Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,785 members, 7,898,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:29 PM

Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men (108944 Views)

Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) / Gorgeous Nigerian Twins Get Married On The Same Day(photos) / Meet The Top 10 Most Gorgeous Nigerian Girls On Instagram Girls (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YorubaThunder: 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
YonkijiSappo:

lol, don't let me invoke Sango on you this evening oo.

Lmaooo. grin

5 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by ArmedRobber: 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
Funsho adeolu

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Ngozi123(f): 9:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
YorubaThunder:

And you feel compelled to stay? Spread a mat and enjoy. I know you've got a vibrator between your legs.... wink

Stop avoiding the question. Now that I know that you're a man shocked, I'm even more befuddled as to why you're so obsessed with light skinned people. Care to explain?

bodeloja:

Dont mind him, y dont u ask him if Ojukwu was also bleaching before, during or after Biafra War. Igbos have alot of light skinned. it is genetic.

I genuinely have no idea why he's so obsessed. The Igbos have plenty of light, medium and dark complexioned people- it makes no difference to us.

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by ArmedRobber: 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
YonkijiSappo:

lol, don't let me invoke Sango on you this evening oo.

gringrin ero pese

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by ArmedRobber: 9:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
Still on funsho

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YorubaThunder: 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ngozi123:

Stop avoiding the question. Now that I know that you're a man shocked, I'm even more befuddled as to why you're so obsessed with light skinned people. Care to explain?

I genuinely have no idea why he's so obsessed. The Igbos have plenty of light, medium and dark complexioned people- it makes no difference to us.

Ibos are lightskinned thanks to a gene called bleaching creme. Why are you obsessed with Yoruba men? If not, why are you still on this thread?

What I've noticed is that Ibo girls can't ignore threads full of Yoruba men or about Yoruba men.

You looking for a future hubby like your more enlightened Ibos in Yorubaland?

5 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YorubaThunder: 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
This is what Ibo girl's dreams are made of

5 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YorubaThunder: 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ngozi123, this is what you're looking for mami. Don't try to front.

8 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by SaffronSpice: 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
YorubaThunder:

Lol iwo le post iyen. grin
grin
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by ArmedRobber: 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
Femi branch

5 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YorubaThunder: 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
I'll be back y'all wink

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Ngozi123(f): 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
YorubaThunder:

Ibos are lightskinned thanks to a gene called bleaching creme. Why are you obsessed with Yoruba men? If not, why are you still on this thread?

What I've noticed is that Ibo girls can't ignore threads full of Yoruba men or about Yoruba men.

You looking for a future hubby like your more enlightened Ibos in Yorubaland?

If you hadn't noticed, the only reason I'm still here is to reply to you and the only reason I keep replying to you is because I want to know why you are so obsessed with light skinned people. I'm an inquisitive person so it's only natural for me to want to know. undecided

I will ask I again: why do you keep avoiding this question?

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Ihuomadinihu: 10:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
YorubaThunder:

Ibo girl, the last time you were online was July 16, but you decided to grace NL today by posting on a Yoruba thread about how Ibos are more handsome than Yorubas.

We're expecting you to log in with another ID. grin grin grin

Insecure people.

Haha,this is my account and i dictate how to use it whenever i want. Nothing is insecure about posting facts. It's a fact that people find guys from the east more attractive and it's 10 times more easier to find pictures of fine igbo boys on the net or streets.
I just saw you a few minutes ago peeping the Igbo thread. It shows how much obsessed you are about this issue.
Amongst the Igbos, beauty happens on regular basis.
We don't pitch ourselves with other tribes or make personal attacks to show our beauty.
Beauty is our second name and the world knows that.
You can even compare colonial entries of Igbo and Yoruba tribes.
You can keep ranting to console yourselvescheesycheesy:p.

6 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YorubaThunder: 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ihuomadinihu:

Haha,this is my account and i dictate how to use it whenever i want. Nothing is insecure about posting facts. It's a fact that people find guys from the east more attractive and it's 10 times more easier to find pictures of fine igbo boys on the net or streets.
I just saw you a few minutes ago peeping the Igbo thread. It shows how much obsessed you are about this issue.
Amongst the Igbos, beauty happens on regular basis.
We don't pitch ourselves with other tribes or make personal attacks to show our beauty.
Beauty is our second name and the world knows that.
You can even compare colonial entries of Igbo and Yoruba tribes.
You can keep ranting to console yourselvescheesycheesy:p.

I'm really not interested in what's got you so hot and bothered.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
I don't support tribalism but these people's own is just too much.
Haba!!
Always finding an opportunity to bring Yorubas into their comparisons.

