Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,331 members, 7,888,060 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

Help Pls, My Gf Is Cheating On Me , I Need Ur Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Pls, My Gf Is Cheating On Me , I Need Ur Advice (3171 Views)

My fiancée is cheating again / My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Pls, My Gf Is Cheating On Me , I Need Ur Advice by Luckygurl(f): 10:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
SirJeffry:
Welcome to reality bro. No woman born of a woman born of a grandmother go enter university and not cheat on his boyfriend Wey no dey the same school worst still an "omata".

Better wait for them to graduate before striking, the time for " let's catch them young" don pass.

When I was in school, I had girlfriends who had working class and businessmen boyfriends. I enjoyed them from Monday to Friday whereas those guys had them for only weekends upon say na dem dey pay the bills.cheesy

shocked shocked
Epic!!!
Re: Help Pls, My Gf Is Cheating On Me , I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
Amazingcidpro:
we have been dating for a year nw, before she went bck to skul, i called her nd i sat her down nd i told her, that i love her so much nd i want to spend d rest of my life with her nd that lets be sincere with our selves nd of she knws she doesnt love me that muj or she doesnt want to be with me she should tell me or if she gona cheat on me , its better i knw nw nd maybe stop it nw before getting into some ting serious, bt she saod she loves me, she wont cheat nd she will love to be with me , we agreed nd she left for skul, after like dew months, i saw on her dp she nd a guy pic mixed togeda, nd there was wring saying will always love u my sweetheart, i was shocked , i sent her a message askin her who is that guy nd whats d meaning of her dp, she said it was a mistake nd it was someone that uploaded it , sje said she was charging it at d hostel, i asked my self , hw can someone access ur fone, nt only that, access ur whatsapp nd upload such pic without u knwing , wen nd hw did d picerson get nd pic mixed both pic, she said its one guy like dah is always disurbing her , after that few days letter, her room mate added me on whatsapp nd told me that she is cheatin on me, i asked hw she got my no, she said she took it from her fone, that she has told her to tell me bt she wont nd it hurts her to see a friends decieving me , she even gave me my gf nd the guys pic wen they were kissing nd other pic, nd if i ask my gf abt anyting cheating she will say no, she will even say she loves me so much, now should i play along nd Bleep d hell out of her or just break up nd i really love her

Just breakup
Re: Help Pls, My Gf Is Cheating On Me , I Need Ur Advice by HITsquad: 9:49am On May 21, 2022
Tkayhandsome:
You are not married to her, so she is not really into you.
marriage or no marriage... the girl should simply walk away if she is not into him of feeling him anymore... it's very simple.

it's gonna hurt but he is gonna get over it...

it's hurts more when someone you truly love is already sexually or emotionally attached to someone else but still acting like she still loves you and she is with you.

but you know she's not! cos you can feel it and you can see the changes.

end the relationship and move on with your life...
Re: Help Pls, My Gf Is Cheating On Me , I Need Ur Advice by Emma2Seconds: 10:07am On May 21, 2022
Waiting mama nkechi no go see for market Love does not exist . I remain INDABOSKI BAHOSE .A.K.A Non preacher of love ���[/color][color=#990000]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Get In Here, Bet Naija Predictions Don Land O. / Im Cute Than Ur Bf / Let’s Talk! Can You Really Be Friends With An Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.