Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,152 members, 7,916,377 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:04 PM

22years Deaf And Dumb Got Healed ..live Here @ OGUTA IMO STATE - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 22years Deaf And Dumb Got Healed ..live Here @ OGUTA IMO STATE (695 Views)

Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / Chris Oyakhilome Called Sinach To Sing To Lady On Wheelchair, "She Got Healed" / The Lords Chosen Storms OGUTA IMO STATE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

22years Deaf And Dumb Got Healed ..live Here @ OGUTA IMO STATE by vickynation(m): 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
22 YEARS MADNESS CRUSHED
TheLords Chosen Imo State
As the Chief Servant of God was ministering under the influence of the Holy Ghost at ‪#‎Oguta2016‬ Day 1, The Awesome Power of our God located our beloved brother, the spirit of insanity in his life for 22 years was sent packing, his sanity is restored to the glory of God.

1 Share

Re: 22years Deaf And Dumb Got Healed ..live Here @ OGUTA IMO STATE by emamos: 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
God is able.. Halleluyah
Re: 22years Deaf And Dumb Got Healed ..live Here @ OGUTA IMO STATE by efismikoko(m): 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
Praise d lord grin
Re: 22years Deaf And Dumb Got Healed ..live Here @ OGUTA IMO STATE by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
GLORY be to GOD!
Re: 22years Deaf And Dumb Got Healed ..live Here @ OGUTA IMO STATE by lepasharon(f): 11:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
Praise white Jesus
Re: 22years Deaf And Dumb Got Healed ..live Here @ OGUTA IMO STATE by promise10: 7:18am On Aug 21, 2016
I wonder how some folks like atheists say there is nothing like miracle.

The other day I SAY a DEAF muslim who was healed under the power of God RIGHT ON MY FACE. The guy didn't even pray or join the service. Just that we was around the church auditorium sleeping while prayers was going on. So, according to him he said that a the middle of the sleep, he heard a LOUD NOISE that sounds like EXPLOSION, and behold he started hearing RIGHT IN THE CHURCH arena. You may miss some part of this story, but you can still ask me questions of where you missed.

But, if I would really say there is nothing like miracle, I am just a deceiver and insincere, because I HAVE SEEN IT HAPPENNING RIGHT ON MY FACE.
Re: 22years Deaf And Dumb Got Healed ..live Here @ OGUTA IMO STATE by raphieMontella: 8:13am On Aug 21, 2016
tell me sometin wow god must be there.. Amputees no they dat state ni?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Watchout for Tb Joshua’s Prophecy Never Change / SHOCKING Details Of How TB Joshua’s People Prevented Fire Fighters From Entering / Jehovah's Witnesses Condemned For Using 2,000yo Rules Regarding Child Sex Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.