Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,925 members, 7,912,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 10:28 AM

When Jamb Finally Start To Give Admission. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Jamb Finally Start To Give Admission. (2626 Views)

Universities That Give Admission Easily In Nigeria / Lol!...when Jamb Start Giving People Admission / When JAMB Adds 40 Marks To Your Initial Score(hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Jamb Finally Start To Give Admission. by eteebanky: 6:06am On Aug 22, 2016
biochemical farming & fishery enginnering

1 Like

Re: When Jamb Finally Start To Give Admission. by oleeee(m): 8:22am On Aug 22, 2016
*ELECTRICAL AND BIO BANKING ENGINEERING nd I am thinkin ov changin course to BIO ISLAMIC ENGINEERING*
Re: When Jamb Finally Start To Give Admission. by shuaibazeez32(m): 10:10am On Aug 22, 2016
[quote author=oleeee post=48695423]*I was giving Yoruba engineering
Re: When Jamb Finally Start To Give Admission. by shuggah(m): 10:27am On Aug 22, 2016
thuggery education
Re: When Jamb Finally Start To Give Admission. by smashad(m): 10:45am On Aug 22, 2016
me nah industrial English ooo

2 Likes

Re: When Jamb Finally Start To Give Admission. by LASCONZY(m): 10:54am On Aug 22, 2016
BANKING AND SURGERY
Re: When Jamb Finally Start To Give Admission. by LASCONZY(m): 10:56am On Aug 22, 2016
mine na literature in chemistry

1 Like

Re: When Jamb Finally Start To Give Admission. by waynetee(m): 11:43am On Aug 22, 2016
Agric nutrition
Re: When Jamb Finally Start To Give Admission. by waynetee(m): 11:44am On Aug 22, 2016
Computer and nutrition
Re: When Jamb Finally Start To Give Admission. by iaminspired: 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
Richiez, olawalebabs, Fynestboi

Move this go fp na.

Fynestboi shee u know say I vote u

Meanwhile am considering changing my course to Yoruba economics
Re: When Jamb Finally Start To Give Admission. by Walindee(m): 1:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
mine still make sense "marine sociology"
Re: When Jamb Finally Start To Give Admission. by adex419: 2:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
Still refreshing the page.
Load.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................
I have seen my course: Zambasa forest engineering
Re: When Jamb Finally Start To Give Admission. by mabea: 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
Well what else other than biology of communication
Re: When Jamb Finally Start To Give Admission. by KenyAyan(m): 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
The Nigeria Internship Fair

Stutern, a platform that provide internship jobs for undergrads and recent grads is excited to announce their 2016 Nigeria Internship Fair. They are actually promising that 1000+ internships will be available and that all candidates will be screened, meaning only the best will be invited to participate. The good thing is that they have success stories and with this fair they can connect top talents with exciting employers, in just 1 day. If you are young (undergrad or recent grad) and still looking for job or internhsip this fair is a promising! Applications for candidates and employers are now opened here - www.stutern.com/fair

All the best. My own two cent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uniben Post Ume Results Is Out. / A Government Driver On His Retirement By Onu Kingsley Chibuike / How Sica (soda Soap) Is Made In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.