Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,085 members, 7,887,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:23 PM

INEC Can’t Guarantee Conclusive Elections In 2019 –chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Can’t Guarantee Conclusive Elections In 2019 –chairman (13826 Views)

We Can’t Guarantee Conclusive Elections In 2019 – INEC Chairman / 70% Of Elections Under My Watch Conclusive – INEC Boss / I Can’t Guarantee Fulani Herdsmen’s Safety, Says Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Can’t Guarantee Conclusive Elections In 2019 –chairman by ajepako(f): 3:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
Franzeezz:

Come to Australia, you are welcome....

l believe you are psychic... Perth Australia ..
Re: INEC Can’t Guarantee Conclusive Elections In 2019 –chairman by tiwiex(m): 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
Juxtified:
His words are being twisted. He said he cannot guarantee the outcome of 2019 elections. He is a human being.
Who among us here can guarantee what will happen tomorrow, not to talk of 3yrs time?

He shouldn't express such doubts as the chairman. It's like a football coach telling the press he is not sure his team will winm no matter how weak his team is, no coach talks like that oh. These utterances by PMB and his gang is not good for our polity. Just the way Buhari shouldn't have said 97-5% as the president. It is well.
Re: INEC Can’t Guarantee Conclusive Elections In 2019 –chairman by kennymotors(m): 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
2015 PDP handover conclusive election to APC ,2019 inconclusive election caused by PDP. blame game as usual by apc
Re: INEC Can’t Guarantee Conclusive Elections In 2019 –chairman by MizMyColi(f): 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
Beremx:
only in this administration are appointees of President Muhammadu Buhari are bold to tell Nigerians they are clueless and incompetent, yet the President cannot sack them.

Make 2019, come quick sef!!

mtscheeew!

Sis.
I feel your pain.
Believe me, I am not mocking you.

How it feels to see someone you believed in, made lots of enemies for, had faith and hope in for a better situation, only to end up seeing the exact opposite and worse is better imagined. It is not something I would wish anyone.

We can only hope, pray and speak-out when the need arises.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Can’t Guarantee Conclusive Elections In 2019 –chairman by Perfectionist11: 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
Even Buhari can't guarantee a conclusive money to buy conclusive materials to carry out a conclusive election in a country battling against an economy that's not conclusive..
Re: INEC Can’t Guarantee Conclusive Elections In 2019 –chairman by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
Islie:

http://punchng.com/inec-cant-guarantee-conclusive-elections-2019-chairman/

That means there will be no elections in 2019 because of APC and PDP. Ok, let all the Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges Presidents form Youth Political Party (YPP)or something. We can do it better than our old political elders/grandpas. #ThatTomorrowIsToday
Re: INEC Can’t Guarantee Conclusive Elections In 2019 –chairman by agabaI23(m): 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
This guy should resign already.

He has 3 years to put up a good showing and he is here giving excuses
He should just resign.

1 Like

Re: INEC Can’t Guarantee Conclusive Elections In 2019 –chairman by nwakibie3(m): 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
I wept...

1 Like

Re: INEC Can’t Guarantee Conclusive Elections In 2019 –chairman by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
jst imagine d bullcrap, y is he the inec chiarman? its obviously through inec officials dat electoral rigging occurs. so derefore inec has been compromised.
Re: INEC Can’t Guarantee Conclusive Elections In 2019 –chairman by AlPeter: 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
Juxtified:

You got me there. Unfortunately I would not. However I appreciate when people are being honest.
seems even you don't get what he was saying. What he said is that elections have never been conclusive in Nigeria due tio the win at all cost attitudes of our politicians and the gullibility of the masses that Except that changes their will still be inconclusive elections in 2019. Which is the plain truth and such a person I would gladly employ.
Re: INEC Can’t Guarantee Conclusive Elections In 2019 –chairman by madenigga(m): 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
I hv dz feeling 2019 election wud be inconclusive until Buhari dies in dat seat
Re: INEC Can’t Guarantee Conclusive Elections In 2019 –chairman by nortcentrallord(m): 4:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
Beremx:
only in this administration are appointees of President Muhammadu Buhari are bold to tell Nigerians they are clueless and incompetent, yet the President cannot sack them.

mtscheeew!

