Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,056 members, 7,919,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:18 AM

Why Is It Most Of The MFM Pastor's Abroad Are Guy Men? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is It Most Of The MFM Pastor's Abroad Are Guy Men? (292 Views)

The MFM Tactics / Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Most Of The MFM Pastor's Abroad Are Guy Men? by argon500: 9:05am On Aug 21, 2016
Before you attack me, I had visited more than 6-7 Mountain of Fire churches outside Nigeria. Starting from the pastor, to the usher and the members. Majority of them are guy(illegal deal) men/women. Infact, they don't hide it as so many transactions are even going on inside the church ( Mostly drug).

This keeps me wondering, why wasting their time to go to church. A very close friend of mine can't do without going to church on Sundays yet he smokes, he drinks, he womanizes and to rap it up, he is a guy man.

Who are they really deceiving? God or themselves?
Re: Why Is It Most Of The MFM Pastor's Abroad Are Guy Men? by Sleekydee(m): 9:18am On Aug 21, 2016
God never told u to look at another's life in other to serve Him. you will see whatever you want to see in church, if u also want to see God, u will see him. but let me point out this, if u decide rubbish ur testimony abt God because Apostle Bishop Pastor Brother Taiwo is living a sinful life, don't be surprised if that same brother still makes Heaven and you don't. have a personal relationship with God and stop focusing on man.
Re: Why Is It Most Of The MFM Pastor's Abroad Are Guy Men? by squarelead(m): 9:23am On Aug 21, 2016
Do not be men pleaser but please God.

(1) (Reply)

End Time!! Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into Delicious Food And Worshipers Eat It / Do You Want To Be Rich / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.