Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,912 members, 7,890,023 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:37 AM

**if You Are To Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With** - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / **if You Are To Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With** (1783 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew / Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: **if You Are To Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With** by Fmartin(m): 8:15am On Aug 21, 2016
TITOBIGZ:
Wake me up later to comment!
bro wake up nd comment grin its day brake

1 Like

Re: **if You Are To Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With** by Fmartin(m): 8:16am On Aug 21, 2016
jubrealguy:
Marry kwa......I nor pray
y na ? grin
Re: **if You Are To Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With** by Mrnice619(m): 8:18am On Aug 21, 2016
Hillzy:
Wat if u have never had sex before?
then marry ur self
Re: **if You Are To Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With** by jubrealguy(m): 8:39am On Aug 21, 2016
Fmartin:
y na ? grin
na only me fit know why ooo
Re: **if You Are To Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With** by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 21, 2016
Mrnice619:
ur own don finish abei na dog u f**k

Re: **if You Are To Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With** by Topestbilly(m): 11:35am On Aug 21, 2016
adedayoadedeji:

I have deep respect for this guy. Still respects and will fight for his ex despite she is married unlike all this children that don't place values on ladies.

Good one bro. Pray you find someone like her again

Amin bro... thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must Read: How To Get Over Someone You Deeply Love / Kenyan Born Again Christain Shared Photo Of Himself And His Wife On Bed / Science As Proven Why Men Fall Asleep After S*x But Women Don’t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.