Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,600 members, 7,948,322 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:18 PM

Are You In Need Of Business Partner? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You In Need Of Business Partner? (545 Views)

In Need Of Business Partner With 150k / What Type Of Business Should I Do With The Range Of One Million To Two Million / What Kind Of Business Should I Start With 1m Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In Need Of Business Partner? by easy86: 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
My name is yusuf an environmentalist from college of health technology and at the same time a master baker. I have more than 5years teaching experience both at primary school and secondary school. I'm writing to inform the well wisher,philanthropist, employer of labour and business oriented people to assist me in one way or the other to either employ me or give business idea, set up a business for me, business partner or give any information that can bring solution to my joblessness...i can work under stress please kindly help me or refer me to people who you think can render help...May God assist you all. My contact...08163621897, 08120615105..i reside in iwo, osun state....distance not a barrier.
Re: Are You In Need Of Business Partner? by icarenetwork: 1:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
Which city do you reside?
Re: Are You In Need Of Business Partner? by easy86: 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
iwo in osun state
Re: Are You In Need Of Business Partner? by icarenetwork: 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
Is that close to Osogbo
easy86:
iwo in osun state
Re: Are You In Need Of Business Partner? by easy86: 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
@ICARENETWORK VERY CLOSE SIR.
Re: Are You In Need Of Business Partner? by ideology(m): 11:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
easy86:
My name is yusuf an environmentalist from college of health technology and at the same time a master baker. I have more than 5years teaching experience both at primary school and secondary school. I'm writing to inform the well wisher,philanthropist, employer of labour and business oriented people to assist me in one way or the other to either employ me or give business idea, set up a business for me, business partner or give any information that can bring solution to my joblessness... [b]i can work under stress [/b]please kindly help me or refer me to people who you think can render help...May God assist you all. My contact...08163621897, 08120615105..i reside in iwo, osun state....distance not a barrier.
please remove that phrase, @emboldened. no matter your condition dont devalue yourself, except you meant you can work under pressure.

(1) (Reply)

Miragox.com Sales Ambassador's Recruitment / Graduate Research Executive At Fanmilk / Nursery Teachers With Montessori Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.