Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,180 members, 7,880,680 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:59 AM

Green House Agronomist - Agriculture (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Green House Agronomist (41012 Views)

Tomato & Cucumber Seedlings From Borno Green House / Green House Farming: Curbing Tuta Absoluta. The Tomato Headache. / Green House Tomato Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 10:03am On Mar 04, 2018
13DAS, few more days to go for another fresh transplant#PreparingHardForRainySeasonWhenTomatoesAreScarce.
oladiran2:
Good planning is very crucial to your consistency in supply and keeping your clients always confident in your productivity#GreenHouseAgronomist#GreenHouseConsultant#CropPhysiologist#OpenFieldAgronomist#ZeroHunger

Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 10:48am On Mar 05, 2018
Almost ready, 2 more weeks. #Grateful#GreenHouseAgronomist#Consultant#VeggieGrower
oladiran2:
Finally getting to the finish line#ZeroInfectionSoFar#2-3MoreWeeks

Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 10:17am On Mar 11, 2018
Ready for transplant 13/03/18,development srages pictures to follow #GreenHouseAgronomist#HappySunday#VeggieGrower#IrrigationExpert.
oladiran2:
13DAS, few more days to go for another fresh transplant#PreparingHardForRainySeasonWhenTomatoesAreScarce.

Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 8:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
Planning in full force ahead of the rainy season#GreenHouseAgronomist#NoScarcityDuringRainySeason#IrrigationExpert#OpenFieldAgronomist

Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
18DAT, Happy easter Sunday to everyone#GreenHouseAgrononist#OpenFieldAgronomist#GreenHouseConsultant

Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 2:26pm On Apr 10, 2018
#AllVeggiesGrower#GreenHouseAgronomist#Consultant#Tomatoes#OpenFieldAgronomist#AgricultureAllTheWay

Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2018
Happy blessed week ahead
Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 10:46am On Apr 28, 2018
Happy weekend
oladiran2:
Happy blessed week ahead
Re: Green House Agronomist by baley(m): 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
1. Mr oladiran, pls how does pollination take place cos am not seeing any openings in your greenhouse?
2. What material did u use to cover the top of the greenhouse?
Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 10:20am On May 03, 2018
First we pollinate the flowers with fruit setting solution spray on individual flowers of a cluster for tomatoes but peppers self pollinates.

Secondly the cover is a uv resistant solary woven plastic and it can also be a uv resistant polythene nylon depending on d model of the company you wish to patronize.

baley:
1. Mr oladiran, pls how does pollination take place cos am not seeing any openings in your greenhouse?
2. What material did u use to cover the top of the greenhouse?
Re: Green House Agronomist by debbiepatola: 6:19pm On May 10, 2018
These are the pictures of the two used green houses. I will change the net and the drip lines for interested buyer. Call 09028180096. It's at a give away price.

Re: Green House Agronomist by naijalander: 11:01am On May 14, 2018
Hello sir,

I tried reaching the number but it is off.

Can you contact me with details;

Where is the location?
What is the size?
What is the cost of cleaning the place up?
What can be grown there?

Thanks.

debbiepatola:
These are the pictures of the two used green houses. I will change the net and the drip lines for interested buyer. Call 09028180096. It's at a give away price.
Re: Green House Agronomist by debbiepatola: 10:11pm On May 14, 2018
[quote author=naijalander post=67547503]Hello sir,

I tried reaching the number but it is off.

Can you contact me with details;

Where is the location?
What is the size?
What is the cost of cleaning the place up?
What can be grown there?

Thanks.

Location is Oke odan along ISO iroko
Size is 8*24m each
The place has been cleared
You can grow vegetables of your choice.
I want to sell it because I wanted to travel.
Send text to me I will call you, maybe you called when I went to a village
Re: Green House Agronomist by debbiepatola: 1:36pm On May 15, 2018
@Naijalander, you can drop your number let me call you cos i spend more time in the bush
Re: Green House Agronomist by mrfarmer600(m): 1:46pm On May 15, 2018
oladiran2:
Even those who didn't study agric like us who did are going into it because they know it's worth, especially when you have th market.our local amunututu(spinach) is real cash when u have a market connection like shoprite and other malls

Nice work, please I would like to know why you are frying the sand before bagging? Thanks in advance
Re: Green House Agronomist by naijalander: 1:58pm On May 15, 2018
I'll give you a call later in the evening.

