Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,837 members, 7,889,785 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:36 PM

I'm So Much Attached To My Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Much Attached To My Girl (2132 Views)

"I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says / How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty / I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I'm So Much Attached To My Girl by inveco(m): 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
BARRIKADE:
SmH
Smh?
Re: I'm So Much Attached To My Girl by ojay2053(m): 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
inveco:

Thank sir.. But I don't really get the point you are making here sir

Mercy is a beautiful girl (good christian), good shape (medium beast and big bum), very intelligent especially mathematical aspect of studies, very very tough to get and guys - I mean real niggas with cool cash have tried to get her but to no avail. Top men and lectures and big guys (sugar daddy) types have tried and failed too.

But I here she is as my girlfriend and even puts ours pics on her social networks as profile pics. I spent not even a kobo to get her.

That's why I called you a lucky man.
Re: I'm So Much Attached To My Girl by inveco(m): 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
ojay2053:

Mercy is a beautiful girl (good christian), good shape (medium beast and big bum), very intelligent especially mathematical aspect of studies, very very tough to get and guys - I mean real niggas with cool cash have tried to get her but to no avail. Top men and lectures and big guys (sugar daddy) types have tried and failed too.

But I here she is as my girlfriend and even puts ours pics on her social networks as profile pics. I spent not even a kobo to get her.

That's why I called you a lucky man.

Now I see. U get good eyes shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Office Called Sodom II / Have You Read 29 Single & Nigerian, By Naijasinglegirl? / Rate My Sunday Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.