I will take dat as promise shocked shocked shocked
Re: Siasia: We Won’t Return To Nigeria Without Bronze by Czar01(m): 3:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
If they don't win anything, let them stay in Brazil forever nau
Re: Siasia: We Won’t Return To Nigeria Without Bronze by iukpe: 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
blueto:
LATEST UPDATE ON RIO OLYMPICS

AFRICAN COUNTRIES MEDAL TABLE SO FAR.....
SOUTH AFRICA : 3 gold, 2 silver, 1 bronze.
ETHIOPIA : 2 gold, 1 silver.
KENYA : 1 gold, 1 bronze.
EGYPT : 1 bronze.
TUNISIA : 1 silver.
NIGERIA : 1 copper, 2 wood and 3 rubber.
GHANA : 4 Aluminium, 2 zinc, 3 magnesium.
GAMBIA : 2 bags of sand, 3 bags of charcoal and 2 gallons of Palm oil

LMAO
Re: Siasia: We Won’t Return To Nigeria Without Bronze by Maydfourth: 3:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
Who wants you anyway?
Re: Siasia: We Won’t Return To Nigeria Without Bronze by Donnyperry(m): 3:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
All the best, boys

But we all know neither Siasia nor his family resides in Nigeria which therefore makes the import of his statement useless.
Re: Siasia: We Won’t Return To Nigeria Without Bronze by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
MrPresident1:
The semi final match between Nigeria and West Germany cheesy was fixed.

The game was fixed so that West Germany and Brazil can meet in the final in the hope that Brazil can avenge the humiliating 7-1 loss to West Germany on home soil during the last world cup,

or

to stamp proof that the mechanical and ruthlessly efficient West German machine is superior to the free flowing free scoring rhythm of the Brazilian Samba.

The match was fixed grin, Nigeria did not lose fairly.
Why are you calling them West Germany lol its 2016
Re: Siasia: We Won’t Return To Nigeria Without Bronze by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
Muafrika2:
Thankyou cheesy

I was wondering what happened to Ethiopia. Am not seeing enough Ethiopian's winning this time round undecided

Every body knew this was going to happen because the system they were following was not right

what have happend tjust happend tho
no need to talk about this again

But atleast am happy for you guys

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NFF, FIFA, Everton Hails Yakubu At 37 / Zimbabwe Threaten AFCON Pullout Over Wage Row / SURE October 2017 Cheat To Win Bet9ja Virtual League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.