Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,161 members, 7,880,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

The Best Time To Know The Real Worth Of A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Time To Know The Real Worth Of A Woman (965 Views)

Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" / Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Time To Know The Real Worth Of A Woman by marvelck: 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
The best moment to see and know the real worth of your woman is on the wedding day. After which you can now thank her and appreciate her for everything.

Re: The Best Time To Know The Real Worth Of A Woman by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
Op, but how?.
Re: The Best Time To Know The Real Worth Of A Woman by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
Was thinking Op will say when you are damn broke n she still with you

1 Like

Re: The Best Time To Know The Real Worth Of A Woman by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 21, 2016
So... All the times she's been with you, when you had ups and downs, during friendship, courtship, you didn't Appreciate her then Abi? So why did you get married then? sad
Re: The Best Time To Know The Real Worth Of A Woman by Missbizy(f): 6:53am On Aug 21, 2016
Tiny23:
Was thinking Op will say when you are damn broke n she still with you

That was also my thought. So what is ds op sayin? Abi u jest wan post something
Re: The Best Time To Know The Real Worth Of A Woman by fullstreets: 7:11am On Aug 21, 2016
What is the meaning of this, what is wrong with you young people?

(1) (Reply)

10 Mistakes Guys Make When Meeting A Girl For The First Time / Ladies Get In; What Would You Do To Your Husband If You See This?? / My Encounter With A Peddler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.