Stats: 3,183,027 members, 7,919,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:01 AM

When A Girl Regrets Breaking Up With Her Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Regrets Breaking Up With Her Guy (1781 Views)

Slay Mama Regrets Breaking Up With An Ex / Ladies!! Get In Here! 7 Signs Your Ex Regrets Breaking Up With You / Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? (2) (3) (4)

When A Girl Regrets Breaking Up With Her Guy by marvelck: 10:26am On Aug 20, 2016
A lot of girls have found themselves in such situation, but don't usually admit it cos of pride. After leaving her guy cos of another guy, many of them end up regreting it when things start going south (wrong) in her new relationship. Some might try to go back to her ex, while others out of shame or pride would simply decide to move on to other persons rather than go back to an ex she cruelly left...most of the girls you see out there laughing, aint smiling in their hearts. And when you ask them if all is well, they will always tell you they are fine. But deep within them, they know they are not happy. Cos they've made mistakes they keep regreting everyday.
Re: When A Girl Regrets Breaking Up With Her Guy by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 20, 2016
Hmm.... Are you serious? grin tongue
Re: When A Girl Regrets Breaking Up With Her Guy by LilSmith55(m): 10:42am On Aug 20, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Hmm.... Are you serious? grin tongue
I Tink He's Serious
Re: When A Girl Regrets Breaking Up With Her Guy by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 20, 2016
LilSmith55:
I Tink He's Serious
why so serious na grin
Re: When A Girl Regrets Breaking Up With Her Guy by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 20, 2016
And what of the mistakes you guys make and wish to go back to your exes but can't because of ego?. grin
Re: When A Girl Regrets Breaking Up With Her Guy by FreeSpirited: 10:54am On Aug 20, 2016
I keep saying it, any lady that foolishly lose me will one day regret it.

Re: When A Girl Regrets Breaking Up With Her Guy by Pouyan: 11:22am On Aug 20, 2016
K
Re: When A Girl Regrets Breaking Up With Her Guy by anibueli147(m): 4:32am On Aug 21, 2016
FreeSpirited:
I keep saying it, any lady that foolishly lose me will one day regret it.

becus u be buhari abi
Re: When A Girl Regrets Breaking Up With Her Guy by thowbie7ven(m): 6:20am On Aug 21, 2016
herbie27:
And what of the mistakes you guys make and wish to go back to your exes but can't because of ego?. grin
Ladies make the most mistakes....that's why you see most of them at ages 30 and above taking the front seats at every Shiloh Programme...whereas, the guy don settle down with a beaurriful wife and kid/s

Re: When A Girl Regrets Breaking Up With Her Guy by Rapmoney(m): 8:21am On Aug 21, 2016
marvelck:
A lot of girls have found themselves in such situation, but don't usually admit it cos of pride. After leaving her guy cos of another guy, many of them end up regreting it when things start going south (wrong) in her new relationship. Some might try to go back to her ex, while others out of shame or pride would simply decide to move on to other persons rather than go back to an ex she cruelly left...most of the girls you see out there laughing, aint smiling in their hearts. And when you ask them if all is well, they will always tell you they are fine. But deep within them, they know they are not happy. Cos they've made mistakes they keep regreting everyday.
Must all ur topics start with "When"? It's getting boring; u need to make changes, man! cool
Re: When A Girl Regrets Breaking Up With Her Guy by dollyjoy(f): 8:24am On Aug 21, 2016
Who broke your heart undecided
Re: When A Girl Regrets Breaking Up With Her Guy by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 21, 2016
The point is men move on with the speed of light....ladies move on with the speed of a snail.

To Y'all Sending Emails,I Get No Time For Emails. Chat Through My Page If U Like / No Lie O Who U Go Save First / Imagine This Youngman With A Pretty Wife Still Chasing Me For A Date