Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,762 members, 7,930,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:29 PM

32D's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 32D's Profile / 32D's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

Politics / Re: Pictures From 2013 Lagos Carnival by 32D: 9:28am On Apr 10, 2013
[size=16pt]these brazilian beauties can make someone exhaust the whole jar of vaseline in the house[/size]

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Fashola Commissions Emeka Anyaoku Housing Estate At Ikeja . Pics.. by 32D: 9:22am On Apr 10, 2013
MajorJ: In america you know what this is called, they are called the projects, lowest/cheapest apartments, they are usually built with fake knockoff materials and usually end up being rundown in about 5 years from construction date, so i will say enjoy it while it lasts
u need prayers

5 Likes

Education / Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by 32D: 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2013
Damon03:
Don't get hard-ons yet, nobody is paying any useless damages
yimu dey dere dey dull.....den stay home forever....una go sign undertaking join sef
Food / Re: A Picture Of A Snake Soup In A Pot by 32D: 3:44pm On Apr 09, 2013
playcharles: the soup come make sense oooo... join me! i just finish preparing mine "rattle snake Pepper soup"
na so d thing go rattle ur intestine
Celebrities / Re: Waje And Tiwa Savage At Omawumi's Concert Yesterday [Picture] by 32D: 11:16pm On Apr 08, 2013
Mikky Pumping: Much luv 2 both diva's
pls both is used for two persons......i can only see a diva in d foto
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 8th April 2013 by 32D: 8:53pm On Apr 08, 2013
someone help me with a live streaming link of this match
Celebrities / Re: Actress, Mercy Aigbe Disgraced By Her Husband by 32D: 8:49pm On Apr 08, 2013
rabbish

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Monday Night Football: Man U Vs Man City by 32D: 7:35pm On Apr 08, 2013
where can i stream live on the internet
Celebrities / Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by 32D: 6:46pm On Apr 08, 2013
dbride: The planning was tacky. Started hours behind schedule. continuity was poor, had to wait at intervals with nothing happening for Omawunmi to go change. Good comedy would have filled in the gap? By 11pm it was over. The show proper was less than 1 1/2 hrs. The waiting period for the show to take off was more than the showtime itself. On the whole, it was a ripoff. The crowd complained but excused her being her first concert. Performances lacked that fire. All looked tired except the dancers. Omawunmi kept on pulling up or pulling down her outfit that appeared too tight on her. Money down the drain with so many seats empty.
u wan go sleep there before?
Celebrities / Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by 32D: 6:30pm On Apr 08, 2013
Lagosianswag:

[size=13pt]
Sometimes My Mind Tells Me Tiwa Savage Is An Ogbanje Princess With Fifty Shades Of Beauty undecided

Sometimes She's Princess Snow White, Sometimes She's An Ebony Princess, Like WTF She Keeps Changing In Front Of The Camera shocked [/size]
i tell u
Celebrities / Re: Waje And Tiwa Savage At Omawumi's Concert Yesterday [Picture] by 32D: 6:15pm On Apr 08, 2013
Scarpon: yoruba people like uniform die
lmao na aso-ebi na
Celebrities / Re: Waje And Tiwa Savage At Omawumi's Concert Yesterday [Picture] by 32D: 6:13pm On Apr 08, 2013
JESUS CHRIST SEE WAJE'S ARM LIKE PESTLE

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by 32D: 6:10pm On Apr 08, 2013
Scarpon: I go sell my papa LAND, HOUSES, CARS, COMPANY, SHOPS. make i for marry babe with this kind killing shape. if she no gree I go join bokoharam kidnapped am
everything never still reach.....

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by 32D: 6:08pm On Apr 08, 2013
Annie's colour combo so sweet
Celebrities / Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by 32D: 6:04pm On Apr 08, 2013
ItsModella: Tiwa and her fiance look amazing. Fine couple tinz...

Wizkid's girlfriend, there's something wrong with that photo...her eyes look funny.
too mush pancake on her yellow face.....she still fine pass Tonto Dikeh sha

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by 32D: 6:02pm On Apr 08, 2013
sometimes tiwa can look sooooooooo fine

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by 32D: 5:59pm On Apr 08, 2013
1st ola: WHY 2FACE WIFE DE FEAR NA DONT WORRY, UR OROGUNS ARE NOT CLOSE BY. grin grin grin
[size=18pt]Pero dey come for back na[/size]

1 Like

Romance / Re: Long Courtship Is Bad Business By Funke Egbemode by 32D: 3:33pm On Apr 08, 2013
GraceBestowed:
Yes oh! If both parties are serious about getting to know each other, a year is even long! You can never anticipate what married life is going to be like until you're in it!!

