Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,104 members, 7,919,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 10:40 AM

How To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love (857 Views)

Several Things Women Should Do To Keep Their Husband Under Control / Ladies: ”23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love” / Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by sdeensquare(m): 10:22am On Aug 21, 2016
1. Call him by a pet name
2. Allow him exercise his authority as the head of the
family.
3. DO not challenge him when he is hurt.
4. Be silent when he is angry. You can go back to him in his sober moment with apology n explain why you
behave that way that annoyed him.
5. Be quick to say "I'm sorry dear" when ever you
offend him, insist on his forgiveness,app
reciate and kiss him when he does.
6. Speak good of him before his Friends and siblings.
7. Honor his mother
8. Insist that he buys gift for his parents and so be
sure that he will do same for your parents
9. Surprise him with his favorite dish especially when
he has no enough money at hand and never delay his food.
10. Do not allow the maid to serve him food when you are at home. Because u may lose him to them.
11. Give him a warm reception with an embrace when
he returns, collect his luggage and help UnCloth him.
12. Smile when you look at him and give him
occasional pecks when you are out socially.
13. Praise him before your children sometimes.
14. Wash his back while he is in the tub or shower.
15. Put love note in his lunch box or briefcase.
16. Phone and tell him that you miss him.
17. Dial his number and on hearing "hello" just tell him
I love you.
18. If he is a public figure or politician gently wake him at the early hours of the morning and romance him to the point of demand. He will not be entice by any
other woman that day.
19. Tell him how lucky you are to have him as your
husband.
20. Give him a hug for no reason.
21. Appreciate God for the Adam of your life.
22. Always remember to pray for him.
23. Pray together and also pray together before going to bed in the evening...
May God bless your marriages.
Singles may you experience true love today and forever.
Re: How To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by agbonkamen(f): 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
All these too much ni how can we rember those 100 ways to make a man be under our love Nigeria men no deserve those kind things they need iron hand......

2 Likes

Re: How To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
Lol....
Re: How To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by DaveHert(m): 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
agbonkamen:
All these too much ni how can we rember those 100 ways to make a man be under our love Nigeria men no deserve those kind things they need iron hand......

Then you better buy a first aid box before going into marriage, you will need it!

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by DaveHert(m): 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
Very seasonable list, I just hope the ladies take it seriously....it will definitely help their marriage.
Re: How To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
All these is just too much work jare sad ain't nobody got time for that sad
Re: How To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by agbonkamen(f): 1:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
DaveHert:

Then you better buy a first aid box before going into marriage, you will need it!
grin are you sure that is all i need don't you think i need AK47 to go with me?
Re: How To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by jejetaiwo(m): 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
Nice one...
Re: How To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by holluphemydavid(m): 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
Well written, dats exactly wot every sane man wnted, and ladies will av dere happy home
Re: How To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by tracyfemmmm: 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
After all this alot of nigerian men will still cheat. Alot do not have self control so forget all this.
Re: How To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by DaveHert(m): 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
agbonkamen:
grin are you sure that is all i need don't you think i need AK47 to go with me?

Since you will be the one taking the beating you won't need the AK47, but feel free to give him one....for the marriage finale! grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Drink From This Source Of Water? (photo) / Hope Over Heartbreak: 40 Signs You’re Completely Over Your Ex / How To Know If You Like Someone Or If You’re Just Lonely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.