Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,124 members, 7,900,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:41 AM

How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus (75203 Views)

Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark / Mikel Obi Paid $4,000 To Save Dream Team VI From Embarrassment In Brazil Hotel / Mikel Obi Denies Donating N11m To Dream Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by Deepfreezer(m): 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
These criminals that makes up the NFF should be wiped out

1 Like

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by taurustm(m): 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
May God help us.

1 Like

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by hollyfat(m): 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
kayo80:
Hmm! I wonder how the money would be shared among the players. I know Mikel will gladly share the money in his name among the players, but will Siasia share his own? And if he does, in what percentage will he share it.
I hope he shares it with his assistants and backroom staff

2 Likes

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
Atonto:
this may sound contrary to most people perception here, but i think giving money to the player directly is not the right thing to do. There is always a proper channel of doing things. Nigerians and our players are not beggar. Lets me ask this question, can anyone give donation to any Japanese team without passing through the Govt Of Japan?
which yeye channel, receiving cash gifts doesnt make a begger but rather signifies an apprecation of job well done from the giver. if dey pass it through d channel n it doesnt get to the boiz what will happen? or if about 50% is trapped in the neck of the channel, would u av come up with that argument in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by moonraker(m): 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
veekid:
Mikel slowbi yaff try

oh do shut up... How about your president or the nigger with the red beret who did jack shit for the team.

2 Likes

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by arantess: 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
kayo80:
Hmm! I wonder how the money would be shared among the players. I know Mikel will gladly share the money in his name among the players, but will Siasa share his own? And if he does, in what percentage will he share it.
how is it your bussiness?

2 Likes

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
Shame indeed! I was reliably told that top officials in NFF were trying to reach the Japanese Business man via the personnel of his Tasaku General Hospital and sent loads of emails which eventually got to him. Tasaku then contacted Siasia to confirm if he was to oblige the NFF's request of which he (Siasia) relayed to Mikel. Mikel had to call the doctor personally on phone and thanked him first for his kind gesture before telling him that the money was not really his problem as he could personally allow the NFF to take it but he wanted the upcoming players in his team to be rewarded for their efforts and specifically told the doctor to issue cheques and not International Wiring to an offshore account as proposed by the NFF.

I even learnt that the founder of the United States of Nigeria follow wan do the Apriko sef. I no mention anybody name o

5 Likes

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by kiddkash(m): 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
SageTravels:
This people are not tired of embarrassing Nigeria.
I swear to God

1 Like

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by ayusco85(m): 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
emmykk:
NFF would have lavish the money on brazillian babes

Guy stop watching too much porrno. That ass looks familiar.
Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
entrepreneurmic:
INDEPENDENT MY FOOT, BIG LIE, THEY ARE ALL THE SAME.

You are advertising ignorance and this is not a diss.
Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by Iniesman: 5:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
Thunder strike and any set of person dat r planning to cheat does boiz and strike dia family and dia generation to come and d whole apc gvt. Amen.. I ask dis tru Christ our lord... Amen . cn I get a men frm someone der.
Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
entrepreneurmic:
INDEPENDENT MY FOOT, BIG LIE, THEY ARE ALL THE SAME.

In the wake of Nigeria's exit to France at the last 16 of the World Cup, the high court of the West African country ruled that its federation would cease to run the national team, handing over the role to a government civil servant.

This is in breach of a FIFA rules that obliges member associations to manage their own affairs "independently and with no influence from third parties," it said in a statement.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/07/10/sport/football/football-nigeria-fifa-banned/

1 Like

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by Thylord(m): 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
SageTravels:
am telling you.

1 Like

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by reiddecuti: 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
Is it the economy they contributed in killing. Shame on them all.

1 Like

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by vectoh(m): 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
oya, sori lyk dat ;Doya, sori lyk dat
Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by sunsewa16: 5:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
chai this their money sickness no get cure oh,na do dey do dem.

1 Like

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by fendorf(m): 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
Corruption

1 Like

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by kayo80(m): 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
9jaBloke:

I think you need it more, so your topics can also make front page grin

Hey fagget. You are going to regret posting my pic on this Faceless forum. I am going to make life miserable for you, spiritually, physically, and mentally. You would never know what hit you.

On Wednesday the 24th of August, by 4:30 pm, you, 9jabloke shall experience serious headcase, which shall last till you apologize for what you did. Even if it takes you days to apologize, the headache shall persist.
Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by Atake14(m): 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
ok nw let me hear frm nff..keshi. siasia stand by my right..
nff u should b ashamed of urself..

Mikel go share d money among d kids nd head for d bridge nw

nd siasia dnt b silly.share ur portion with nff.

siasia be lik. hu dats feeding 40.0000 hungry refugee

siasia to nff...pls sack me
Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by Ninilowo(m): 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
Odogwu in action
Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by henryhemon(m): 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
blueto:
What will be going through the mind of the Japanese now, seeing how Nigerian govt officials are reacting to money disbursed to a football team? . Shame on Nigerian Govt.

It's NFF not Nigerian govt. NFF is a different entity from the govt.
Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by wreckerMcbeth(m): 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2016

1 Like

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by excel4us: 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
I DETASTE THIS GOVERNMENT.EFCC WILL STILL GO AFTER THEM IF THEY SHARE THE MONEY.

1 Like

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by amazingspiderma: 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
Good one Mikel, why should you trust NFF when they initially delayed the payment of your hotel bills.
Like the Chinese say,fool me once you are the fool,fool me twice,I am the fool.

2 Likes

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by Tochex101(m): 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
blueto:
What will be going through the mind of the Japanese now, seeing how Nigerian govt officials are reacting to money disbursed to a football team? . Shame on Nigerian Govt.

You mean shame on the NFF

1 Like

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by a4jasper(m): 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
srrrr:

Zombie spotted
Zombified Wailing TANmite...........learn to use dat thing inbtw ur ears. #NFF is independent as d dude earlier said. Pheeew!!! Yoots!!!!!
Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by moshino(m): 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
bossto:
Shameless set of people EVERYWHERE in this administration....Na only GOD go fi help us in this country.

God already helped you, you are alive and healthy, DO SOMETHING!

2 Likes

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by fortunechy(m): 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
NFF disgracing themselves around the 1926

1 Like

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by ojnnaco(m): 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
SageTravels:
Finally I caught you here. .
They(FG) can't relent in dishing out bundles of embracement to Nigeria and Nigerians ..
Kudos
Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by KingAfooBaba: 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
SageTravels:

Before running to your mouth... Kindly Try to learn the difference between "This" and "These"
Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by a4jasper(m): 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Why not say you do not know. Which Government is FIFA under. Which Government is UEFA under. The English FA is not part of the English Government.

That is why FIFA bans Nigeria from competitions when the Federal Government interferes with the running of the body.
Sincerely sir, why r u wasting ur time on dis crop of ppl?....these are the same ppl dat call other ppl dullards at evry slightest opportunity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus by MamaletASO: 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
Congrats to the Big Dream team..and Thank you to Dr. (the Japanese Billionaire). And God bless him and God bless Japan ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Morocco Vs Portugal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 0) On 10th December 2022 / Finidi George’s Achievements Vs Victor Osimhen Record / Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.