Some people get married after knowing each other for 4 months, and stay together, while others get married after 27 years of 'courtship', and break up shortly afterwards (true story).

Quite honestly, it makes sense to just be reasonable, people will get away with what they're allowed to get away with; if you mollycoddle a man, waiting for him to marry you, he might keep stalling!

[size=14pt]i just dont know what to say to u....just 1 year....as in 12 months?? sincerely i cant even tell in 12 months if i love a gal enuf to spend d rest of ma life with her....am i weird or something?[/size]
Romance / Re: Long Courtship Is Bad Business By Funke Egbemode by 32D: 3:24pm On Apr 08, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Ok. So after the first year they got to know each other. The second and third years they used to position themselves in their respective careers and make enough cash for some future plans. The fourth year is to save enough finances for the marriage. How does that sound?
...dnt mind them...it sounds very lame..ladies should be nice n more importantly wise enough to give young guys lil time to put things in shape before marriage...its not about d guy testing diff waters, its about preparing (saving/investing) towards giving d best of financial attention/support to the home (wife n kids).
Romance / Re: Long Courtship Is Bad Business By Funke Egbemode by 32D: 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2013
GraceBestowed: In courtship, anything more than a year is something else, abeg! If dude cannot make it official after then (by proposing), my dear sisters, walk away!

It's not about being in a fifteen year relationship, with two children, calling some guy 'partner', instead of 'hubby'. I reject nonsense!

SMH just one year?

1 Like

Family / Re: Are Most Women Emotionally Selfish? by 32D: 1:10pm On Apr 08, 2013
Actually that is the way to describe women. Like if u are asked in a test to define a woman, just say a woman is anyone that sees his/her emotional satisfaction as more important than any other thing in life

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by 32D: 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2013
Subomi-luv:
lol am sure you'd love to know wink Definitely not FAT!
i rili wana know. m tempted to think u r one of those extremely slim, anorexic babes...u gals shld pity ur husbands n boyfys na....dealing with bone is not fun at all,
Romance / Re: "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" by 32D: 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2013
Uniquexty: u jst stole my thought. Mehn! She's coming for the main action. She wants Guava now. Apple is too soft. Dude, maybe she has checked out ur middle finger.
loool u be badt gal
Celebrities / Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by 32D: 12:34pm On Apr 08, 2013
Subomi-luv:
LMFAO who said i am bony? There is a difference btwn slim, curvy and fat and this lady is fat undecided.
loool so where do u fall
Celebrities / Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by 32D: 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2013
Subomi-luv:
IT'S OFFICIAL! NIGERIAN MEN LOVE FAT WOMEN undecided grin
only dogs love bones
Culture / Re: Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956 by 32D: 12:24pm On Apr 08, 2013
Okija_juju: That Oba is a Biitchass!! angry angry angry angry
Why is he bowing to the Queen?! angry

He even left his palace to meet her at the Airport?!

She is shaking him with her gloves on sef!!

Yet his foolish Grandson would not even come out to see the President? angry

#Typical Nigga Mentality!! angry
lmfao
Culture / Re: Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956 by 32D: 12:22pm On Apr 08, 2013
DICKtator: WHY CAN'T SHE REMOVE HER GLOVES? angry angry angry angry
grin grin grin grin
if na u person wan shake with this thorn-like clothes n garbage , u no go just wave am from afar? She try sef say contact dey

5 Likes

Culture / Re: Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956 by 32D: 12:19pm On Apr 08, 2013
u go fear attire na....

1 Like

Culture / Re: Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956 by 32D: 12:18pm On Apr 08, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: E don tey wey we don dey see this foto!
No be Sir Samuel Akintola wear Agbada at the back of the Oba of Benin?
No na Awolowoo be dat

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Inyanya To Represent Nigeria In BBA Season 8 by 32D: 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2013
SlyIg: Whats big inside that boxers!
it is candy....u wan lick?
Celebrities / Re: Inyanya To Represent Nigeria In BBA Season 8 by 32D: 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2013
PweetiQueensy: Dnt get it.. D title says 'IYANYA 2 REP NIGERIA' buh d main post says he in 2 perform at d show.. Which is it
[size=18pt]U DONT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER[/size]
Celebrities / Re: Guess Who? Kim Kardashian Or Julliet Ibrahim? by 32D: 11:54am On Apr 08, 2013
kim K has cheek bones, she is also not as cute and pretty as this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.