I bless the Lord for you Berem8. FINALLY cheesy. God truly answers prayers.
Re: INEC Can’t Guarantee Conclusive Elections In 2019 –chairman by nortcentrallord(m): 4:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
Beremx:

mtscheeew!

I bless the Lord for you Beremx. FINALLY cheesy. God truly answers prayers.
Re: INEC Can’t Guarantee Conclusive Elections In 2019 –chairman by Abra4real(m): 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2016
Drabeey:

The reason why i won't stop loving this government in vogue. All if you thinking otherwise, why not read the above well. This people meant good for us.

Drabeey was Here

Re: INEC Can’t Guarantee Conclusive Elections In 2019 –chairman by Abra4real(m): 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
DropShot:
Did you read at all or you just feel like wailing?

Re: INEC Can’t Guarantee Conclusive Elections In 2019 –chairman by alheriTOJ(f): 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
greatgod2012:
INEC is now Inconclusive National Electoral Commission.

Only under APC!

This is an unfair assessment, a lot of us Nigerians dont take time out to investigate claims before passing judgements. Inconclusive elections are not all that negative, it does have it's positives too and there are various reasons why elections could turn out to be inconclusive. #1 reason for inconclusive elections in Nigeria at the moment is violence/security issues. the electoral act also plays a huge role, inec can't risk contravening the act or else it's faces the court, they have asked severally for the electoral act to be amended. In the past we used to have landslide wins where one candidate almost wins all the votes in an election, now elections are more transparent and keenly contested. Number of votes before used to surpass the number of registered voters @ a polling unit. In the recent elections they've had, a lot of people aren't aware that they've had problems with aggrieved party agents, candidates and supporters throwing ink into the ballot boxes, those votes are voided hence making it inconclusive and they set a new date for reruns. An "act of God" is a reason for inconclusive elections, human error.

We need to read more and be better informed.
Re: INEC Can’t Guarantee Conclusive Elections In 2019 –chairman by Abra4real(m): 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
DropShot:

So Jega did very well! How come you children of hate and anger were cursing and abusing him then?

Losers! grin
Proof or... (you know the rest.)
Re: INEC Can’t Guarantee Conclusive Elections In 2019 –chairman by pjc(m): 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
Incompetency at its peak. What is wrong with this administration? They seem to make more use of their mouths than their heads. Tufiakwa.
Re: INEC Can’t Guarantee Conclusive Elections In 2019 –chairman by Tundeiab(m): 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
greatgod2012:
INEC is now Inconclusive National Electoral Commission.

Only under APC!
Epic!!!
Your head dey there.
Re: INEC Can’t Guarantee Conclusive Elections In 2019 –chairman by ideology(m): 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
Beremx:

mtscheeew!
oh see a soul, welcome to the light, where we think through every thought and be rational despite the tribalistic nation that we belong cheesy

Welcome to the light
Re: INEC Can’t Guarantee Conclusive Elections In 2019 –chairman by dvee2: 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
CHOOSE FOR YOURSELF:

UNDER APC
ANY RIGGING/BALLOT SNATCHING/VIOLENCE - INCONCLUSIVE ELECTION, REPEAT ELECTION UNTIL SANITY PREVAIL AND CLEAN RESULT DECLARED.

UNDER PDP
WITH RIGGING/BALLOT SNATCHING/VIOLENCE - DECLARE WINNER, FIGHT IN COURTS DRAGGING FOR YEARS
Re: INEC Can’t Guarantee Conclusive Elections In 2019 –chairman by greatgolis90: 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
Aug. 2017, Aug. 2018, April.2019..., 3 yrs not enough to conduct a predictable conclusive general election? Which ever form of conspiracy going underground to impose any leader upon us, especially d presidency, it'll would b resisted vehemently across board. Mr inec chairman b reminded dat pmb promise one tenure, therefore, with all due respect, erase any bigotry,sentimental, pre-conceived, biased or nepotic tendencies. Nigeria bigger than an individual, group or region.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Crime: Is Nigeria's Capital City 'one Of The Safest In The World'? / MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist / "Police Handcuffed My Hands To A Car Seat" - Moses Motoni Narrates Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.