Thanks.

debbiepatola:
@Naijalander, you can drop your number let me call you cos i spend more time in the bush
Re: Green House Agronomist by debbiepatola: 2:36pm On May 15, 2018
You can call or send text so that I can have your number

1 Like

Re: Green House Agronomist by Burchester: 9:47pm On May 15, 2018
Amazing
Re: Green House Agronomist by nurey(m): 12:18am On May 16, 2018
mrfarmer600:

Nice work, please I would like to know why you are frying the sand before bagging? Thanks in advance

sterilizing the soil to kill harmful microscopic organisms and their eggs. After bagging you will need to apply nutrients back into such soil because nutrients have also been burnt off.

1 Like

Re: Green House Agronomist by mrfarmer600(m): 4:36am On May 16, 2018
nurey:

sterilizing the soil to kill harmful microscopic organisms and their eggs. After bagging you will need to apply nutrients back into such soil because nutrients have also been burnt off.

Thanks for the reply
Re: Green House Agronomist by debbiepatola: 8:54am On May 16, 2018
You can also call this line, my brother will attend to you 09097371575
Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 6:02pm On May 30, 2018
Get in touch for your consultancy service at affordable rates and get your farm investment running smoothly or you need to start your own farm been green house or open field, you are in the right thread to get it possible through a phone call away
Thanks
Re: Green House Agronomist by austinofex(m): 10:22pm On May 30, 2018
I have fresh and dried clean splitted ginger, cashew nut and soya beans Available, both in large and small quantities, my contact Number/WhatsApp: 08139169686, email address:austinofex@gmail.com
Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 2:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
Happy Sunday to you all
Re: Green House Agronomist by bellville: 6:16am On Jun 26, 2018
Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
Early morning selfies with my babies. I love what I do and still open to more knowledge and research minded#ContactForYourFarmSetup#GreenHouseAgronomist#VeggieGrowerOpenFieldAgronomist

Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
Fresh production on its way, result of on going harvest from another tunnel and the open field spinach been prepared for supply. Planning is very vital to your supply flow#Tomatoes#GreenHouseAgronomist#OpenFieldAgronomist#GeneralConsultantBeenGreenHouseOrOpenField#NurseryExpert#CropProtectionist

Re: Green House Agronomist by gthorpe123: 7:45am On Aug 25, 2018
Good day House,

We have Black soldier fly (BSF) larvae frass available for sale. It’s an excellent organic fertilizer with chitin that deters pest and thus acts as a natural pesticide. It has no odor and contains all the vital nutrients for plants (see attached analysis for dried variant).

Please contact me on WhatsApp 08176499981. Our factory is based in Epe.

Price is N40 per kg and is negotiable for large volumes. Currently we can deliver up to 2 tons a day in 50kg bags.

Re: Green House Agronomist by Seun(m): 7:04am On Aug 26, 2018
gthorpe123:
Good day House,

We have Black soldier fly (BSF) larvae frass available for sale. It’s an excellent organic fertilizer with chitin that deters pest and thus acts as a natural pesticide. It has no odor and contains all the vital nutrients for plants (see attached analysis for dried variant).

Please contact me on WhatsApp 08176499981. Our factory is based in Epe.

Price is N40 per kg and is negotiable for large volumes. Currently we can deliver up to 2 tons a day in 50kg bags.
What do you feed the larvae with?
Re: Green House Agronomist by gthorpe123: 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
Seun:
What do you feed the larvae with?

Agricultural waste sir. There are no contaminants in our production chain that flow through to the frass.

Will you like a sample to try out ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Cocoa Farmers Make More Money On Weaker Naira / A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) / GB Foods Tomato: Tinubu Inaugurates ‘Africa’s Largest’ Tomato Processing Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.