Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,469 members, 7,917,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:13 AM

Tips On How To Reduce Stress Over The Weekend - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tips On How To Reduce Stress Over The Weekend (346 Views)

Ladies: Expert Tips On How To Care For Your Fertility Before Marriage / How To Reduce Stress And Improve The Quality Of Your Life / Ways To Reduce Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Reduce Stress Over The Weekend by kennedy45(m): 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
Have you ever found yourself in a situation when everything you have to do seems like it has no ending. Deadlines are approaching for you to meet up a project and you find yourself saying oh lord i'm stressed. believe me, it happens to anyone. stress comes in different form and there are many ways to overcome most of them.But today we will focus on how to overcome "The Weekend Stress"
To be at your best for the coming week , you need to add all the tips below to your daily routine and let them to work for you. Now lets begin;

Reduce Your television Time
After spending more than half of the day at work, school etc, many people often think OK it's weekend and i'm going to watch the heck out of everything i have missed, therefore spending so much time on the TV which is very consuming and energy draining.Yes! just sitting down strains your eyes , your nerves and all. Note please, television is not a way to reduce stress.
Sociologist found that 30% people who are usually sad, unhappy and depressed tends to watch TV more than people who are happy. Also cut down the time spent on social media. i'll rather watch TV for few hours and take even if it's an hour nap during the weekend, it helps you a lot to recover yourself. It's really refreshing try it.

Spend Time With Your friends
Social engagements makes life pretty much easier for us to deal with. Imagine a world without friends or loved ones at that. Spending maximum and quality time with good friends can add more years to your life.Why? you forget about your worries, you change your environment, you exchange thoughts and ideas.. i have this friend when i'm down, mare seeing him alone makes me laugh and strength comes into me . So engage with the right clicks that makes you YOU.
Research has shown that social gatherings has encouraged.. see more==>> http://www.kennedyclement..com

(1) (Reply)

Fumigation / The Risks Of Antibiotic Misuse In Nigeria / See Why You Should Start A Detox Diet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.