Mods, why isn't the Yoruba appreciation thread on FP yet?
https://www.nairaland.com/3279446/beauty-yoruba-women

5 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by ArmedRobber: 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
Yemi solade

5 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YorubaThunder: 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ngozi123:

If you hadn't noticed, the only reason I'm still here is to reply to you and the only reason I keep replying to you is because I want to know why you are so obsessed with light skinned people. I'm an inquisitive person so it's only natural for me to want to know. undecided

I will ask I again: why do you keep avoiding this question?

The only reason you're here is to reply me? Sorry dear, I don't do bleached Ibo gals. Keeping this dickk in the tribe. You've been released from my hypnosis, go and sin no more.

10 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Ihuomadinihu: 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
All these your recent pictures in are less than average. You can't possibly use it to compare with any tribe esp the Igbos and Fulanis.
Even yorubas that come down to the East for NYSC marvel at the level of handsomeness in regular igbo guys on the streets. The fact speaks for itself.

5 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Ihuomadinihu: 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
YorubaThunder:

The only reason you're here is to reply me? Sorry dear, I don't do bleached Ibo gals. Keeping this dickk in the tribe. You've been released from my hypnosis, go and sin no more.
Let's be objective. Yoruba girls are actually the biggest bleachers in Nigeria. They can't stand the fact that Igbo,Calabar and Fulani girls are naturally light skinned.
Igbos come in diverse skin hues. I would treat this your obsession with igbo light skin as a case of ignorance and tribalism.

8 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Ngozi123(f): 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
YorubaThunder:

Clearly reading comprehension is lacking with this one... Why are you so obsessed with light skinned people? Give me a valid answer and I will leave this thread. Simples.

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Ihuomadinihu: 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
YorubaThunder:

I'm really not interested in what's got you so hot and bothered.
Lol,the best response you can give a literate woman is 'not interested' and 'why so hot'.
That's really poor. Same response you gave Ngozi123.
You can have a discussion without making references to gender and derogatory references to sexuality.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
Let's end the thread with the best looking old man. grin grin

Yoruba's own Einstein. grin grin Can Chinua Achebe compete with this man?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wole Soyinka

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Toks2008(m): 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
misspicy:

Its just a meme with a message I want to pass across

you too like woman grandpa grin

Any man wey no like woman na pako
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by edwardx: 10:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
grin feel free to add more yoruba men grin

5 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Toks2008(m): 10:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
Welcomme:
Bros, abeg go marry! Na beg we dey beg

Who marriage epp?
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
In south africa zulu women cant get enuff of igbo men and that is 1 of the major reasons of the xenophobia,I have never seen any country where yoruba men are being sorted out cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YorubaThunder: 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ihuomadinihu:

Lol,the best response you can give a literate woman is 'not interested' and 'why so hot'.
That's really poor. Same response you gave Ngozi123.
You can have a discussion without making references to gender and derogatory references to sexuality.

You made the mistake of thinking yourself literate. Once again, why you're hot and bothered doesn't interest me.

Ngozi123:

Clearly reading comprehension is lacking with this one... Why are you so obsessed with light skinned people? Give me a valid answer and I will leave this thread. Simples.

The only valid answers your type needs is a Yoruba konji. My dear, your types don't leave this kind of thread. Ibo girls and their obsession with Yoruba men. wink

shy3xx These girls are looking for Yoruba men, do your due diligence. Show them the swagga. As for me, I'm not interested in bleached Ibo girls.

4 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by orimsamsam(m): 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
This yisrealite don run away. Don't knw wht is wrong with dem. Always comparing themselves to yoruba

3 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YorubaThunder: 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
In south africa zulu women cant get enuff of igbo men and that is 1 of the major reasons of the xenophobia,I have never seen any country where yoruba men are being sorted out cheesy

lmaooo grin grin grin See them. They're being sorted out in Nigeria. wink
Ask Ibo women, esp the ones in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by orimsamsam(m): 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
More

4 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YorubaThunder: 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ihuomadinihu:

Let's be objective. Yoruba girls are actually the biggest bleachers in Nigeria. They can't stand the fact that Igbo,Calabar and Fulani girls are naturally light skinned.
Igbos come in diverse skin hues. I would treat this your obsession with igbo light skin as a case of ignorance and tribalism.

Ibo girls are not the only one diverse in skin color abeg. Lmao, this is the same girl who thinks she's smarter than a brick wall.
Ibo girls bleach more than Yoruba girls because they want to meet up to the "jewish" standard.

4 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YorubaThunder: 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
orimsamsam:
More

Please post more and get the Ibo girls camping on this thread hot and bothered.
This ish is po.rno to them. grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

Nana Akosua Hanson's "No Bra Day" Photo Got People Talking / Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) / E-money Vs. Mark Zuckerberg’s Car Collection (see PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.