Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,396 members, 7,929,242 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:35 AM

The Truth: Vector, Shogon & Starville - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Truth: Vector, Shogon & Starville (643 Views)

Poll: SHOULD THEY (VECTOR&SHOGON) SIGN UNDER STARVILLE AS A GROUP OR SOLO ARTISTS?

SOLO: 100% (1 vote)
GROUP: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy / Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label / The Truth (mode 9 Diss)- Vector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth: Vector, Shogon & Starville by frijos(m): 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2009
I know I once broke the great news sometime on nl about this my guys and STARVILLE ENTERTAINMENT. Truth is the thing never pure and i've been keeping this from ya'll i'm sorry sincerely. The real problem is STARVILLE wants my guys (VECTOR & SHOGON) to be a group and that is where the problem is. Now i want to condut a survey to know what u guys think and on that STARVILLE, VECTOR and SHOGON can make their final decision. SO WHAT DO YA'LL THINK VECTOR SHOULD BE A SOLO ARTIST, SHOGON SHOULD BE A SOLO ARTIST OR YA'LL WANT 'EM AS A GROUP. PLS START VOTING NOWWWWW!
Re: The Truth: Vector, Shogon & Starville by ofokasibe: 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2009
which group, this boy frijos u no dey tire at all haha ., i have never seen any blogger with an energy like urs friday.
shebi you are r n b , if u could rap i woulda said u should become a group, frijos can u spit 16s grin grin grin
vector is a staunch hiphop head , he goes solo except and unless you are willing to learn how to spit flows,
so frijos u wanna learn how to rap and spit flows .
Re: The Truth: Vector, Shogon & Starville by frijos(m): 9:19am On Sep 29, 2009
what r u saying? grin
Re: The Truth: Vector, Shogon & Starville by ofokasibe: 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2009
lwmho, frijos i am talkin bout u
i know say na r n b u dey do
i say u should learn how to rap. imagone a frijos on verse one , shogun on verse 2 , and the almighty vector on verse 3 , check am now

dont worry frijos am coming to coach u how to rap. .
shogun and vector=hot duo .
Re: The Truth: Vector, Shogon & Starville by frijos(m): 10:02am On Oct 02, 2009
lol@ ofokasibe, man nothin do u why u no put me for ur track see wether i no go fall ur hand. grin

(1) (Reply)

New Music - Ikechukwu, Kelly Hansome, Pitch Black, Rayce, Jahborne And M / Fix-up Entertainments - Watch Out! / Won Beri Remix ::::::: Saucekid Ft Getto P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.