Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,627 members, 7,968,836 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 01:35 PM

Meet The Twins Who Share Everything Including A Boyfriend!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Twins Who Share Everything Including A Boyfriend!!! (1391 Views)

Identical Twins Who Share Boyfriend Reveal They Now Plan To Marry Him (photos) / Meet Mother And Daughter Who Share The Same Husband. They Both Have Kids For Him / Identical Twin Sisters Who Share Everything Including Bf (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Twins Who Share Everything Including A Boyfriend!!! by SoluB: 9:54am On Aug 20, 2016
The duo have spent about $250,000 on cosmetic surgery and enhancemen , including lip fillers and breast implant , just to stay as lookalikes.

They share a Facebook account, a job, even eat the same thing so they can have the same body weight. ” If she walks a few meters , I also have to work a few meters, because we have to burn calories. That’s us, I want my body to look the same as my sister’s, we don’t want to weigh different and i know we never will ” one of the ladies said in recent interview.

The twins insist that they must have children at the same time because their bodies must be the same. And in a bid to make sure this is possible, one is willing to have IVF immediately the other is pregnant. The girls said their father often struggled to tell them apart when they were younger. And they have also being dating Byrbe since 2012 after he added them on http://www.istylmagazine.com/lifestyle/meet-the-twins-who-share-everything-including-a-boyfriend/
Re: Meet The Twins Who Share Everything Including A Boyfriend!!! by Flexherbal(m): 9:56am On Aug 20, 2016
It their montly flow on the same dates?

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Twins Who Share Everything Including A Boyfriend!!! by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 20, 2016
Sharing is caring grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Twins Who Share Everything Including A Boyfriend!!! by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 20, 2016
Very funny

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Twins Who Share Everything Including A Boyfriend!!! by ikbnice(m): 10:04am On Aug 20, 2016
Dnt tell me they get fvcked at thr same even though they share a boyfriend. They are only getting their brains on the upside down.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Twins Who Share Everything Including A Boyfriend!!! by Fuqman(m): 10:09am On Aug 20, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen. . Behold! Manna from heaven above. The land of milk and honey.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Twins Who Share Everything Including A Boyfriend!!! by ouzo1(m): 10:11am On Aug 20, 2016
Someone should pls transfer them sense

1 Like

Re: Meet The Twins Who Share Everything Including A Boyfriend!!! by decatalyst(m): 10:24am On Aug 20, 2016
It's simply insanity on another level

1 Like

Re: Meet The Twins Who Share Everything Including A Boyfriend!!! by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 20, 2016
It's their life, it's their business, they can do whatever they like grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Twins Who Share Everything Including A Boyfriend!!! by lokito: 10:46am On Aug 20, 2016
Lucky guy. Only him owns those four...#mouth sealed#

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Twins Who Share Everything Including A Boyfriend!!! by Fidelismaria: 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
ouzo1:
Someone should pls transfer them sense

Sending sense...............

Sending failed

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Twins Who Share Everything Including A Boyfriend!!! by slim75d(m): 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
two @a time this is what ve been lookin for ,sex 'll be fun.
Re: Meet The Twins Who Share Everything Including A Boyfriend!!! by MENZPRIDE(m): 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
MEANWHILE IN AFRICA, THE OPPOSITE IS HAPPENING..............

https://www.nairaland.com/3298783/man-dating-two-sisters-made
Re: Meet The Twins Who Share Everything Including A Boyfriend!!! by kokoA(m): 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
Lucky dude.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Twins Who Share Everything Including A Boyfriend!!! by SenhorSean(m): 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
Is this GOOD NEWS OR BAD NEWS

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Usain Bolt Set To Marry Girlfriend, Kasi Bennet / The Effects Of Social Media On Relationships / Omg: 2 Nigerian Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.